Easyswitch Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easyswitch Mortgages
Read Easyswitch Mortgages Reviews
We have used easyswitch as a family for many years and the service always goes above and beyond to make the what can be confusing process really straight forward. They are extremely efficient and great at communicating with you.
We have used easy switch for a number of mortgage renewals and they have been fantastic. Helpful and informative and definitely always got us the best deal possible.
Excellent service. Very friendly
I was very happy with Easyswitch, I found them friendly and helpful. They always took my phone calls and communicated by text message which was useful to me.
Great service and support.
Absolutely incredible customer service, exceeded my expectations by a country mile! Thanks Ian for all the great advice and efficiency during the process.
Highly recommended, a professional yet friendly service that got us exactly what we needed. Don
Ian was nothing short of a super star for us, he explained the process thoroughly as it was our first home, and would always answer any questions we had. Always happy to help, wouldn
Peter Burke is very personable. I was most impressed by his speed of response to my emails and questions. It is immediate! An aspect of his service which I highly commend. He answers all questions clearly and concisely helping me to feel confident and certain of my own decision-making.
Peter Burke at Easyswitch made the whole process of renewing my mortgage as easy as possible. He was able to get me a really good deal and now I
Great service as always from start to finish. thank you and will definitely be using you guys again.
Very pleased to recommend Ian Ward and Easyswitch Mortgages. Ian has supported us over the last 5 years, from our first mortgage and two subsequent remortgages. Very professional and knowledgeable about the market, he is also highly personable and always accessible, and has invested time to build a long lasting and trusted relationship.
We have used Peter at Easyswitch Mortgages several times now and have always been impressed with the level of quick communication and support that we have received throughout the process. We would not hesitate to recommend Peter Burke and Easyswitch mortgages to others.
Excellent service provided by Peter Burke and made the mortgage process very easy.
I was recommended by a family member to use Peter Burke from Easyswitch Mortgages. I received an excellent service and Peter went above and beyond to help me with my First Time Buyer mortgage application and I successfully received a mortgage offer. I changed from a HTB mortgage application to a non-HTB late on in the process and very few lenders were available given my new job role and absence of new payslip - Peter was able to source a lender at competitive rates. I would definitely recommend Peter and you will not be disappointed in the service he provides.
I have used Easyswitch Mortgages a few times now and both times the service has been excellent. I would highly recommend this company. Straightforward and efficient.
Execllent service. Comprehensive product knowledge. Efficient. Highly recommended
We have used Ian Ward from Easy Switch for most of our remortgages in the last 10 years, always great service and advice. We will be downsizing our home soon and Easy Switch will be our port of call for sure. Recommended.
Honestly cannot recommend Easyswitch Mortgages enough. Ian is absolutely fantastic and made the whole process so simple and stress free. As first time buyers we had lots of questions about the sometimes confusing world of mortgages but all our questions were answered and we couldn
I remortgaged. It couldn't have been quicker and simpler and with a product I was very happy with. Excellent service from my advisor.
Easyswitch Mortgages is rated 5.00 based on 107 reviews