Chalfont Hearing Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chalfont Hearing Centre
Read Chalfont Hearing Centre Reviews

About Chalfont Hearing Centre:

Chalfont Hearing Centre is an independent private hearing healthcare provider. We proudly supply hearing aids to the Wycombe District area, Home Counties (Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire) and London. We prescribe only the finest digital hearing aids, ensuring the best possible results for your hearing loss. Coupled with a friendly and professional service delivered by our highly qualified Audiologists, we will assist you back to improved hearing.

chalfonthearingcentre@live.co.uk

17 Nightingales Corner, Cokes Lane, Little Chalfont

Friendly and Professional care and support. Went into how the hearing aids worked and it was a surprise that we could go away and try the aids before buying.
Very satisfied. Highly recommend.
Very Good, very good, repeated just to get to the minimum ten characters!!
...........
Very caring and understanding of my elderly mum who has dementia.
Calm, superbly organized treatment sessions. Careful explanations of problems and solutions. Patients treated as individuals who receive full, unhurried explanations during consultations.
I appreciated being talked through the process Treatment room was spotlessly clean
Thank you for your review Ms Robinson!
After having my ear microsuctioned I've had a problem with vibration from my ear when anybody talks close to me and whistling makes it vibrate as well
Dear Mrs Slade, What you describe suggests there may be an issue with the middle ear which the wax was subsequently masking, the removal of which has brought these symptoms to your attention. It is our recommendation that you visit your GP. You are also welcome to give us a call on 01494 765 144 to discuss this further. Kind Regards, Beth @ Chalfont Hearing
Very professional approach and fast, efficient, painless procedure.
Thank you Ms Zovko!
First class personal service and attention to detail. I can't praise them enough for literally changing my life. My hearing and understanding are so much better now. Thank you again!
Thank you for your kind words Mrs Voyce, we are so pleased that you are enjoying your hearing once again!
Excellent service
Thank you for your review Mr Brown!
Excellent service very efficient and very helpful
Thank you for your review Mrs Bentley!
I aarrived 10 minutes early for my appointment and was seen immediately (wonderful). The proceedure was explained fully and I have to report that my hearing is now back to the excellent standard that it was before the blockage occured. Thankyou!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mrs Darvill. We are thrilled that we managed to restore your hearing for you!
I found the centre and the procedure very professional , welcoming and the extractiion system itself completely painless. K Woodbridge, Chalfont St Peter
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mr Woodbridge!
Made welcome and the process well explained. Very professional
Thank you Mr Trevor!
Pleasant staff, ran to time and very understanding with my mother who has Dementia
Thank you for your review Mrs Barnett!
Efficient, knowledgeable about my problem and solved it! Kind and efficient consultant.
Thank you for your kind words Mrs Matheson!
I found Chalfont Hearing Centre’s ear-wax removal service by micro-suction to be fast, efficient and professional with good results.
Thank you for your review Mr Prizeman!
On time. Covid safe precautions. Quick and efficient. Thank you. G
Thank you Mr Barratt!
The wax was removed from both my ears and then my hearing aids were checked and serviced
Thank you!