Vaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vaks
Read Vaks Reviews

Tell us how Vaks made you happy
I can’t recommend VAKS enough. The environment that the children work in is relaxed and friendly. My son was nervous about coming, thinking it was going to be like sitting in a classroom, but far from it. He is really enjoying maths (who enjoys maths?) and is finding maths at school much easier because he already has a grasp of the topics that school is covering. Hence, his confidence in the subject has improved massively.The tutors build a rapport with the children and make the hour fun.
(Ware) - Posted 1 year ago
My daughter is benefiting from extra Maths lessons. She now in Year 10 and is helping her in gaining confidence when sitting Exams as her exam technique is not great.
(Ware) - Posted 1 year ago
My son has just joined and we think it’s really helping to build his understanding of maths and English
(Ware) - Posted 1 year ago
My son is happy to go every week for lessons which is a good sign to start with. Martina is very professional and I feel Ben’s learning is in good hands. The centre is well organised too.
(St Albans) - Posted 1 year ago
Very friendly, professional and informative . My child loves her tuition sessions every Saturday ! Really pleased with Vaks team and their attitude towards teaching the children !
(Bishop's Stortford) - Posted 1 year ago
The Vaks tutoring program has helped boost my child’s confidence in maths in the short time she has been with them Thank you
(St Albans) - Posted 1 year ago
The lessons are very useful for my daughter .
(Ware) - Posted 1 year ago
My 15 year old son sarted his tuition lessons with Vaks, the staff was very friendly, helpful and very professional. He really enjoys attending his lessons and doing very well in his studies, thanks to the dedicated staff of Vaks.
(Bishop's Stortford) - Posted 1 year ago
Great staff, we have tried others but Vaks is definitely the best!😁
(Luton) - Posted 1 year ago
Our daughters love going to Vaks, and even look forward to their Saturday tuition classes. Both have grown in confidence at school, and have excelled in their maths and english subjects. I would highly recommend VAKs to anyone looking for extra tuition.
(St Albans) - Posted 1 year ago
Vaks has made my childs confidence, ability and self esteem grow greatly. The teaching methods are fantastic and the support from all the staff involved is amazing.
(Ware) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent company to deal with. Very professional. Very helpful. A please to deal with
(St Albans) - Posted 1 year ago
I think VAKS is offering the required help to my daughter and is providing an excellent service.
(Ware) - Posted 1 year ago
My daughter really enjoyed group learning experience that has boosted her confidence in applying acquired science knowledge within test environment. Your contribution has been invaluable.
(North Finchley) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent Jacqui has always been very helpful.
(Bishop's Stortford) - Posted 1 year ago
Totally recommend as had amazing results.
A great service!
(Bishop's Stortford) - Posted 1 year ago
The difference VAKS has made to my son at School is amazing. I will be recommending VAKS to more of my friends.
(Luton) - Posted 1 year ago
I have been attending Vaks maths tuition for almost 3 years and it has massively improved my grades in maths. Over the years I have gained more confidence partly because of the Vaks classes I attend on a regular. They are very resourceful and always happy to help when needed.
(North Finchley) - Posted 1 year ago
I will always be grateful to the Vaks team who supported, developed and gave my children the confidence to flourish at school. If I had know then how far the children could come, I wouldn’t have been so worried. I can’t thank them enough that. Or recommend them any higher.
Vaks is rated 4.95 based on 160 reviews