Vaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vaks
Read Vaks Reviews

Tell us how Vaks made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
My Daughter started with Vaks earlier this year and she thoroughly enjoys the sessions. Due to the Coronvirus outbreak the sessions had to be put on hold. Vaks quickly put together an online lesson via Zoom which has worked brilliantly. The communication and tutors has been outstanding......and even when we have forgotten to log on to the session I quickly got a text asking where my daughter was.

Thank you to Vaks for your hard work and keeping my daughters maths learning on track.

Kind regards

Gemma
(Online Tutoring) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you so much to the team at Vaks for moving so quickly to address the challenge of continuing to support my children and all their other students during the Covid-19 crisis. It wasn’t easy to meet all the different needs presented by differing schools approaches during this time. But a timetable was out very quickly, including consultation time with parents.
The zoom tutorials work really well and my children really enjoy participating.
It’s great that they can still have their lessons and I can feel there’s a helping hand during this learning at home period of our lives.
(Online Tutoring) - Posted 1 month ago
So impressed with the VAKS team and their quick and parent-friendly turnaround to adapt to our new home learning world! Hats off to the team and a big thank you, as the tutoring has remained excellent and undisrupted.
(Online Tutoring) - Posted 1 month ago
The quality of tuition is very high. The program is very good for progress and support.
Our son has made an incredible progress in English. He started year 2 with no English (English is his second language), we joined VAKs as he was really struggling in Year 5 and in year 6 he was top of the class. We are going to be back for GSCE course in a couple of years or maybe even earlier. Maths teaching is also incredible.
(Online Tutoring) - Posted 1 month ago
My daughter has been attending the Vaks 11 plus programme for a while now. She has really enjoyed the lessons which are tailored specifically for the programme. Homework is set and my daughter works through them at her pace. She knows that if she finds some work difficult the teacher will guide her through. Teachers are very thoughtful and knowledgeable. I would recommend this programme.
(Online Tutoring) - Posted 1 month ago
We are extremely grateful to all the Vaks tutors for the help they gave to Abbey in the run up to her entrance exam. She went into the exam with greater confidence and ultimately was accepted into our school of choice.
(Online Tutoring) - Posted 1 month ago
My child enjoys learning it
(Online Tutoring) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent standard of teaching online .
(Online Tutoring) - Posted 1 month ago
Enterprising, well organised and service oriented. My daughter gets on very well with her tutor and classmates.
(Online Tutoring) - Posted 1 month ago
When I found out that the schools would be closing, I was so worried about my children's education and mental wellbeing. Thankfully, VAKs have made this time a little easier by continuing to offer fantastic online tutoring . I have been so impressed with the way that VAKs have responded with their online learning platform. Both of my children look forward to their 2 online sessions a week as they can still see their friends and tutors. It is a pleasure to hear them laughing and still being excited by what they are learning. It also allows me to continue with the work that I need to do for my job in peace for an hour or 2!
VAKs thank you so much for being there for us and our children during this crazy time.
(Online Tutoring) - Posted 1 month ago
My thanks go out to Vaks for the support and patience of the staff and teachers especially at this time.
The technical help we have had has been amazing.
Although just three times a week my child looks forward to the interaction through the Zoom web cam set up.
Thank you all at Vaks.
(Online Tutoring) - Posted 1 month ago
Brilliant Online tutoring. Awesome inspiring tutors who really make a difference. They offer Maths Tuition, English Tuition and Science Tuition now catering for online tutoring. Run by real people who get real results.
(Online Tutoring) - Posted 1 month ago
I was recommended to Vaks by a couple of fellow parents who all had very promising things to say about Vaks and who saw a strong improvement in their childs academic results. My son was hesitant at first but really enjoys his lessons and is feeling more confident which is great. He also gets the opportunity to ask any queries he may have about his homework from school which saves me a lot of googling!!
(St Albans) - Posted 3 months ago
Highly Recommend
(Bishop's Stortford) - Posted 3 months ago
Amazing my daughter is very very happy attending them courses Specially she can stay for another hour and do their homework
Vaks helped boost my sons grades for which I am thankful to the team.
Managed to get my son focused and improve in all the basics needs.
(Ware) - Posted 4 months ago
We have only been working with Vaks for a short time but have already seen some real benefit. I feel extemely confident that this team have absorbed my sons personal situation and are now in the process of filling in a few holes that had been left in his learning previously. Many thanks guys 👍🏼
(St Albans) - Posted 5 months ago
A rigorous approach to preparing for 11+ exams, with detailed feedback, but managing to be fun as well!
(Ware) - Posted 5 months ago
I absolutely love tutoring Maths and English at the Ware centre. It's so rewarding to see the students grow in confidence and ability week by week.
(Ware) - Posted 6 months ago