www-feelsummer-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www-feelsummer-com
Read www-feelsummer-com Reviews

I Would absolutely recommend this company. The staff are so friendly and helpfull with all aspects, and made it so easy for me and my friends to book tickets and gave us some amazing deals !! Thanks again
Refunded me straight away
Website easy to use, able to find contact information super fast! Was given help quickly when needed and will definitely go through this site for events next year.
Very quick and easy to get refund after holiday was cancelled.
Easy communication and very quick to get a refund. Excellent service. Friendly staff.
Great customer service, will definitely use again
Very quick replies and good customer service
Great customer service - Couldn’t go on my holiday so they issued a refund of my deposit within a couple of days of me emailing
Very quick at responding and helpful! Will definitely book with them again, amazing company
Excellent customer service, unfortunately our event we had booked got cancelled however we received a refund very quickly. Will definitely be booking again with Feel Summer next year.
So helpful!
We’re very quick and easy when I asked for a refund during this confusing time.
Unfortunately my holiday has been cancelled, so I was unable to attend the event. But feelsummers customer service was great! Made it so quick and easy to get a refund!
Very quick service 😊 hope to be there in 2021
Sadly our holiday was cancelled due to Covid but Feel Summer have been fantastic returning our deposit no problem at all. We look forward to booking again in the future when the world is moving again.
Booked event tickets last year with Emma and what a fantastic service , very friendly , can’t knock her , highly recommend
It was my birthday weekend when we arrived and we’d never been before. We booked BH VIP for four of us. Emma our rep met us and took us to the VIP in BH Hotel and it was better than what we thought. Waiter service, our own bed in the water and the DJ’s that day we’re on FIREEEEE!!
Thanks guys. See you in the summer
2019 in Magaluf was the best time ever thanks to FeelSummer. The MCP week passes were our best purchase. 7 nights entry, 7 nights free bar plus it includes all the events that happen. Can’t thank you enough.
2020 will be even better!
Best company on the Island. Wouldn’t book with anyone else. Absolutely incredible. See you in the summer!!
Can’t describe how amazing FeelSummer are. Emma and Si looked after us so well. We booked Pirates Reloaded, Gringos Bingo and Magaluf Booze Cruise.
Our favourite thing about this company is the fact you see the reps again. I’ve booked through many companies before and as soon as they have your money you never see or speak to them again. Emma was contactable 24/7 whist we were there and even walked us to our events along with other guests just to make sure everyone knew where they were going. We will be coming again this summer and booking the £99 package. Such good value for money!
Thanks FeelSummer!
FeelSummer made my holiday once again. We book every year with them and they never disappoint. See you again this summer for our MCP week passes.
BRING ON SUMMER 2020!