Black Metal Doors Reviews

5 Rating 15 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Black Metal Doors
Everything, from the service to the quality of the product, exceeded my already high expectations. The black aluminium doors are superb and just perfect. Look no further, these are your guys!
Great service from start to finish Delivered exactly when they said they would so that helped me plan the install Would definitely recommend
5 stars across the board. Great customer service from beginning to end, great service and a high quality product.
We placed an order for some black aluminium doors with Black Metal Doors recently and we are very pleased with our purchase. The doors look very impressive and the installation went very smoothly. We are very happy with our purchase and would highly recommend these doors!
really pleased with my doors, completely changes the look on my kitchen. Would definitely recommend.
I am so impressed with these doors. They are amazing quality and a much more purse friendly price than other quotes I received! Along with the brilliant service and quick, smooth running installation process, I would definitely recommend to family, friends and others!
Great doors, reasonable price and exceptional delivery. We had Delivery Dan and he did a great job carrying the doors through the house. Love the product and service.
Just had my new doors installed this weekend after taking delivery from Black Metal Doors and what a transformation!! So happy with the quality and finish of them..something which is hard to get a sense of online but they certainly didn’t disappoint and very happy I went with them!
Great product!
Black metal doors were extremely helpful with helping me design the door that I wanted. It was then delivered quickly and installed by my builder. Would definitely recommend
Amazing product with fantastic service! I spent a while researching and don't regret going with Black Metal Doors!
Great product, great service. Will certainly use again 5 stars
Great customer service
I'm so pleased with the recent installation of our door and the wow factor it brings to our property. I'd highly recommend Black Metal Doors for their high quality products and for providing a professional, seamless end to end experience.
Black Metal Doors 5 star review on 10th February 2022 Black Metal Doors 5 star review on 10th February 2022
Black metal doors supplied me with fixed partitions which worked so well in my lounge. So so happy with them. From quoting to order, I was kept informed and they were delivered when they said they would be. Installers said they were very easy to install too. Would highly recommend Black Metal doors.
Thank you Georgia, the photos look great!
Black Metal Doors is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews