Vaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vaks
Read Vaks Reviews

Tell us how Vaks made you happy
Proud to be part of VAKS team. Straight to the point working method and great team work.
Being part of the VAKs team makes me so proud. Nothing is more rewarding than watching the children grow in confidence and ability in such a short space of time. The team are so committed to providing the right support for each individual child and the skills that are provided will set them up not only for the classroom but far beyond.
Lovely company to work for, everyone is very friendly. Also very caring to the children they tutor.
Not only does VAKS provide excellent tutoring ensuring students are confident before sitting exams but they provide a personal touch too. Each student is supported and made to feel part of a community.
(St Albans) - Posted 2 years ago
Martina was wonderful with our youngest daughter Sienna.. she is 6 and has suffered severely with anxiety towards learning.. Martina kept her calm, she is a fantastic teacher with a kind patient manner.. Would SO recommend to anyone looking to further their child’s learning!
(St Albans) - Posted 2 years ago
Excellent facility would definitely recommend !
Vaks has helped my daughter so much, she has grown in confidence and finally vaks has helped her understand, she struggled so much in the past. She is now coming home saying she actually likes english!!! Thank you so much Vaks xx
(Ware) - Posted 2 years ago
Vaks provide top quality tutoring. Tailored for the needs and constantly monitoring. All the team work really hard to ensure they get results. Give Vaks a try, you will not be disappointed.
Best tutors ever! So helpful
Thank you VAKs for all your support and advice. You are such a professional team who are so helpful I would highly recommend!
Very welcomed tutoring, advise & support for our daughter as she embarked on her GCSEs to great effect. Thank you VAKS!
(St Albans) - Posted 2 years ago
I joined Vaks in year 4 because I wanted to get into St Edmunds. I did maths and English lessons with them that I found really fun and learnt lots. I made loads of friends and really enjoyed coming. I got info St Edmunds!
(Ware) - Posted 2 years ago
Can’t thank the VAKS team enough for all their support and guidance for my son, amazing people and I’m so happy we found them!!
Its been a blessing to find Vaks the help they have given my children is amazing which they wasnt getting at their local school. I cannot recommend enough!
Can’t thank VAKS enough. Truly amazing results for my daughter who went from an average student to achieving amazing results. So proud and all thanks to VAKS.
I cannot thank Vaks enough for all the help they gave me when studing for my GCSEs. My tutors in English, Maths and Science were absolutely amazing and so committed to getting me the grades that I needed to get into my sixth form college. Without the help from Vaks, I would have never been able to achieve my goals! Thank you all so much.
Great teachers, helped my son to improve his Maths and gave him confidants from being average now at the top. Very happy son!
Truly amazing my daughter has progressed and now enjoys studying!!!
I was so impressed with the Inspirational tutors who helped my child both academically and with her confidence! Both have been a struggle recently but within a short time you could really see the difference in her confidence, how she interacted and also her concentration. Can’t recommend enough, thank you once again for all you done !!
Such a dedicated team, solid results, highly recommended.
Vaks is rated 4.95 based on 160 reviews