www-feelsummer-com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend www-feelsummer-com
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I Would absolutely recommend this company. The staff are so friendly and helpfull with all aspects, and made it so easy for me and my friends to book tickets and gave us some amazing deals !! Thanks again"
"Just got back from a 4 day break and the 2 reps we met (Si and Emma) were absolutely amazing! They were so welcoming it made us feel so much better! They helped us book the right events and get to where we needed to be! No doubt about it they were the best! Would definitely use feelsummer again after our experience! Thank you guys!!"
"Emma was very trustworthy and made us feel confident in the events that we had booked through FeelSummer, she also came with us on our first ones to show us the ropes as she knew how nervous we were! Without her, our first holiday would not of been the same!! Would recommend booking through FeelSummer 100%! Thank you so much!!! Xx"
"Si and emma made our short time in magaluf amazing. From the minute we met them to buy our pirate reloaded tickets, to the last night. They got us involved, were down to earth and made us feel so welcome. Great team. So friendly and welcoming! 10/10"
"You could have saved 50 euro by buying the beds at the hotel's reception. There should be more incentives if I pay extra. Also please don't advertise kiss fm party as one of the best of the year. Half of the beds were empty."
"Wow what an experience ..fantastic from start to finish,Miguel who drove the boat was so friendly and made sure we were all looked after and had a good time,would highly recommend this trip to everyone."
"Not long been back from Magaluf and have to say Feel Summer has not disappointed! Pirates Reloaded tickets on the Friday for a fantastic show then the ultimate Love Island Aftersun & Live Final! Can’t thank Mark, Raquel & Emma enough for such a fantastic weekend!"
"Just got back from the best time in Magaluf with the Feelsummer lot, they have the most friendliest staff (especially Emma) to help you book the events you want to attend while your on your holiday ,they really do look after you ,looking forward to next when they can help me arrange more exciting events to make my holiday perfect, thank you so much guys you were amazing , sharon x"
"I was in contact with a member of your team through SMS and they were very helpful for my enquiry about the KISS FM pool party, amazing customer service and fast responses, I would definitely use this service again! Thank you for your help!!"
"First I have to mark out, that I did not check out all events. But the ones I did all had the same problem in common: You pay a relative big amout of money to participate in, but during the event you also have to pay for all drinks. The after-party free drinking sounds like a nice thought at first, but let's be honest: Who drinks for more than 10-15 bucks AFTER the actual event. It simply does not make sense. I mean from a organisation's financial standpoint this is quite brilliant to make a lot of money, but as a customer I just feel robbed."
"The best trip ever & worth EVERY penny! Had this trip for a surprise 40th & I must stay it was the best experience. The staff was friendly, beautiful boat, loved the water sports ( that’s included in the price) & to top it off the alcohol just kept being filled up. Would recommend this to everyone. Don’t use any other company very trustworthy & I thank you Feelsummer for the fantastic memories!"
"Absolutely amazing day! Best boat trip ever!!"
"Amazing! Very helpful and genuine people. Made our holiday with the events we could go to and received advice about, big shout out to Si for all his hard work. Definitely will tell friends to use feel summer"
"Excellent customer service, used it all holiday would highly recommend the rep called si, very helpful and friendly we could text him anytime to find out what events were going on"
"Good and fast service, helpful and friendly staff that don’t hassle you too buy tickets. Give you all the details about the events and do packages for good prices. Thank you Si, Conor, Arina and Charlotte for another great holiday and top banter. Will you use again when we’re back."
"Very good customer service, all staff are really helpful! Was here for 4 nights and for 2 of the nights 2 of the guys took us to VIP in a couple of the clubs on the strip. Highly recommend!"
"We didn’t really know what events we wanted to do but Conor was so friendly & helpful when we spoke to him and sorted everything out for us😁"
"Fantastic and friendly staff. Very welcoming and attentive during booking and on events. Would defiantly recommend booking with these guys if you’re booking for the first time as they really go in to detail on which events at the best to go for and which sell out first. Thank you Si, Emma and Connor, you’ve made my holiday in maga 😆🕺🏽🤩🍹"
"The team made me feel very welcoming, and the events were amazing! Would definitely recommend to other people!"
"Loved the service, bought online, Carl was awesome from start to finish."
"Such great service, best prices in Magaluf!"
www-feelsummer-com is rated 4.90 based on 107 reviews