Accelerate Learning Centres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Accelerate Learning Centres

About Accelerate Learning Centres:

Our Liverpool tutoring centre has been designed to create a fun, safe and engaging environment for children to interact naturally with their peers. Our learning environment and approach is proven to develop confidence and motivation, and our unique combination of childcare and education allows children to get the support needed through engaging methods. Our tutors will spend time with you to understand your child’s specific situation and the best ways to work with your child. Your child’s learning and safety will be in very capable hands.
We now offer online tutoring and have Maths tutors, English tutors, Science tutors and 11 plus tuition.

01512030115

liverpool@alcentres.co.uk

180 allerton road, ,

Tell us how Accelerate Learning Centres made you happy
My daughter is in Year 11, she started to have a 1:1 tutoring with Rob for triple science and it has made a big difference with her understanding of the subjects and her ability.
We are so happy to have known Accelerate.
Really happy with the one to one tuition my 4 year old is receiving ! She loves going to see miss Claire every week
My daughter has learnt a lot from Accelerate and now is confident in English, Science and maths. She feels it is a safe environment and says the teachers really help her.
Good quality teaching. My child is gaining confidence and is happy to learn in this environment. I am kept well informed of progress. Highly recommended.
Accelerate have helped pinpoint areas of focus for my daughter to help her prepare for school entrance exams. Everyone is friendly and encouraging and they keep me informed of my daughters progress
Always available to discuss a customer's needs and provide an excellent service. Very happy.
We have been using Accelerate since September 2020. We had worried that the time out of school had affected our daughters academic confidence and ultimately her performance. We initially started with 1 to 1 tutoring as she needed that instant confidence boost and in just 4 weeks she was ready to join a group tutor with children her age. She has recently been assessed and she above average in both Maths and English but more importantly her confidence is clear to see. She loves attending, thanks to Robert who is her tutor. She has shown great improvement this year which is incredible considering she has been homeschooling. The team are great, always friendly and welcoming. Would highly recommend.
Well organised sessions and alternatives available for covid.
Good lesson content and my son enjoys the lessons.
My two daughters go to the Accelerate learning centre and really enjoy they have learnt so much over the last couple of years , would highly recommend !
Very professional , kept up-to date on my sons lessons and what has been taught / what needs to be done at home via email each week . Progress is monitored and reviewed and additional courses are available to pay for which help with exam prep . If I have any concerns always get a rapid response from Rebecca . Overall very happy
Friendly staff, very professional. I like the weekly lesson notes provided via email from the tutor to advise what my child has been taught that week.
Excellent standard of tuition. The tutors are knowledgable and focused on improving grades. They are very friendly and also make it fun to learn. There is group or individual tuition available and they offer a wide range of tuition services.
Great service
Very personalised learning for children. The teachers are friendly and knowledgeable.

The feedback system is excellent and the we have seen improvement in our child’s learning at a very good pace.
Accelerate Learning Centres is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews