Corker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Corker
Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Corker Reviews

Tell us how Corker made you happy
Thank you Corker for the very friendly and helpful staff and the very efficient and quick delivery of my order. The product is excellent so all of you give yourself a pat on the back!
Phil Sprackling
good service and good prices
Friendly staff, great communication and excellent product
I ordered some top soil online. I got a quick response, and commucations were polite, helpful and customer focused. The product was a good quality and excellent value for money. Delivery was quick, we'll organised and the transport had a crane so we're flexible on placing the bulk bag where I needed it. Very pleased and will be ordering again
Easy to use website. Listened to delivery instructions. Amazingly prompt. I will definitely use Corkers again 👍😃
Great company to do business with! Always very helpful and friendly! Easy to do business with every time. 👍🏻
The so called rockery stones were poor and were really slices than the rocks expected.
Impressively quick service - order by 12, pick up after 3.30 same day. Also staff were very helpful at loading heavier items straight into the boot for me. I made a mistake when ordering ( forget to select ‘Click & Collect) so was charged £40 delivery. However when I turned up & explained, it was refunded there & then - no hassle, no inquisition & no problems. The first time I had dealt with them and it won’t be the last if I need anything in future
Great service, as always!
Great service - and great turf. Many thanks.
Awesome from start to finish, highest quality stone we've ever received and will be purchasing again. Customer service was great too which makes and change in construction!
Excellent personalised service with very fast efficient delivery. Very good product at a reasonable price.
Good quality top soil. Arrived 24 hours after ordering.
I ordered a bulk bag of top soil and the service was brilliant from the minute i placed the order. It was delivered within a couple of days by a very professional delivery driver and the top soil is excellent quality. Will definitely use again. Thanks
Perfect thank you.
We were recommended to visit and talk to Alice. Couldn’t have been happier. Told us all we needed to know. When leaving saw a landscapers van . Got his card then called to get a quote to lay a new patio. Explained what we needed. Alice agreed to store the Indian sandstone on site until landscaper was ready. Patio finished about 2 weeks ago. Fantastic job Paul and Eddie. Fantastic service Alice from Corkers. Thank you all. Jenny and Colin
I have used Corkers for gravel, sand and topsoil on 2 occasions, the quality of service is second to none - great products and delivery has both been next day where the delivery driver has managed to navigate around low telephone cables to deposit the bags closer to the house than was thought possible. Highly recommended.
I never get round to writing reviews but I have been so impressed with the level of customer service, help and advice, given by the the whole team at Corker’s but, in particular, Alice. It really is so unusual in this day and age to receive such fantastic service, making the whole experience of dealing with them (on more than one occasion) so pleasant. Thank you Corker’s - we are so happy with our new garden and we really wouldn’t have had a clue without you!!
Ordered big bulk of top soil at lunchtime Mon, it arrived 8am Tues. High quality service and a high quality product, what else could I want. I love the Corkers ‘way’, they just have it right and they ‘get it’. I wouldn’t shop anywhere else...well maybe for food I might!
I’m an OAP and like to dress my lawns to keep them looking good.
I ordered the biggest beg of top soil, unfortunately the weather was against us, so I delayed until the end of the week. Jamie delivered it before 5 pm as promised by Oli. Well done that team.
The top soil looks brilliant, as in their picture. I will definitely be using them again and I will be recommending them. Well deserved 5 stars
Corker is rated 4.84 based on 102 reviews