Corker Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Corker

How would you rate Corker?

"Unique product range and friendly informative people."
"Good top soil, well priced, rapid delivery and clear communications"
"Wow!!! What a fantastic company, nice to find people that clearly love what they do!! Couldn't of been more helpful when looking for inspiration for our garden.. they have fantastic displays at their site that if, like us, you was short of ideas on what to do in you garden, you must visit!!!! Me and my wife would both highly recommended this company! What a Corker!"
Jayne Spicer
Verified Reviewer
"Amazing family business with great attention to detail. They have a very extensive selection of paving and everything for a classic or contemporary garden. They also have a range of landscapers who they recommend. We have had our patio completely changed and returfed our lawn. We would highly recommend this company."
Helen Swaffield
Verified Buyer
"I ordered paving through Corker. Unfortunately there was a problem with the paving. I really couldn't have asked for better service. You really find out about a company when there's a problem and I can't praise them highly enough. This is a family business and it's clear that they care about their customers. They really were amazing in how they handled the problem. They returned calls promptly and liased with the paving manufacturer to ensure that I got the outcome I wanted. Harry, Ollie and Alice Thank you for all your help. I really appreciate it. Best customer service and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you so very much! Helen"
"A very positive experience with Corkers !! The whole process of buying paving slabs for our landscaping project was handled very professionally from start to finish. Expert advice was on hand when choosing between the different types of paving. Corkers were able to store our order until our contractor required them and delivered when stated. They also arranged a 24 hour delivery direct from the supplier at very short notice when we required a few more. I can highly recommend this Company !!"
"In all my dealings with Corker, I have received extremely courteous and efficient service. Nothing has been too much trouble and all my queries have been met with unfailing cheerfulness and helpfulness. My emails have been answered very quickly by the same person and, on telephoning the company, the telephone was answered by a very knowledgeable member of staff, and not an answering machine. I purchase many items through the internet and Corker are by far the nicest and most efficient I have ever dealt with. I wish them every success."
"Proper customer service. Nice people to deal with."
"Excellent service from this family run business, answering all my queries quickly and providing high quality topsoil/mushroom compost on the date promised. Will purchase from them again."
"Incredibly helpful over the phone and very friendly on meeting. Met my turf requirements perfectly. So many tempting pieces for the garden, I shall be returning soon!"
"Searched the web for good quality play bark and then decided to call in to the Corker Office. The staff were knowledgeable & friendly and quoted a great price for the 17 cubic metres that I needed. We staggered the delivery into 2 components split over 5 days. The deliveries were made right in the middle of the timeslot provided and the drivers were skillful enough to get their 20 tonne vehicle to the top of my drive making my work much easier. Have used Corker several times before when they traded as 'Small Loads' and I will definitely be using them again when the need arises."
John Smith