SLRHut Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend SLRHut

How would you rate SLRHut ?

"First class delivery service."
"Having to call to confirm an online order just defeats the object of online shopping especially when it takes 3 days to get through and numerous e mails saying they have tried calling but haven’t had any missed calls from them. I confirmed my order when I logged in and again when I logged in to PayPal. I paid for special delivery so I got the order within a week but about 4 days in when I was getting worried my order wouldn’t arrive on time I contacted the shocking support team who said once they eventually get the stock in they will ship it out. I then replied to say I’ll get it elsewhere as it wouldn’t arrive on time and they said they can’t cancel my order without me calling them but what was the point when they don’t pick up so I cancelled it with PayPal and got my money back straight away. Thankfully I used PayPal as I’ve read some horror stories about refunds and returns with SLR Hut. They’ve not only lost that sale but also a customer. Not worth it and will pay the little extra to get locally for peace of mind and also to keep the warranty as imports lose the warranty instantly."
Anthony Hutchinson
Verified Reviewer
"my package was delivered on time and at a very great price very happy with the service"
"I ordered a phantom 4 pro bundle, everything arrived however i received a phantom 4 not a phantom 4 pro. After several attempts at getting through and many many emails Maddie, very kindly assured me that she would help and arranged a returns note for me, she then asked if i wanted a refund or my original order, once they had received my return. Knowing that mistakes happen i decided to go with having the drone that i originally ordered. I sent back what i received, i knew when they received my return as it was tracked. Days went by with no communication, i sent many emails with no reply. Eventually i received an email from Maddie asking for me to call in regards to my drone. After 33 calls i finally managed to get through to Maddie and was told that i would not receive any refund and that she will not be sending me any drones!! Apparently the drone that they send was the correct drone and the one that i had sent back was not! really! well thats exactly the problem, i have paid for a drone that i did not receive, Maddie called me a lier and i con artist and then hung up. I called again and once again Maddie told me that she didn't know where i got the drone i returned but it was not what she sent. Basically i am now over £1000 down with nothing to show for it. I feel like i have been scammed and basically robbed. I am so angry and frustrated at the lack of customer service and have never experienced anything like this before!!! I phoned one more time and was advised to send in an email and request a call back from a manager. i have done this but to be honest, i don't expect i will get one. If by some miracle someone does call me and resolve this and i will update this."
Michael Gradymgrady1@
Unverified Reviewer
"I got a good price for the camera and all the extras that came with it.i was told it would arrive in ten days and it was bang on. Many thanks."
"Great prices and a fast service all the way from the USA. Had to call customer service when only part of the order arrived. They investigated and resolved the issue. Would use again. I saved over £1000. 😁"
"I found it weird that I had to call them to confirm my order, but other than that, everything was smooth. I received my order within a week. Packaging was decent so no damage to any of the items in the box. I'd recommend slrhut to anyone who's looking to buy a camera for a good price."
"By doing what they said they'd do at a great price. However, I found the whole confirmation and after order process a complete faff and a bit worrisome."
"SLRHut are great,I actualy recieved my order earlier than I was told the cameras I had bought were well packed. SLRhut are very good value for money. I had a question to ask them the only thing I found was getting through on the phone took a little time always got an engaged tone maybe a victim of their success. Once I got through the service was excellent the man was very knowledgable,helpful cheerfull . I would reccomend SLRhut to anyone."
"got my nikon p900 in 8 days , very happy with the product and a few goodies in the box , thank you very much slrhut , i had to pay £26.38 duty but that was expected , will be buying from you again. thanks again"
"Excellent delivery on standard shipping. Everything arrived as ordered on a bundle of equipment."
"I was happy with the service and the camera however it would have been better if I was advised that I would be charged a further £27 duty costs before my parcel could be delivered.. I don't mind the cost it would just have been nice to be informed."
"Good price, however my parcel was not dispatched until 5 days after purchase and was delivered in the incorrect camera box"
"It got me what I wanted within 3 days. Excerlant service"
"Good points.. easy ordering, good tracking of parcel, fast delivery.. Not so easy... having to telephone confirmation of an Internet order,"
Peter Bennett
Unverified Reviewer
"Good service, efficient delivery and item price lower than other photography suppliers."
"Great price! Love the camera! But slow delivery and customs charges applied, annoying. Hopefully will be refunded for customs charges."
"I paid the extra for a quick delivery, ordered on a Monday afternoon, received Thursday morning, amazing."
"2nd time I've tried to order from SLRhut, and this time it's even worse. I've ordered a memory card 2 weeks ago and still I'm awaiting for it to ship. I've received an email telling me to call a number but the number is never answered."
"Sent everything as requested"
SLRHut is rated 3.91 based on 35 reviews