Absolute Aesthetics Reviews

Read Absolute Aesthetics Reviews

info@absoluteaesthetics.co.uk

1 Stirling House, Stirling Road, Guildford

Tell us how Absolute Aesthetics made you happy
Very good IPL treatment from Ashleigh . She was super gentle . Very happy with the results
Very professional. My treatment was explained clearly to me and done with care and attention.
Extremely professional team providing excellent results. I had been bothered by several large milia on my face which I felt were unsightly. I approached Absolute Aesthetics for advice & treatment & underwent 20 minutes of relatively painless electrosurgery. 1 week later - they had completely disappeared! I have no hesitation in recommending the team.
I have seen Ashley twice. She couldn’t have been nicer. I was very happy with my treatment and her advice.
Ashleigh was excellent in explaining the procedure and ensuring I understood before signing the consent form . The procedure was carried out safely and competently as was the following and discharge advise Thank you
Great!!! Thanks so much!!!
Thank you so much Naomi for your comments.
I recently consulted Ashleigh at Absolute Aesthetics and found her very friendly and reassuring. She is clearly very knowledgeable and has a wonderful manner.
Thank you so much for your 5-stars. Ashleigh is so happy with your review.
Staff were super helpful and friendly. The level of service from my first telephone call through to final treatment was excellent. Absolute Aesthetics came to me highly recommended and did not disappoint.
Thank you so much for your kind words Reon. Our entire team is absolutely thrilled. With Kind Regards
The lovely Ash did a hydro facial for me ! Oh my god my skin looked flawless afterwards !
We are so ecstatic that you are happy with the results Hannah. Glowing skin is always a win! With Kind Regards
Extremely efficient booking system with reminders by text & email. A very professional organisation with extremely friendly staff and the treatment I received was perfect.
Thank you so much for your lovely review Martin. Our team really appreciate the wonderful feedback.
Staff were friendly and professional andI really enjoyed my treatment
Thank you so much for your review. We're glad you had a lovely experience at our clinic.
Ashliegh treated me for Electrolsis at Absolute Aesthetics in the clinic at Surrey Research Park for Electrolysis. I felt Ashliegh was at all time very proffesional, caring and discrete.
My most recent treatment with Ashleigh at Absolute Aesthetics was a HydraFacial and my oh my was it AMAZING! Ashleigh is really calm, warm and has such a lovely energy. The treatment is just as remarkable. I went in with dull, lacklustre skin and walked out feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and had my glow back. I highly recommend Ashleigh & Absolute Aesthetics. Pictures are from my treatment and post-treatment.
Absolute Aesthetics 5 star review on 21st March 2022 Absolute Aesthetics 5 star review on 21st March 2022
Absolute Aesthetics is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews