Economy Energy Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"When I joined they took two months upfront, after six months they increased my electricity charge because it was going to be a severe winter????? I could have understood if they had increased gas charge, When I challenged it I might as well have been talking to a rocking horse. At end of contract they could not offer anything on fixed rate and it meant a £200 increase per annum so I gave notice and left. Now I am over £100 in credit and have told them it is budgeted for and will cause hardship If I have to wait the 8 weeks they say it might take. They are not prepared to take individual circumstances into account. We are pensioners and my wife is disabled and they know this. I am not the happiest bunny in the warren."
Are you Economy Energy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Economy Energy is rated 1.10 based on 163 reviews