GAYNOR SPORTS LIMITED Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend GAYNOR SPORTS LIMITED

How would you rate GAYNOR SPORTS LIMITED ?

"I paid £150.00 plus postage via Gaynors Amazon selling site. What I received was a pair of boots with a Gayners shop price tag on them of £99.99. When I checked their website... www.gaynors.co.uk they were selling them for £89.99. The boots were also delivered in a "Merrell company" box and not the original "the north face" company box suggesting to me they were ex-display stock and not brand new out the box stock. When I contacted Gaynors to point out their "mistake" I was told in no uncertain terms by their manager "Rob" that they had done nothing wrong and that the fact I paid the Amazon price of £150.00 plus p&p was not their problem but mine and they are quite at liberty to sell at such vastly different prices if they so wished. They totally dismissed my complaint and were not interested in customer satisfaction. Shame on you Gaynors."
Lynne Mowbray
"LImited product colours but excellent price, good communication and updates."
Alan Mansfield
"great company to deal with."
Anthony Miller
"I purchased a few Montane items from Gaynor Sports and am very pleased with their unbeatable online prices and quick and cheap delivery rates. Found no online site cheaper than Gaynor Sports for Montane items. Very pleased"
Mr Dignum
"Super easy website to navigate and will demolish the prices of any high street store. They have provided me with great customer service after having to return one item. I will be using them again."
GAYNOR SPORTS LIMITED is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews