Design Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Design Supply
Read Design Supply Reviews

About Design Supply:

Welcome to Design Supply, the experts in Large Format Printers and Graphic Design Supplies If you're in any doubt as to the best large format printer for you, talk to us.

No-one in the country is better equipped to guide you to your best large format options. Why? Because we're independent, yet also an authorised supplier of all the top brands...and to us, personal service and customer satisfaction are our priorities.

Understanding your world: we constantly deal with clients with very different sets of needs. That includes: CAD and GIS : Architecture, engineering and construction; Infrastructure, utilities and telecommunications; Manufacturing, automotive and transportation; and Public Sector and Corporate. Graphic Design, Photography and Fine Art. (See the range): Graphic design, Photography, Fine art Print Service Providers : Repro-houses and copy shops, retail and education; Display, Signage, Vehicle Wrap, PoS related products. Graphic Design Supplies : Full range of Graphic design supplies for every application.

We develop an ongoing relationship with our clients, and once we've pointed you to the best large format printer for you, we can help you get the most from your machine - by providing you the media and supplies you need - and by opening your eyes to the very latest ideas and possibilities in the world of large format.

To us - service and integrity are everything.

Alistair Wright
Director

020-7842-1555

sales@designsupply.co.uk

Unit 2, Green Lane Business Park, 238 Green Lane

Tell us how Design Supply made you happy
The team at design supply will always help with their expert knowledge and nothing is too much trouble.
Excellent service with only 2 days delivery time to the Highlands of Scotland, which is particularly good! Immediate response to my query on the online live chat, even at 5pm.
Really helpful service and we have been very pleased with the printer that we were advised would meet our needs (A1 printing).. all other items that we have also ordered were competitively priced and delivered quickly.

Brilliant customer service.
Knowledgeable and courteous staff who always seem to deliver as promised and with good product support.
Design supply have been very helpful from the start in discussing our business needs to identify the right product for our line of work. Very professional, knowledgeable and very efficient service. All goods have been provided of the highest quality in very efficient times scales. I recommend Design Supply for all your professional printing needs.

Alistair - Director
Excellent customer services - always responds very quickly and helpfully

Alistair - Director
Excellent Service - from information supplied to assist with product choice to administration of paperwork and prompt delivery. Would definitely use again and can highly recommend.
Have been using Design Supply for many years now, staff are always polite and helpful by offering best deals for our requirements. Highly recommend.
I’ve been a customer for over 15 years and I’m only on my second A1 printer from Design Supply. They’re always helpful friendly and efficient. I needed a specific type of printer using hand fed art paper and they found me great printer from HP for the job. I’ve recommended their excellent service to other designers.
Friendly, helpful service
Very profession and efficient in all work and communication I have had with them.

five star reviews always
Excellent friendly company I have used Design Supply for many years and have always had extremely good and reliable service.

Alistair - Director
Just fantastic. Amazing communication and the best customer service.
spot on, great service and price
Great service, prompt and reliable.
I received my Ink order within 12 hours. Very professional and helpfull staff. I'm very happy to do business with Design Supply.
I found Design supply whilst looking for a new printer for our office. The staff were knowledgeable, efficient and extremely helpful. We purchased a large printer which arrived exactly as described, on time and in excellent order. I would definitely recommend them. All round excellent service.
Many thanks Sue!

Alistair - Director
Spoke to Charlie and asked him many questions of a printer I was interested in and he had a perfect answer to each question all with reassurances. Glad that Design Supply with be supllying my business going forward.
Good service, although the initial cartridge was incorrect, it only took another day to receive the correct one!
Design Supply is rated 4.94 based on 192 reviews