Design Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Design Supply
Read Design Supply Reviews

About Design Supply:

Welcome to Design Supply, the experts in Large Format Printers and Graphic Design Supplies If you're in any doubt as to the best large format printer for you, talk to us.

No-one in the country is better equipped to guide you to your best large format options. Why? Because we're independent, yet also an authorised supplier of all the top brands...and to us, personal service and customer satisfaction are our priorities.

Understanding your world: we constantly deal with clients with very different sets of needs. That includes: CAD and GIS : Architecture, engineering and construction; Infrastructure, utilities and telecommunications; Manufacturing, automotive and transportation; and Public Sector and Corporate. Graphic Design, Photography and Fine Art. (See the range): Graphic design, Photography, Fine art Print Service Providers : Repro-houses and copy shops, retail and education; Display, Signage, Vehicle Wrap, PoS related products. Graphic Design Supplies : Full range of Graphic design supplies for every application.

We develop an ongoing relationship with our clients, and once we've pointed you to the best large format printer for you, we can help you get the most from your machine - by providing you the media and supplies you need - and by opening your eyes to the very latest ideas and possibilities in the world of large format.

To us - service and integrity are everything.

Alistair Wright
Director

020-7842-1555

sales@designsupply.co.uk

Unit 2, Green Lane Business Park, 238 Green Lane

Tell us how Design Supply made you happy
Friendly service and very efficient delivery. Will definitely be using Design Supply again.
Prompt service, helpful staff and good products.
Thank you so much for your review Lesley! Alistair - Director
James is always prompt and efficient in dealing with any enquiries we may have. Delivery and order processing is uber fast - thank you Kerrie
I always go to Design Supply for my paper and ink. Very good customer service and next day delivery. I highly recommend this company.
Brilliant customer service, great price, a few extras thrown in with the purchase too. Kindly arranged for me to collect my A1 printer in person too, as it was needed urgently. Could not fault these guys. Highly recommended.
Thank you so much for your review! Best wishes Alistair - Director
Fast efficient service every time I have used Design Supply....I have no hesitation in recommending.
Very impressed with customer service! Great products and fast delivery. Definitely will use them again.
Excellent service, always on hand to provide advice and will even offer you better deals so you don't pay over the odds. Deliveries arrive when they say they're going to, and overall I would certainly recommend them.
Thank you so much for your review Kim! Appreciated Alistair - Director
Great prices and amazing delivery times, highly recommended.
Great customer service every time I call as well as competitive price on my media and inks. Thank you Charlie for providing me with the machine and some extras and Chris for getting my supplies and quotes to be promptly always.
QUALITY SERVICE. ALWAYS PROVIDING HELP AND ASSURING PROMPT DELIVERY
Competitively priced, always kept updated with offers, always in stock, always helpful. Deliveries on time. Extremely Satisfied
excellent service and delivery of items within a couple of days
Thank you so much for your review! Alistair - Director
Hadn't ordered for a while, but they remembered the company and paper ordered. Re-ordered quickly and easily.
My ink supplies arrived within 1 day. It's my first order with design supply and I found the staff very helpful and I will in future always use them for my epson Supplies.
good service, good price,
Dealt with Design Supply for a number of years and they have always proven to have exceptional customer service. They know their products, so can always recommend the best system for each project.
Thank you so much for your review! Alistair - Director
Great customer service, our item had a few days lead time longer than expected but they were in touch straight away to advise. So far so good!
Thanks Simon! Alistair - Director
Can recommend Design Supply, great service and product, delivery was as advertised and print quality is excellent.
Thank you so much for your review! Alistair - Director
Good quick service, very reliable.
Design Supply is rated 4.94 based on 237 reviews