BBQ Smokers & Grills Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQ Smokers & Grills
Read BBQ Smokers & Grills Reviews

Tell us how BBQ Smokers & Grills made you happy
excellent service will use again
Ordered to delivery 2 days. Arrived damaged, so notified by email. Resolved in under 2 hours, replacement delivered 2 days later. Super quick service and excellent aftersales service.
Wonderful customer service, seems to be so rare these days. My order arrived well packaged and super quick after I placed my order . Would thoroughly recommend *****
I don’t know a thing about smoking. Spoke to mark who was brilliant. Helped me make the right choice so I can look forward to an adventure with food. Service was fantastic. Smoker and wood arrived promptly. Highly recommend to anyone. We’ll done team and thank you.
We are so delighted with our Gravity smoker that we bought recently from BBQ Smokers & Grills. The team were really helpful advising us on which product was the right one for us and it was delivered efficiently and on time. We are so happy to support this local family business and would highly recommend them if you are considering buying anything BBQ related.
Super business to deal with. Really love our 'big pig' smoker. So happy with our choice, thanks for the help! We used it last night, fab to cook with and kept us all very toasty too! Julia
Thank you BBQ Smokers & Grills! We absolutely love our Kamado Bono - it is a hit with every BBQ we have! We bought the Grand 23' in red from BBQ Smokers & Grills. Ordering was simple, delivery very efficient and customer service is great. Bring on the summer so we can use it every weekend!
I haven’t received it yet. The courier rang me and said nobody was in at 1630 last Thursday so I told her to leave it down the side of the house because somebody would be there in 10 minutes. She said she would see if the courier was still in area but if not it would be delivered Tuesday, wife has been in all day but nothing has arrived yet. My friend used his at the weekend and loves it but I wish I could review it properly. Thanks for taking the time to check.
Great product knowledge. Friendly. And not pushy about making the sale. Short wait for delivery and all ready for the summer
Thank you BBQ Smokers and Grills for your advice and great service. We are very happy to recommend you. We are excited to use our new toy in the warmer weather with the delicious rubs.
I'm very pleased with my purchase excellent service
I was recently directed to this family run business and can’t recommend enough. From the onset, communication and customer service was so strong and makes such a difference going to a company that really cares for their customers. You just such a personal touch. The products all look so good and they really helped us find what we wanted. After service is great too which is so helpful. Thank you so much. Can’t recommend enough !!
Fabulous customer service and fast delivery. We’ll be back.
Great product, fantastic service & speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend!
BBQ Smokers & Grills is rated 4.86 based on 14 reviews