SLRHut Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend SLRHut
Over a week

How would you rate SLRHut ?

"Delivery was prompt, happy with the product."
"Very prompt service and good value, helpful customer service"
"I must admit this turned out to be a nervous purchase for number of reasons. Firstly their website suggests they have a base in Britain but calls to the London area number are diverted to the USA. After placing the online order I received a text to phone them where I was duped into buying a higher rated battery. To be fair though after discovering this they dispatched my order by express mail but from New Jersey. This does beg the question of warranty should the need arise. The good news is that the package arrived within 48 hours and is complete. In my opinion SLRHut urgently needs to look seriously at their advertising strategy and create a positive UK outlet so as to instill better confidence with prospective buyers. Would I make further purchases from them? Yes if the above concerns are addressed."
"The price point of this company is fantastic but I have to say everything else doesn't match up. I made a decent order on a Wednesday and was told it would be here Monday with the express shipping I had paid for, yet still hadn't even been shipped by Monday. I made inquiries with customer service, after four attempts and being on hold for over an hour, and was told it was completely out of stock. Later that day (to my amazement) it was dispatched once I said I may cancel the order. Have been informed my shipping will be refunded to me but once again I'm on hold to customer services and expect to be for at least an hour before getting through. If you're prepared for the likelihood of a bit of hassle for the cheap payment then use SLRHUT, if you're not then don't!"
"every thing arrived on the stipulated day the tripod is not exactly what i had ordered, though. this one takes a payload of 6.6 lbs but i had asked for upto 10.5 lbs over the phone"
"Was delivered on time and a great product"
"Met all expectations"
"Excellent price for the goods. Very strange that you have to call to process the online order. This appears to be an opportunity for them to try and upsell/add to your order. The fact that I couldn't get through in the phone for 3 days meant a delay to receiving my camera. Also the website suggests it is a UK based company when in fact the staff and goods are in USA. I am not sure how these 'grey goods' will be covered if they require repair. However, delivery with Fed-Ex was good and easy to track and I am happy with the purchase. Price significantly better than UK high st shops."
"Every thing was spot on, I wish all companies were as good, transaction was smooth as silk, on top of which I made a really big cash saving. Thank you SLRHUT, ill be back !."
"Great product at great price and courteous and efficient service"
"Nothing specific"
"Good price speedy delivery"
"I had trouble contacting them by phone,so they gave me an upgrade on my memory card.When that was faulty they immediately said they'd replace it. Good customer service. Thomas Woodcock"
"easy ordering delivery was very good delivered right on time"
"Easy ordering system and delivery ahead of schedule"
"Outstanding Customer Service, great product, really helpful when giving us advice on the Camera Battery and excellent delivery time. Highly Recommend."
"Fast service. Great customer service."
"Great product, prompt delivery at a good price."
"Great customer service, fast delivery, great product"
"Price and speed of delivery"
SLRHut is rated 4.30 based on 126 reviews