Corker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Corker
Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Corker Reviews

Tell us how Corker made you happy
Corker have never let me down always a great service by a great team. Wouldn’t deal with anyone else Keep up the good work! And thank you for all your help Many thanks Tracey cannella
The whole family is so helpfull on the telephone, and my plants and garden look so much better with their excellent compost. The delivery man is caring too. Wouldn't go any where else.
Had several railway sleepers delivered. Really good service. Would definitely recommend Corkers for all garden supplies.
Very pleased with our Millboard decking and especially with the friendly and helpful service from Corkers. Debra thought of everything, from the right screws to a small pot of touch-up paint for exposed board ends. Even when it emerged that Millboard no longer make the product colour that we wanted, she managed to sort out a suitable alternative, with which my wife and I are delighted. There are far too many other desirable garden products there as well. I dare not go back for months, lest I spend all our money!
Corker made my day by being helpful and efficient when they dealt with my order of mushroom compost. They went the extra mile to arrange for delivery the day after I spoke to them by altering one of their rounds to accommodate me. Terrific product; efficient team.
I ordered 2 large bags of gravel for my driveway, other companies would not deliver to me as my street was narrow and full of vehicles. I contacted Corker and they delivered within 24 hours and had no problems reaching my address, the delivery driver was very efficient and polite and placed the gravel bags right where I needed them. The gravel was very good quality and has done a great job, thank you for a great service, I highly recommend Corker.
Excellent professional advise and service 5*++

Steve - CHILSTONE
Fantastic porcelain paving slabs look amazing in my garden. Thankyou for selling something a bit different Corker! Excellent delivery too :-)
Looking for porcelain paving for a client, excellent show gardens to see choices in-situ. Really friendly, knowledgeable staff who helped work out quantities and costings for us. Delivery was perfect. Recommend to all our clients to visit Corker for ideas and inspiration.
Lesley De La Mare - Garden Designer
From initial contact to delivery, fantastic service. I’m very pleased and will certainly use agin...oh I have - this is my second big order....
I always buy my gardening materials from corker as they are so efficient, and give excellent advice. Thanks guys. Keith. Head Gardener.
We have always been very pleased with the service and goods we have received from Corker's - both from the efficient and knowledgeable handling of our order to their speedy delivery service and at the agreed time. Well done Corker's!
Fantastic company with fantastic products. Corker really does give you all the inspiration you need to create an outside space to love and enjoy....well done to all the team there, I’d be lost without them.
After many years of unintended neglect, our garden was desperate for additional topsoil. Corker made improving the garden a pleasure - easy ordering system, very helpful,prompt delivery and everything kept exceptionally clean and tidy as the soil arrives in big strong bags. There is no doubt that the plants have welcomed a boost and all growing vigorously this summer.
Polite efficient service
Excellent product and customer service from ordering to delivery.
Excellent team of people, very helpful with a wide range of products available
We received a bag of sand instead of ericaceous compost
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review Corker.

Sorry to hear this, but if this had been brought to our attention this would have been rectified ASAP.

Kindest Regards,

Oliver
Always extremely helpful,highly recommend. Restores your faith in services businesses provide.
I think it was fine. I don’t know what I ordered from Corker because I ordered a lot of stuff last week and it doesn’t say in the review email what I’m reviewing.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review Corker.

You are simply reviewing the company & the experience you had shopping with us.

Kindest Regards,