Corker Reviews

5 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Corker?

Liz
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service from this family run business, answering all my queries quickly and providing high quality topsoil/mushroom compost on the date promised. Will purchase from them again.
Laetitia
Unverified Reviewer

Incredibly helpful over the phone and very friendly on meeting. Met my turf requirements perfectly. So many tempting pieces for the garden, I shall be returning soon!
VH
Verified Buyer

Searched the web for good quality play bark and then decided to call in to the Corker Office.
The staff were knowledgeable & friendly and quoted a great price for the 17 cubic metres that I needed.
We staggered the delivery into 2 components split over 5 days. The deliveries were made right in the middle of the timeslot provided and the drivers were skillful enough to get their 20 tonne vehicle to the top of my drive making my work much easier.
Have used Corker several times before when they traded as 'Small Loads' and I will definitely be using them again when the need arises.
John Smith