www-feelsummer-com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www-feelsummer-com
"Carl Bottomley was very helpful, quick to respond and informative. The booking system was easy to use. Great service."
"Easy to use and staff are very helpful. Would recommend to anyone going to Magaluf and will be recommending to friends"
"Sorted out all my queries and problems, have no problems at all 👍"
"Carl was very helpful today! Thanks xx"
"Had a few issues with the online ticket deposit purchasing, but staff were soon to my assistant and helped me out a lot! Great fast response"
"I am planning my sisters hen party for May 2019 and have found that the staff at feel summer have been extremely helpful in help booking events whilst in magaluf. Carl who was my point of contact when emailing the company has been answering all my queries really quickly and helping me out with booking. I’m looking forward to the event in May, thank you"
"really perfect, quick response to the request! Carl is a good guy. highly magaluf 2019"
"Easy to purchases"
"Amazing service couldn’t fault them! Would deffo recommend!"
"Quick responses!"