Corker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Corker
Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Corker Reviews

Tell us how Corker made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
We had a large delivery of patio materials. The process from ordering to delivery has been very easy, I even made adjustments to the order without any problems.
The delivery driver was extremely helpful and pleasant manoeuvring a truck up a narrow drive to offload in a more convenient place
Excellent service from the Team from start to finish. Confirmed order and availability and delivery (contactless of course!!) was organised.
Superb service and fully recommend to anyone looking to use the guys.
Will be back for my next project.
Excellent service from the Team in these difficult times. Many thanks for the quick delivery (contactless of course !!) which has enabled me to finish off teh garden project.
Would definitely use again/recommend to anyone.
I have used Corkers three times in the past 18 months and each time the service has been impeccable. Communication via email has been prompt and extremely efficient. Delivery dates, two within lockdown, have been met - no delays whatsoever. A local family run business, I would 100% recommend them.
Amazing, fast service in difficult times. Oliver was really, really helpful and delivery was much quicker than expected.
We have used Corker before and have always been impressed with how helpful and friendly everybody is from Customer Service through to the deliver folks.
Many thanks again for excellent service and we will see you again.
I ordered 3 bulk bags of topsoil & one of bark on 31st March and was given a delivery date of 7th April, which was sooner than I was anticipating given the lockdown. Corker's truck duly arrived at 8:10am on the given day and everything was unloaded by 8:25, so a truly excellent service in the circumstances. Thank you Corker, and we will be placing a follow up order with you shortly.
Fantastic service during these unprecedented times - Will pay you a visit when all this over! STAY WELL
Amazing service during unprecedented times. Olly was incredibly helpful organising a topsoil and compost delivery (like hens teeth at the moment!). We are just out of Corker's delivery range, so a separate haulier was to be used and payment was duly made for a delivery next week. This morning at 8.30 I received a phone call from Olly - another customer, in my area, had placed an order, so both orders could go on Corkers own lorry and save the hauliers pallet charge which Olly would refund to me. As this figure was close to £200 I was incredibly grateful for his honesty. They say that tough circumstances bring out the best and worst in people - Well all I can say is, when this is all over, we will be paying a visit to Corkers (although we are just out of their area!!) and will do a bit of shopping!! Thanks again and STAY WELL!
We visited this store to be greeted by this wonderful friendly family run business.
We were treated with the upmost respect and the quality of customer services was outstanding.
Thank you all for your service. Will def recommend you to others. xx
I came to Corker yesterday to order some grey stone chippings which I needed as quickly as possible. Deborah who served me went out of her way to help. She was charming and efficient. Despite a problem with the lorry which needed to go into the garage and so delivery would be at least 2/3 days, it arrived the morning after ordering! I am very impressed with the team! Thank you!
Knowledgeable, friendly service in the phone during ordering... Prompt, punctual delivery by extremely skilful driver, who managed to crane the bulk bags into an even better position than I had hoped. I Highly recommend Corkers. Thank You
No end of expert help about their goods. Everything arrived on the day and always put exactly where I need it. Prompt service and very pleasant in answering all questions. I have used their services three years running and will continue to do so for all compost and stones.
Delivery prompt and efficient. Very good product
All staff very knowledgable, helpful and friendly.
Great customer service. Knowledgeable team and brilliant displays. They deserve to do well.
Everyone is so helpful and friendly would highly recommend you I am very pleased with my purchase although too heavy to move it. Unfortunately although I was in all morning I had to nip out for 10 minutes and missed my delivery so was unable to indicate where best to leave it.
It's the first place I goto for materials and inspirational ideas
A fun experience, I purchased wet and forget and you all were very helpful.
Very clean yard staff are realy helpful and polite prices all ok with discounts would recommend 100% THANKYOU FRANCIS UDEN
For all our needs Corkers are just the best a big thank you to you all
Corker is rated 4.85 based on 82 reviews