www-feelsummer-com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend www-feelsummer-com
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I Would absolutely recommend this company. The staff are so friendly and helpfull with all aspects, and made it so easy for me and my friends to book tickets and gave us some amazing deals !! Thanks again"
"I was in contact with a member of your team through SMS and they were very helpful for my enquiry about the KISS FM pool party, amazing customer service and fast responses, I would definitely use this service again! Thank you for your help!!"
"First I have to mark out, that I did not check out all events. But the ones I did all had the same problem in common: You pay a relative big amout of money to participate in, but during the event you also have to pay for all drinks. The after-party free drinking sounds like a nice thought at first, but let's be honest: Who drinks for more than 10-15 bucks AFTER the actual event. It simply does not make sense. I mean from a organisation's financial standpoint this is quite brilliant to make a lot of money, but as a customer I just feel robbed."
"The best trip ever & worth EVERY penny! Had this trip for a surprise 40th & I must stay it was the best experience. The staff was friendly, beautiful boat, loved the water sports ( that’s included in the price) & to top it off the alcohol just kept being filled up. Would recommend this to everyone. Don’t use any other company very trustworthy & I thank you Feelsummer for the fantastic memories!"
"Absolutely amazing day! Best boat trip ever!!"
"Amazing! Very helpful and genuine people. Made our holiday with the events we could go to and received advice about, big shout out to Si for all his hard work. Definitely will tell friends to use feel summer"
"Excellent customer service, used it all holiday would highly recommend the rep called si, very helpful and friendly we could text him anytime to find out what events were going on"
"Good and fast service, helpful and friendly staff that don’t hassle you too buy tickets. Give you all the details about the events and do packages for good prices. Thank you Si, Conor, Arina and Charlotte for another great holiday and top banter. Will you use again when we’re back."
"Very good customer service, all staff are really helpful! Was here for 4 nights and for 2 of the nights 2 of the guys took us to VIP in a couple of the clubs on the strip. Highly recommend!"
"We didn’t really know what events we wanted to do but Conor was so friendly & helpful when we spoke to him and sorted everything out for us😁"
"Fantastic and friendly staff. Very welcoming and attentive during booking and on events. Would defiantly recommend booking with these guys if you’re booking for the first time as they really go in to detail on which events at the best to go for and which sell out first. Thank you Si, Emma and Connor, you’ve made my holiday in maga 😆🕺🏽🤩🍹"
"The team made me feel very welcoming, and the events were amazing! Would definitely recommend to other people!"
"Loved the service, bought online, Carl was awesome from start to finish."
"Such great service, best prices in Magaluf!"
"Best company too buy off by a mile, really friendly and helpful staff, Conor and Si were superb, pointed is in the right direction and made us have the best holiday possible! Will be back to buy off them again next time!!"
"Amazing company... Amazing team... Amazing summer!! I can’t recommend Feel Summer any more highly!! Get booked!!"
"Always come to feel summer for my tickets, 100% reliable and give you amazing deals!"
"The FeelSummer team are the best! Si, Emma and Conor couldn’t help us enough. 100% booking with them again. Would deffo recommend to a friend"
"Came on holiday with the lads, Feel Summer sorted us all right out. Free drink on arrival of picking up our event tickets, will be using again Thank you"
"Thank you so much to the feelsummer team who made us feel so welcome and made our holiday one to remember. Everyone was so helpful - couldn’t ask for better reps!"
"very helpfull with helping choose an event and always try’s to answer all questions"
www-feelsummer-com is rated 4.92 based on 100 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access