Bristol Glass Processing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bristol Glass Processing Ltd

accounts.bgp@mail.com

Tell us how Bristol Glass Processing Ltd made you happy
Very Happy with the service and price , wouldn't hesitate to recommend
I have been so very impressed with the speed at which staff have responded to my initial enquiry and provided a quote. Our recent experience of people getting back to us has been quite different. It is a breath of fresh air to encounter such positive and efficient service. Great customer service!
Highly recommend!I cannot thank Bristol Glass Processing Ltd enough for the excellent job they did, in both helping to source the specific image I wanted for my kitchen splashback, and the speedy service in installing it. All the staff were lovely!
Bristol Glass Processing pulled out all the stops to get the antique mirror glass side panels for our bespoke headboard fitted on time. We are delighted with the result and the service.
we wanted a local company to use, very helpful and compatibly priced, All the staff have all been a pleasure to deal with and always very helpful with any of our enquiries.
Had two sets of glass installed, and I’m so pleased with the outcome. Good workmanship prompt delivery and would recommend their services. Well done to BGP👌🏾
So pleased with our custom fit mirror from Bristol Glass Processing! It was exactly what we were hoping for and the service has been quality, quick and reliable through out. The two men who came to fit it we’re really knowledgeable and friendly, taking the time to explain the process to me throughout. Thank you so much!
Very knowledgeable reliable accurate reasonable and extremely helpful. Don't waste your time effort and money on other glass suppliers as Bristol Glass Proccing will out perform them in all these aspects. I fitted an upstairs shower from scratch and my only other recommendation is ensure its dead level and the tiles are square flat and perpendicular to the shower tray. BGP will make you a shower screen in the best glass that looks like your in the Hilton on permeant holiday - and as I'm also an old school engineer with in-built hard wired attention to detail I'm not over egging this.
Excellent service and quality
Beyond expectations, wonderful customer service and very reasonably priced splashback installed to the colour I was searching for. Will be using them again.
We have been to BGP twice now, firstly for our glass splashback- they took the time to listen to what we wanted and gave us a vast range of options of colours. Recently I went back to get glass for our patio table, they were able to advise to what would work best for the glass needed. Nothing is too much trouble for them, and they definitely are the best value for money around!
Thanks so much for your review Melanie, it really does help us. Its really good to hear you are so pleased, I will let the team know you were happy.
Excellent company to deal with. BGP took the time to arrange two samples for our glass splashbacks when the first colour wasn't quite right and the end result is superb. The fitters also deserve a mention - removing the old partial splashback wasn't easy but they left the site spotlessly clean and tidy.
Hi Steve, Thank you so much for your positive feedback I will let all the team know how happy you were, especially Dylan and Kevin your fitters.
Excellent service and fitting of our balcony glass and kitchen splashbacks, very friendly and helpful staff, everything left clean and tidy. This is our second house we have used BGP for and will definitely use them again
I've used Bristol Glass Processing Ltd for a few years now and will continue to do so. Great staff and always extremely helpful. I highly recommend them.
Great company to deal with, the service is second to none, also kept informed with the progress of my orders and delivery date are kept to, thanks all
This company provide not only top quality glass, but also top quality service! Mandie, Roger and Sara have all been a pleasure to deal with and always make dealing with them an absolute pleasure.
Bristol Glass Processing have been fantastic to work with on our project. Competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and easy to communicate with throughout The delivery driver went the extra mile to safely deliver some very large pieces of glass and we are thrilled with the result. Highly recommend
Wonderful company, great service, quick quotes. Reliable delivery Thank you
Really friendly and helpful staff. Order was met perfectly. Went out of their way to assist a non-driver -many thanks indeed :)
Excellent service very friendly and helpful.
Bristol Glass Processing Ltd is rated 5.0 based on 24 reviews