Corker Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Corker

Tell us how Corker made you happy

"All staff very knowledgable, helpful and friendly."
"Great customer service. Knowledgeable team and brilliant displays. They deserve to do well."
"Everyone is so helpful and friendly would highly recommend you I am very pleased with my purchase although too heavy to move it. Unfortunately although I was in all morning I had to nip out for 10 minutes and missed my delivery so was unable to indicate where best to leave it."
"It's the first place I goto for materials and inspirational ideas"
"A fun experience, I purchased wet and forget and you all were very helpful."
"Very clean yard staff are realy helpful and polite prices all ok with discounts would recommend 100% THANKYOU FRANCIS UDEN"
"For all our needs Corkers are just the best a big thank you to you all"
"Help fall friendly staff and really are corkers."
"Ordered and delivered on the same day. Friendly efficient service. Definitely recommend ."
"I purchased some turf for my garden and was very pleased with the quality. Everyone was very helpful."
"Very pleased with the service from Corker. The transaction was straightforward and the price competitive. Our top soil was of good quality and delivered at the specified time. Will definitely be our first port of call in the future."
"Smiley happy people.Helpful staff.I always notice the continuing improvements.You have worked hard at building a good independent family firm.Not run by "KIDS ON COMPUTORS""
"Really friendly and helpful team, helped us out with a delivery slot very grateful"
"Great top soil delivered promptly and by a very friendly driver . Very cheerful messages e mailed to us , love the response to have a ‘corker of a day! ‘"
"Excellent company,very friendly and always cheerful brilliant staff great to deal with."
"Arrived on time and reasonable prices, so all in all we will use you again thank you"
"Dear Miller...... !? whats that all about.... Corkers ..... ?."
"first rate service from visiting the site to receiving the deliveries."
"Great service. Quality products Outstanding service."
"I am a small builder and have been using Corker for aggregate’s for a few years now. I have also purchased slabs, slate and clippings for my home and some jobs. The staff are always so very helpful. And nothing seems a problem that they are phased by when trying to choose what is best for job. Would highly recommend Corkers."
Corker is rated 4.83 based on 69 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access