Chalfont Hearing Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chalfont Hearing Centre
Read Chalfont Hearing Centre Reviews

About Chalfont Hearing Centre:

Chalfont Hearing Centre is an independent private hearing healthcare provider. We proudly supply hearing aids to the Wycombe District area, Home Counties (Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire) and London. We prescribe only the finest digital hearing aids, ensuring the best possible results for your hearing loss. Coupled with a friendly and professional service delivered by our highly qualified Audiologists, we will assist you back to improved hearing.

chalfonthearingcentre@live.co.uk

17 Nightingales Corner, Cokes Lane, Little Chalfont

Polite and reassuring, especially the young lady.
I am fully satisfied of the service I have received from Chalfont Hearing Centre. The Reception Staff are very friendly and welcoming, the Audiologist is very knowledgeable and I appreciated that he talked me through the procedure and thoroughly explained to me what my hearing issue was and how to prevent it in the future. I highly recommend this Service to anyone with confidence and trust in the outcome.
Excellent Service, All options explained really well
Friendly and efficient service and results very quickly.
Very pleased with the professionalism and results from my recent earwax suction removal. I do think however it was very expensive at £85 for what was a 7 minute procedure!
Extremely friendly, helpful and professional.
Friendly and professional service, very satisfying.
Very professional. Great service and advice.
Chalfont Hearing Centre provide an excellent & personalised service which I can thoroughly recommend.
Very satisfied with the treatment
Great and sensitive customer support, I heartily recommend Chalfont Hearing Centre
I was very impressed with the service and expertise at Chalfont Hearing Centre. I will definitely be returning and referring them to friends and family.
My experience was a really positive one. I have severe hearing loss and have tried to find a solution for my only remaining hearing ear several times with no success. Leon immediately identified the things that would help me adjust and the aid that would work for my loss and associated condition. I can honestly say after getting the aid I answered the phone to an unknown number for the first time in years with confidence that I could handle the call. Great service!
Excellent caring customer service
Thank you so much for helping me out! First class service.
Pleasant staff. Excellent & effective treatment which resolved my blocked ear problem. I am now a keen advocate for the Chalfont Hearing Centre.
Thank you for your kind words Mr Horton!
Good professional service
Thank you!
All good while I was there. It cost me a lot of money and hearing not improved. Wax still coming out of my ears after a few days.
Sorry to hear you were not satisfied Mrs Mills, a member of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss your concerns - Chalfont Hearing Centre.
A very friendly, efficient & informative experience. I will be having regular hearing checks in the future.
It was excellent.