Vaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vaks
Read Vaks Reviews

Tell us how Vaks made you happy
Amazing my daughter is very very happy attending them courses Specially she can stay for another hour and do their homework
Vaks helped boost my sons grades for which I am thankful to the team.
Managed to get my son focused and improve in all the basics needs.
(Ware) - Posted 1 year ago
We have only been working with Vaks for a short time but have already seen some real benefit. I feel extemely confident that this team have absorbed my sons personal situation and are now in the process of filling in a few holes that had been left in his learning previously. Many thanks guys 👍🏼
(St Albans) - Posted 1 year ago
A rigorous approach to preparing for 11+ exams, with detailed feedback, but managing to be fun as well!
(Ware) - Posted 1 year ago
I absolutely love tutoring Maths and English at the Ware centre. It's so rewarding to see the students grow in confidence and ability week by week.
(Ware) - Posted 1 year ago
Could not recommend VAKS more! My child went to the St Albans centre for GCSE Maths tuition throughout year 10 & 11. VAKS were amazing at bringing my son up to speed on topics, improving his confidence and helping him with exam technique. Will definitely be bringing my second child, when the time comes! Thanks again :)
(St Albans) - Posted 1 year ago
We have just started with vaks. The process has been incredibly smooth with lots of communication from my initial enquiry. My son is enjoying the sessions and thinks they’re going to be very helpful.
(North Finchley) - Posted 1 year ago
There is no simpler way to put this - VAKS is a first class supplementary education provider and I wholeheartedly recommend their services to parents who are ambitious regarding their children's education. Firstly, their knowledge on the education system, schools and curriculum is unrivalled. Jacqui's sincerity and genuine desire to enable children to realise their academic potential won me over completely! Rather than a money-making, 'one-size-fits-all' approach, they take the time to understand your child, identify and fill the gaps in their learning to ensure that they have a strong learning foundation. We have been attending VAKS for less than a year but have seen such incredible progress. My son was quite behind, more than I realised initially, but which explained why grasping mathematical concepts was so difficult for him. The results haven't been overnight, but a few months in, and he is beaming with such confidence and enthusiasm and mastering concepts that they haven't begun to look at in school yet. For any parents who need a place that will invest in your child and support you with impartial advice and in-depth knowledge on schools and entrance exams, please look no further than VAKS.
(Bishop's Stortford) - Posted 1 year ago
Fantastic service and great additional education provided locally!
(Ware) - Posted 1 year ago
What an excellent atmosphere and environment for my youngsters to learn in!And good value for money too Excellent
(North Finchley) - Posted 1 year ago
The staff here are fantastic, very helpful and dedicated. Great company, I have recommended them time and time again!
(Ware) - Posted 1 year ago
A big thank you to all the Vaks team for helping my son over the last year. He really has flourished and grown in confidence with your help (as well as passing the grammar school exams). I will speak to the tutors myself before our last session, but please do pass on our thanks to all of them. Great structured, focused and targeted learning.
(North Finchley) - Posted 1 year ago
The tutoring at Vaks has been excellent, particularly in getting my children GCSE ready. Very professional and supportive of students. Highly recommended.
(Bishop's Stortford) - Posted 1 year ago
Have found the tutoring at Vaks to be excellent. Love the structured approach to tutoring from the first assessment, which enables the student to receive appropriate tailored tuition from the outset, to the excellent weekly feedback provided, which ensures you know exactly what your children are learning & how they are getting on. The tutors and staff are friendly & professional. The small pupil to tutor groups provide an excellent opportunity for learning, gaining confidence and inspiring a real motivation to learn.
Great tutors recommend vaks
(Ware) - Posted 1 year ago
Professional Staff. Lovely environment.
Very friendly staff
(St Albans) - Posted 1 year ago
Good to get regular feedback on my son's progress Great that he is working in a small group specific to his needs and that he is enjoying attending his allocated session
(St Albans) - Posted 1 year ago
Friendly and knowledgable staff , my son enjoys going there
(Luton) - Posted 1 year ago