Click Car Mats Reviews

Read Click Car Mats Reviews

info@click-carmats.co.uk

Hoghton Street, Southport

Tell us how Click Car Mats made you happy
Perfect fit, black with red edging, look really smart and practical.
Purchased full set of mats for 2005 Nissan Micra, fully fitted , look smart, would recommend..… 5stars*****
Great fit, strong smell for a few days
I ordered a boot mat for a MG5 EV. Delivery time was okay (by 2022 standards - i.e. a bit slower than promised, but only a few days - there was no rush). The mat is of nice quality (not the best, but adequate), but does not fit (is too long).
Took to long to deliver and when they arrived they feel cheep and they don't fit.
A very fast service; products well packed and delivered . But I made the mistake of ordering the wrong type of mat.( I wanted a rubber mat ). The company were good about returns so I could place the correct order !
Good quality happy with service would definitely do business again in the future.
As advertised. Fitted perfectly
Very easy transaction and good quick customer service. Very happy with product. Will definitely use again
The drivers one is already damaged, I wouldn't say they were hard wearing at all, unless I've got a faulty one but the stitching around the edge os already coming away
Not very impressed, don’t fit well, and the cab Matt very stiff
Excellent quality 👌 Good value
They send me a mat that was cut incorrectly, i asked to return the faulty mat and after a week of back and forth sarcastic emails from them and now they have decided its my fault and that I should pay to return the mat. Honestly I wouldn't bother with them if you want to save yourself a headache.
I still haven’t received these yet Very poor customer service
Very pleased with their service would use them again
Excellent - rehabilitated my boot.
Mats arrived as described in good time. No problems.
Good value,delivered very quickly
My order of black car mats with red trim arrived very quickly.they are an excellent quality and fit perfectly.theprice is very competitive and i would reccomend them to anyone wanting to smarten up their cars interior.
Excellent item, price and service.
Click Car Mats is rated 4.17 based on 53 reviews