Chalfont Hearing Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chalfont Hearing Centre
Read Chalfont Hearing Centre Reviews

About Chalfont Hearing Centre:

Chalfont Hearing Centre is an independent private hearing healthcare provider. We proudly supply hearing aids to the Wycombe District area, Home Counties (Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire) and London. We prescribe only the finest digital hearing aids, ensuring the best possible results for your hearing loss. Coupled with a friendly and professional service delivered by our highly qualified Audiologists, we will assist you back to improved hearing.

chalfonthearingcentre@live.co.uk

17 Nightingales Corner, Cokes Lane, Little Chalfont

Very professional and extremely friendly
Very happy with the microsuction carried out and my daughter can now hear a lot better. Thank you soo much Leon.
The staff are nothing short of brilliant, very helpful and very professional, thank you.
Very efficient and explained clearly the results.
Very good service and friendly and helpful
Excellent service. Have used CH for 5 years and recommend them for anybody with a hearing problem.
Thank you for your kind words!
Kind attentive care given...with time for discussion.
Thank you!
Leon takes pride in ensuring that you will be happy with your hearing aids. He can provide many different makes and offers a level of service and expertise that are first class. Besides which Leon and the staff are very nice people!
Thank you for your kind words and for recognising Leon for his passion!
everything was very good
Thank you!
Professional and friendly practice which gives excellent service and always goes the extra mile to help you.
Thank you - We are always happy to help!
After my initial consultation I purchased 2 hearing aids. I had problems one virtually straight away, but this was dealt with very efficiently. I later had similar problems with the other one and once again the problem was resolved without any fuss. I would recommend Chalfont Hearing Centre to anyone with hearing problems.
Thank you for your kind words. We are so pleased that you are happy with our service!
Excellent and thorough service. Thrilled with my new hearing aids.
We are so pleased to hear that you are getting on so well with your new aids!
Very efficient and professional service on all my visits. Thank you
Very good. Excellent service . Very professional
Thank you!
Welcoming, clean and efficient.
Thank you!
At a difficult time for me with tinnitus I found Bethany very caring and helpful. The help given was very professional without any hard sell. All in all I am very satisfied with this practice and would recommend it to others.
We are so pleased that you are satisfied with our service. Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review!
Knowledgeable, patient and friendly staff who went out of their way to help me when I lost an aid.
Thank you for your kind words!
Excellent service, Leon & his team were very welcoming, and the whole process from examination to choosing with Leon the most suitable hearing aids for my needs & the hearing test itself was all done with great care & professionalism.
We are so pleased that you have enjoyed your experience so far with us. Thank you for your kind words!
This was my first appointment with the centre having been recommended. Everything went very smoothly, everyone I spoke to in making the appointment was pleasant and efficient, good email confirmation and the all important meeting with Leon was really helpful.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, and for your kind words.
I felt the service was aimed at ensuring that I got the right aid for me.
This is great to hear. Thank you for your review!
Chalfont Hearing Centre is rated 4.97 based on 33 reviews