SLRHut Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend SLRHut

How would you rate SLRHut?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
pauline

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about SLRHut in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Ordered from their site not realising they were not a UK company. Given the wrong tracking number with a 5-8 day delivery time. Received a call from New York the next day to sell me more items. Two weeks later still no package. UK number constantly engaged. Made 9 phone calls to the US at a total cost of £18. Discovered the item had been stopped at customs and charges raised. Agreed to pay the customs charges on the assurance the money would be returned to me. All emails with customs invoice ignored. Absolutely horrendous experience. Please do not buy from this company."
"Fast delivery, product as advertised and good costumer service. Beware the items are delivered from abroad and may not be covered under warranty in the UK."
"Firstly I was assured that the camera had a uk warranty. This was simply a lie... its an import ! To add insult to injury... the camera has a defective on off switch ! When I phoned slrhut.co.uk I asked again... Does the camera have a full UK warranty... again, yes it does. I reply, this is why I bought it, and it is a lie. the box was not sealed, the manual and warranty card removed to hide its origins. To which they replied, just because we are not official Nikon importers, we provide our own warranty... what is the difference ! errrrrr speechless It does not end there either... when I informed him of the faulty on off switch.... errrrr wow ! If you have taken a pic, then the camera is second hand. We do not deal or sell second hand cameras, so you need to send it to our repair centre. Dumbfounded ! How are these people allowed to trade ? I have left it in the hands of paypal for a full refund !"
"wonderful company, i ordered a Canon 70D kit, besides for a great camera in brand NEW condition they gave me Free expedited shipping when i purchased additional accessories. This kit is all in all wonderful, got it for my husband, and he is just as happy as i am with the service and quality of the product at SLRHUT.... THANX"
"Great Shop! Just got my canon 5D Mark III and saved 500 quid. Camera came in 4 days brand new. I will Be ordering my zoom lens from slrhut shortly."
SLRHut is rated 3.20 based on 5 reviews