Vaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vaks
4.9
Based on 179 reviews
Read Vaks Reviews

Tell us how Vaks made you happy
We contacted Vaks at the beginning of March to arrange tutoring for my son. By the beginning of May having had two phone calls with Jacqui we heard nothing so messaged once again. We had a phone call later from Martina to tell us ‘we’d left if too late for our son’. Please don’t rely on this company to tutor your child because like us it might be too late….
Thank you so much Vaks for your responsive and brilliant online tutoring. At very short notice and at a particularly busy time of year you found me a fantastic English tutor. After 5 lessons with Louise my son felt totally confident to sit his 13+ in January and now feels what he learnt has also helped him in other subjects at school too. I can't thank you enough and I felt the cost was very reasonable too. Update: we have just heard that my son was successful in getting accepted at St Albans School so thanks again.
My son has been attending VAKS online tutoring for the the past year. He enjoys the small class sizes and interaction he has with the teachers. They are all polite, thorough with answering questions and knowledgeable. I would recommend to anyone who wants to give their child an extra boast.
VAKS Tuition - Online Tutoring I would not recommend this company at all. Very unprofessional and clueless. I felt they were out to get money from me rather than any real concern to help my child. Steer clear if you don’t want to get angry dealing with these unprofessional and unhelpful people! 😡
I was recommended to VAKs by a friend and I have to say they were everything she said they would be, excellent tuition service! Thank you VAKs
Great service, great tutors ! Found VAKS during lockdown, they have been awesome with their online tracking. Started with free trial. The girls still thoroughly enjoy their weekly lessons, highly recommend their service.
I started using VAKs for my younger son last year, the online tutoring he has received has been excellent! They are brilliant company the tutors are fantastic
Vaks has been teaching my son since the beginning of lockdown, we have been really impressed with their online teaching, he started in year 1 and is now in year 3 and is excelling at school. Thank you VAKs for your brilliant service!
Vaks helped my daughter a lot, she was in maths and english and the tutors were amazing. Her progress in both subjects was incredible.
Personally I found the experience hit and miss. I did both English and maths. One was better than the other. I found the administration equally hit and miss. One person was polite, the other not wanting to be accommodating. Lots of detail behind this review which I've won't get into. But I decided to leave in the end as I did hope for a better service. Find out for yourself. But I did try to express my frustrations but they were not listened to.
* Vaks online tutoring * Great team and great tutors!
Great teaching and well organised. I however think that the tutors should take time to find out which topics my child is currently being taught at school and assist with this, rather than to teach randomly picked topics.
We recently moved back to the UK from overseas, and VAKS has been very supportive in helping our children adjust to the British curriculum. I am very impressed with the way that VAKS tailors its online tutoring to the needs and abilities of the children in real time, and with small class sizes. It feels like an actual partnership between parents and VAKS. We started the children on Maths and English and will be adding to that at the right time.
Tutors are very good at engaging the kids
Professional and very thorough with the kids! Highly recommended
My child is studying for 11+ with VAKS. He enjoys the group learning and discourse as well as the structure of the lessons. His 2 hour session on a Saturday morning is something that he looks forward to.
Great tutorials, very nice and approachable staff.
We were really impressed with Vaks. We had online maths tutoring for my son in the couple of years before his 11+ and it really made all the difference. The tutor was professional, engaging and really knew her stuff. She also created a safe and supportive environment for my son and the other children in the group to learn positively and collaboratively. My son - who was lacking in confidence in maths before we signed up to Vaks - is now much more confident with his maths skills and is even looking forward to maths at secondary school now!
VAKS' Online Tutoring has been the savour to my child's Maths learning. Our Maths Tutor Emily has been outstanding, really encouraging and confidence boosting! Would 100% recommend VAKS.
umm i a sorry but i would like my chid to use vaks but i dont know the price
Hi there We're sorry you have not received the information you're looking for. Next time all you have to do is give us a call or speak with us on 0800 404 8172 or via Livechat. Team VAKS
Vaks is rated 4.87 based on 179 reviews