SLRHut Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend SLRHut

How would you rate SLRHut ?

"The order was quick and came as I wanted with no damages. There is also good customer support via email."
"Excellent prices. Quick delivery. I would have given them 5 stars but the CD Rom for my camera was missing and although they have agree to send me another one, I am still waiting for it."
"Good price and excellent service"
"Great product and great price. Slight confusion when I received a message to contact SLR Hut, I could never get through, I must have called 30 times before finally reaching someone. Who told me my item had been dispatched, sure enough it arrived the next day. They never responded to my emails either! I would definitely use them again given the quick delivery and price"
"It is impossible to get through to them. My camera was lost and I have tried to phone them over 30 times but can't get through. They haven't replied to my 5 e-mails. It seemed like a good deal and the staff were pleasant, but customer service is unavailable, the phone line is continually engaged and they don't reply to e-mails despite the 24 hour assurance!"
"My order arrived promptly, it was as described and the transaction was very smooth. Thank you"
"Delivered my camera in three days from USA"
"Great. Product. Delivery. Price. Took ages to get through on phone but otherwise fantastic. Will be back."
"Great price fantastic delivery less than 48Hrs from USA to home in UK Can’t fault them so far"
"Great price for a fairly expensive Nikon lens. Saved money & swift delivery. What's not to like ? Recommended supplier."
"Best price, rapid delivery"
"They where great from start to finished"
"Item arrived early but there was no instructions or guarantee with the item Nikon B700 camera."
"I found slrhut to be very good fast delivery and arrived safely."
"They pre-take payment (stops you cancelling the order to buy elsewhere) then ring you constantly even if your abroad to try to tell you more stuff, you tell them to just send the item and they refuse and just keep ringing Then when you've had enough and send them an email to cancel the order they take the payment.. SCAMMERS IN ACTION ....AVOID"
"Very quick delivery within 4 days"
"Items arrived early on the day of delivery. Very happy with the goods. Thanks SLRHut"
"Arrived sooner than expected and well packed"
"Good service for “this” order, but the second one that I done on the same day, 2 stars but when spoken to a lovely lady she solve the issue next day."
"prompt service"