Easyswitch Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easyswitch Mortgages
Read Easyswitch Mortgages Reviews
Fantastic broker, we were first time buyers and had no experience of what to do or what to expect. Ian was excellent! We have already recommended him to our friends.
We have been using Ian at easy switch mortgages for many years and always recommend him to friends and family as he gives the best honest advice. We wouldn
Ian at Easyswitch takes the hassle out of a mortgage application always puts forward best options for you to choose what is best for you, wouldn
Excellent personal service. Great communication and updates throughout the process, fantastic
I have used Easyswitch Mortgages for my last two mortgages and my buy to let mortgages and they have always provided very personable and reliable customer service.
Amazing service! Great honest advice, Ian Ward in particular was very approachable and professional.
Ian was brilliant as always.
Good advice with my best interests at heart
I've been using Easyswich Mortgages for over 10 years now and have always been pleased with the service Stephen Gregory provides!
Excellent service. Great communication. Kept informed through every step of the process
Great service, I recommend them to everyone I know!
Cannot recommend Easyswitch Mortgages & Peter Burke enough, he is so professional & easy to deal with, we have used his services for few years now and we are very happy
Peter was fantastic throughout - he gave us very clear information, kept us fully up to date and made the whole process as painless as possible. The secure online portal for uploading documents also makes things much easier and quicker. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him
They (well I can vouch for Peter at least) tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. That
Excellent service, have recommended to friends.
This is the second time using Easyswitch Mortgages and both times have been impressed by the excellent customer service and solutions offered. Thank you to Steve Gregory who has been great throughout the whole process.
My wife and I have not moved house in many years so it was like starting all over again, many things have changed. Steve Gregory from the start was extremely helpful, patient, happy to explain any questions we had and generally made the journey very easy and Without his help we would have struggled and it would have took a lot longer to organise everything. I would not hesitate to refer Steve to family and friends looking to move house or arrange insurance. understandable.
I've used Peter at Easyswitch for every mortgage. Always a fantastic service, that I highly recommend on a regular basis.
very professional friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Peter.
Peter was extremely helpful and professional all the way through my mortgage application. As someone who is self employed, the process can be particularly convoluted, but Peter steered the application through successfully with a combination of ne attention to detail and great judgement. I ended up with a mortgage that was great value and suited my needs perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Peter and Easyswitch to anyone applying for a mortgage.
Easyswitch Mortgages is rated 5.00 based on 107 reviews