Corker Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Corker

Tell us how Corker made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Telephone
"We visited this store to be greeted by this wonderful friendly family run business. We were treated with the upmost respect and the quality of customer services was outstanding. Thank you all for your service. Will def recommend you to others. xx"
"I came to Corker yesterday to order some grey stone chippings which I needed as quickly as possible. Deborah who served me went out of her way to help. She was charming and efficient. Despite a problem with the lorry which needed to go into the garage and so delivery would be at least 2/3 days, it arrived the morning after ordering! I am very impressed with the team! Thank you!"
"Knowledgeable, friendly service in the phone during ordering... Prompt, punctual delivery by extremely skilful driver, who managed to crane the bulk bags into an even better position than I had hoped. I Highly recommend Corkers. Thank You"
"No end of expert help about their goods. Everything arrived on the day and always put exactly where I need it. Prompt service and very pleasant in answering all questions. I have used their services three years running and will continue to do so for all compost and stones."
"Delivery prompt and efficient. Very good product"
"All staff very knowledgable, helpful and friendly."
"Great customer service. Knowledgeable team and brilliant displays. They deserve to do well."
"Everyone is so helpful and friendly would highly recommend you I am very pleased with my purchase although too heavy to move it. Unfortunately although I was in all morning I had to nip out for 10 minutes and missed my delivery so was unable to indicate where best to leave it."
"It's the first place I goto for materials and inspirational ideas"
"A fun experience, I purchased wet and forget and you all were very helpful."
"Very clean yard staff are realy helpful and polite prices all ok with discounts would recommend 100% THANKYOU FRANCIS UDEN"
"For all our needs Corkers are just the best a big thank you to you all"
"Help fall friendly staff and really are corkers."
"Ordered and delivered on the same day. Friendly efficient service. Definitely recommend ."
"I purchased some turf for my garden and was very pleased with the quality. Everyone was very helpful."
"Very pleased with the service from Corker. The transaction was straightforward and the price competitive. Our top soil was of good quality and delivered at the specified time. Will definitely be our first port of call in the future."
"Smiley happy people.Helpful staff.I always notice the continuing improvements.You have worked hard at building a good independent family firm.Not run by "KIDS ON COMPUTORS""
"Really friendly and helpful team, helped us out with a delivery slot very grateful"
"Great top soil delivered promptly and by a very friendly driver . Very cheerful messages e mailed to us , love the response to have a ‘corker of a day! ‘"
"Excellent company,very friendly and always cheerful brilliant staff great to deal with."
Corker is rated 4.84 based on 74 reviews