Design Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Design Supply
Read Design Supply Reviews

About Design Supply:

Welcome to Design Supply, the experts in Large Format Printers and Graphic Design Supplies If you're in any doubt as to the best large format printer for you, talk to us.

No-one in the country is better equipped to guide you to your best large format options. Why? Because we're independent, yet also an authorised supplier of all the top brands...and to us, personal service and customer satisfaction are our priorities.

Understanding your world: we constantly deal with clients with very different sets of needs. That includes: CAD and GIS : Architecture, engineering and construction; Infrastructure, utilities and telecommunications; Manufacturing, automotive and transportation; and Public Sector and Corporate. Graphic Design, Photography and Fine Art. (See the range): Graphic design, Photography, Fine art Print Service Providers : Repro-houses and copy shops, retail and education; Display, Signage, Vehicle Wrap, PoS related products. Graphic Design Supplies : Full range of Graphic design supplies for every application.

We develop an ongoing relationship with our clients, and once we've pointed you to the best large format printer for you, we can help you get the most from your machine - by providing you the media and supplies you need - and by opening your eyes to the very latest ideas and possibilities in the world of large format.

To us - service and integrity are everything.

Alistair Wright
Director

020-7842-1555

sales@designsupply.co.uk

Unit 2, Green Lane Business Park, 238 Green Lane

Tell us how Design Supply made you happy
Always a great service at Design and Supply, nothing is to much trouble and they are happy to source an item even if it is not a stock item.

I used them again again because of there great service.
Very quick and efficient service
Great service. Would use again.
Very pleased with the prompt delivery of the products we ordered
Always an excellent service
Very helpful with advice for what i actually needed
I ordered my paper and it came the next day, good price also.
great service, delivery always prompt.
Helpful and knowledgeable staff who do their utmost to supply to requirements in a speedy manner even in these difficult times.
Great service.
Communicative, professional and helpful. Plotter arrived on time as promised. Would use Design Supply in the future and I recommend them to others.
Great Service from Phil.
I recently purchased a new large format plotter to replace my HP DesignJet 500. On the recommendation of Alistair I purchased a Canon TM200. I had a few technical issues with setting the plotter up to work with my CAD software but was guided through them by Alistair via phone and email and they were resolved quickly. I even had a call from a Canon technician. The plotter is working fine and does exactly what I need it to do. Overall very pleased with the plotter and glad I went with Alistair's recommendation to change from HP to Canon
Design Supply 5 star review on 9th November 2020
Thank you for this great review Nigel.

Best wishes,

Alistair - Director
Super helpful with advice and answered all my questions with great knowledge & friendliness. Competitively priced and would definitely use design supply again. Would recommend.
Helpful advice with quick and efficient delivery of items
Excellent and friendly customer service, highly recommended!
Always happy to help. Great selection of products. Fast delivery.
Dealing with these guys was quick, easy and faultless. From getting the information I needed to make a decision. Competitive pricing and Quick hassle free delivery.
Very happy with the service provided and the product received. The sales team advised on the most suitable option for my needs, and saved me purchasing an over specified product.

Aftersales service and follow ups have been excellent.

Delivery was on time.
Perfect advice on a new printer, arrived on time along with paper.

Asked further advice on setup and responded straight away.
Thank you Martin.

Alistair - Director
Very good service and very kind and helpful team.
Design Supply is rated 4.92 based on 127 reviews