Economy Energy Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Having switched supplier when Economyenergy couldn't even come close to offering a competitive tariff, I am having great difficulty in getting a refund of £351-98 outstanding credit when my contract ended on 10/10/18. This includes a direct debit taken on 23/10/18, almost two weeks AFTER my contract ended, and even though my account was in credit. I was told by them that a refund would have to wait until my final bill was generated, which wouldn't be until 3rd December. This seems ludicrous as my last electricity statement was on 25/10/18, and there is no justifiable reason for it not to cover the end of my contract. It is just a crude excuse for Economyenergy to hang on to MY money for as long as it can."
Are you Economy Energy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Had loads of trouble getting top up cards, then ended up with 4 electric cards and no gas card. After two and a half hours of phone calls and repetitive address corrections, they finally got it right and I recieved my cards about 3 months after signing up to them."
Economy Energy is rated 1.10 based on 163 reviews