GAYNOR SPORTS LIMITED Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend GAYNOR SPORTS LIMITED
02AM
2AM

Tell us how GAYNOR SPORTS LIMITED made you happy

"Ordered my item on the Sunday night , website was easy to use , confirmation emails sent and again upon dispatch . Paid a very minimal postage fee and the item was delivered Tuesday ! Very happy with the service I received and will be highly recommending 😁"
Are you GAYNOR SPORTS LIMITED? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback GAYNOR SPORTS LIMITED receives. Reply Free
"Ordered raincover I needed for the weekend. Failed to deliver, refunded money (only positive) no communication. Terribly poor customer service"
"I paid £150.00 plus postage via Gaynors Amazon selling site. What I received was a pair of boots with a Gayners shop price tag on them of £99.99. When I checked their website... www.gaynors.co.uk they were selling them for £89.99. The boots were also delivered in a "Merrell company" box and not the original "the north face" company box suggesting to me they were ex-display stock and not brand new out the box stock. When I contacted Gaynors to point out their "mistake" I was told in no uncertain terms by their manager "Rob" that they had done nothing wrong and that the fact I paid the Amazon price of £150.00 plus p&p was not their problem but mine and they are quite at liberty to sell at such vastly different prices if they so wished. They totally dismissed my complaint and were not interested in customer satisfaction. Shame on you Gaynors."
"LImited product colours but excellent price, good communication and updates."
"great company to deal with."
"I purchased a few Montane items from Gaynor Sports and am very pleased with their unbeatable online prices and quick and cheap delivery rates. Found no online site cheaper than Gaynor Sports for Montane items. Very pleased"
"Super easy website to navigate and will demolish the prices of any high street store. They have provided me with great customer service after having to return one item. I will be using them again."
GAYNOR SPORTS LIMITED is rated 3.86 based on 7 reviews