Royal Rebuilds Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone
Read Royal Rebuilds Reviews

About Royal Rebuilds:

At Royal Rebuilds we always recondition our engines to the very highest of standard, our fully equipped workshop enables us to do so as it includes every piece of specialist machinery and equipment that is needed to rebuild your 4x4 engine to an exceptional standard. Along with our fitting service that we pride ourselves on, we will provide you with the up most excellent customer service from start to finish. We have a dedicated team that is always happy to help and assist you every step of the way. We also welcome our customer to pop down anytime during our opening hours to take a look at our high quality professionally run workshop to put your mind at ease of any concerns you may have. As we can appreciate that the cost associated with reconditioning or replacing your engine at this time may not have been anticipated. We also supply all our customers with an unlimited mileage warranty lasting for one year that covers all our work that we have carried out to your vehicle as part of the engine reconditioning procedure. All the parts we use are OEM. This is why we are able to provide such a comprehensive warranty.

accounts@royalrebuilds.co.uk

Unit 1, Station Industrial Estate,
Burnham-on-Crouch
CM0 8RW

A very understanding and efficient service received from Royal Rebuilds. I will recommend them any time any day. Thanks paul for your caring and wonderful customer ethics.
Very good. Thanks paul and the team
Genuine and honest guys, don a excellent job on my RR. Would highly recommend!!!! Will defiantly have your dealing with my car from now on!
Thank you for your service on my Jaguar XF. Very happy with quality glad to have my car back.
Excellent customer service and very trustworthy company. he is a top guy and looks after you well. I sent my car from Birmingham to get it fixed and felt comfortable as they kept me up to date on the progress. The work carried out by these guys is to a very high standard. Work carried out on my car was a complete new engine and turbos including internal parts. Cannot praise Lee and the guys enough for all the help and work they have done.
Very proactive company. They do what they say price may not be the cheapest quote I had however they say quality over quantity. Happy with repair carried out on my car. Will recommend.
Having spent over 10k in the last 18mnths with a "Range Rover Specialist" I found RR on the web and sent it for a refurbed engine so glad I did the whole team knowledgeably and from the moment it arrived was kept updated and was notified of any extras that needed doing. If you're having trouble this is the only place to go the distance is worth it.
I can’t thank to him and his team enough for all the hard work and super quick turn around on our engine rebuild on our Range Rover sport,we was let down by a previous mechanic that caused engine failure to the car and Lee and his team arranged quick recovery of the vehicle and got it sorted and back on the road with a new reconditioned engine and turbos and a bit of body work in just under a week, we will definitely be using him again for all future services and engine works.
The work was completed within a week and we drove the car back. It cost us a little over half of what other companies quoted. I would fully recommend Lee and his team, and would not hesitate using them in the future.
Brilliant service, exceeded my expectations once again, very quick diagnosis and even quicker repair than I expected. Will be using again and would recommend.
I found royal Rebuilds on the net and the reviews seemed good but you always wonder if the truth would be disappointing. Anyway went to see Lee who completely knew what he was talking about and went to work on rebuilding my engine.
Excellent service from start to finish recommended to anyone
Great guys, carried out a replacement engine on my Land Rover. Work was completed professionally and on time. Communication is excellent with updates throughout the progress. Couldn't fault and would recommend 5*
The whole team here at Royal Rebuilds I must say have been professional from the start. There pricing unfortuanlty was not the cheapest and turn around time was quoted 4 weeks which was longer than others however I'm happy when spoke with Paul from start to end what was quoted is what happened which I was sketchy about but very impressed and will return and recommend if I ever need services in the future. My Range Rover is now back on the road driving better than before (Very Happy)
Royal Rebuilds have been amazing throughout the whole process. When my beloved Land Rover engine failed they managed to rebuild my original engine in vast turn around. It's currently been just over 2000 mile since the process has been completed. The first interval service has been carried out as advised. Very knowledgeable team & I will use again if necessary (hopefully never again) :) Thank you. Gill Wright.
Done a grand job on my brothers Discovery 4 engine change.
V Happy with services carried out to my L494 RR Sport after crankshaft broken into pieces. Works was carried out professionally & kept to completition date. Was initially skeptical after reading various reviews from different company's however glad I chose Royal Rebuilds. Team is very knowledgeable and I would recommend to anyone that was in my unfortuante situation.
Thank you for the professional service on my Discovery. Work has been completed to a high standard and fast turn around.
Done a really good job on my dad's Jaguar 3.0 Diesel. Professional throughout kept to deadline for work to be completed. Very happy to get it back running as it should be. We will recommend Royal Rebuilds to anyone who has any engine issues. Great Team, Thanks guys.
Royal Rebuilds is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews