Corker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Corker
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Corker Reviews

Tell us how Corker made you happy
Superb service from the whole team at Corker - from helping with product selection and advice to the delivery. The products themselves are of the highest quality.
First class service from very much on-the-ball telephone sales agent, & by their very helpful & friendly driver who delivered next day. Sadly that’s where the positives end as the product supplied, a bulk bag of so called “premium” topsoil was the worst quality I’ve ever come across….riddled with pieces of crushed concrete, mortar, brick, tile, etc which has completely ruined a major grass seeding project! Unfortunately my complaint wasn’t handled particularly sympathetically in that there was no offer of financial compensation for the inconvenience caused by this inferior product, only the offer of a free bag of topsoil should I ever need one, which I definitely won’t, & in any case wouldn’t want to risk another bag from Corkers. Therefore I cannot recommend this company.
a brilliant service, we needed some bulk bags of pebbles and had been let down by another supplier. Corker were really friendly and helpful and delivered two days after receiving our order. Would definitely recommend!
Fantastic service - We ordered 4 bags of gabion stone, which we wanted delivered loose on a small lorry, so the stones could be dropped near where we were working. This was not a problem for them, though we had to pay more for delivery because it became a single drop. Unfortunately, it rained quite heavily, but James turned up and looked at the garden track and decided the surface was still firm enough. He reversed the lorry up to the paddock, drop the stones, perfectly with no problems. A lovely man who was most professional and thoughtful, well worth the extra delivery cost. We certainly will come back to Corkers
Ordered two bulk bags of topsoil. Product was excellent and reasonably priced. Staff were a pleasure to deal with, delivery arrived in advised timeframe and delivery driver was first class. Would not hesitate to recommend & will use Corker again as and where possible.
Good soil ideal for flower beds mixed ours with green compost. Took 1 star off due to afew large stones found in 1 bag of my 3 tons.
Wow second delivery of goods from Corker. Goods top notch and great service. The driver was just wow....really really helpful with delivering some very heavy sleepers. Rather than just put them in the easiest place for him and us having to move he worked with us to get them as close as he could for us so we dont have to move them to far. Please pass on our thanks to him, great customer service from your whole team. Would recommend Corkers. Thank you.
Thank you Corker for the very friendly and helpful staff and the very efficient and quick delivery of my order. The product is excellent so all of you give yourself a pat on the back! Phil Sprackling
good service and good prices
Friendly staff, great communication and excellent product
I ordered some top soil online. I got a quick response, and commucations were polite, helpful and customer focused. The product was a good quality and excellent value for money. Delivery was quick, we'll organised and the transport had a crane so we're flexible on placing the bulk bag where I needed it. Very pleased and will be ordering again
Easy to use website. Listened to delivery instructions. Amazingly prompt. I will definitely use Corkers again 👍😃
Great company to do business with! Always very helpful and friendly! Easy to do business with every time. 👍🏻
The so called rockery stones were poor and were really slices than the rocks expected.
Impressively quick service - order by 12, pick up after 3.30 same day. Also staff were very helpful at loading heavier items straight into the boot for me. I made a mistake when ordering ( forget to select ‘Click & Collect) so was charged £40 delivery. However when I turned up & explained, it was refunded there & then - no hassle, no inquisition & no problems. The first time I had dealt with them and it won’t be the last if I need anything in future
Great service, as always!
Great service - and great turf. Many thanks.
Awesome from start to finish, highest quality stone we've ever received and will be purchasing again. Customer service was great too which makes and change in construction!
Excellent personalised service with very fast efficient delivery. Very good product at a reasonable price.
Good quality top soil. Arrived 24 hours after ordering.
Corker is rated 4.81 based on 109 reviews