Accelerate Learning Centres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Accelerate Learning Centres
Read Accelerate Learning Centres Reviews

About Accelerate Learning Centres:

Our Liverpool tutoring centre has been designed to create a fun, safe and engaging environment for children to interact naturally with their peers. Our learning environment and approach is proven to develop confidence and motivation, and our unique combination of childcare and education allows children to get the support needed through engaging methods. Our tutors will spend time with you to understand your child’s specific situation and the best ways to work with your child. Your child’s learning and safety will be in very capable hands.
We now offer online tutoring and have Maths tutors, English tutors, Science tutors and 11 plus tuition.

01512030115

liverpool@alcentres.co.uk

180 allerton road, ,

Tell us how Accelerate Learning Centres made you happy
Accelerate Learning is one of the best places I've ever seen. It has helped my daughter so much.
I’m very happy with Accelerate Learning Centre as they are very professional and friendly with students, my daughter is doing well and she is very happy with them usually she is not happy with new things and very impatient but with Accelerate Learning Centre totally different attitude, thank you for being there for our children.
I think accelerate learning center playing a big role in children’s progressing and getting really for secondary schools
Accelerate has been the best decision I have made for my child. He has come on massively and achieved things he couldn’t even do in his school. The rest of my children will attend here once they are old enough. Thank you again to everyone.
So glad I found accelerate learning. I am very pleased with the support and teaching given to my 6 years old daughter. I praise for their professionalism, conduct, expertise knowledge and care. My daughter absolutely loved her lessons on Saturday with her teachers and made a significant progress in a very short time. I also like the lesson notes through email after each lessons. Also the pricing is great. Thanks for all the help.
My 2 kids were enjoying at Accelerate last 4 years, Very friendly atmosphere and staff. They have excellent methods of teaching students and have a fantastic relationship with them as well. The staff also identifies what they are not good at and they try to help them improve on that particular subject.
I am satisfied with this centre because there are knowledgeable teachers working there, with passion and patience, kindly leading the children.
my children going to 4 years accelerate learning . Am happy for accelerate learning.
Very friendly and helpful staff and great tutors. My son has enjoyed his Maths and English sessions and has progressed well in these subjects.
We as a parents always look for places that could help quinch the reall potential of kids.Accelerate Academy happens to be the one that could really guide your kids into the right direction.we are glad to find Accelerate Academy.Due to on going pandemic,my son wasn't getting to learn much as he is due to appear in the high school exam soon therefore we joined Accelerate Academy to get the right guidance.They are best for the 11+ exams preparation.we would highly Recommend every parent to join this Academy . It provided excellent, uninterrupted education throughout the year Even with COVID 19 restrictions.The support and education offered to the children was fantastic and consistent which I am very grateful for.we are very thankful.”
Consistently looking after the children.
Happy with my daughters progress in less than 5 months .... her confidence has grown and she's doing really well. lovley staff and great with kids would highly recommend.
My 2 sons has attended accelerate for almost 3 years and 2 years now and we have already seen great improvements in their grades. We recommend this place because it has done so much for my sons in such a little time and especially at this pandemic which made it gruelling for them to teach the students. The staff at accelerate are also very welcoming and kind and are very good at teaching. Thanks for the teaching staff and special thanks to the centre manager and director.
My son took 101 sessions with Steve and i saw a great difference.. Steve is a great teacher and very polite and undersood exactly what my son needed.
Friendly,, excellent teacher at Accelatrate learning.. My daughter improves a lot .. will deffo recommend this Tution class
Accelerate has been amazing for my son it’s made him understand things that the school could never get him to. It’s definitely worth the money & time. Isobel & Becky are amazing always there to help me when I need it. I also love how when my son finishes each session Isobel sends over a review about what they have done. I really think that is amazing.
Accelerate Learning has helped me tremendously over the years I have been attending. The tutors are kind and supportive and take time to listen to you when your stuck besides tutors all staff are friendly and helpful. The environment is studious and clean making it a perfect study environment. Accelerate Learning is an amazing in aiding your child in their education!
Staff were very friendly and professional and my son increased his abilities by attending here.
My son began with Accelerate at the beginning of lockdown 3 and he enjoyed it so much that he has stayed with them. The flexibility in terms of being able to bank hours rather than lose them when you’re away or have an appointment is excellent for busy family life. In terms of communication Rebecca responds to emails immediately which helps enormously. I find the availability of my son’s teacher (Anne) to be very professional & supportive. Most importantly, my son’s love of learning is nurtured as he has fun whilst being challenged; he works to his level rather than his age (which school’s can’t facilitate). Thank you for being a positive part of my son’s educational journey x
I have heard such positive reviews from friends and how their child have successfully gone into an exceptional Secondary school after having tuition from Accelerate Learning. After hearing their views, my child is starting tuition soon and am very excited. The centre manager Rebecca was so friendly and helpful in answering my questions too. Excellent service.
Accelerate Learning Centres is rated 4.95 based on 43 reviews