Corker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Corker
Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Corker Reviews

Tell us how Corker made you happy
Help fall friendly staff and really are corkers.
Ordered and delivered on the same day. Friendly efficient service.
Definitely recommend .
I purchased some turf for my garden and was very pleased with the quality. Everyone was very helpful.
Very pleased with the service from Corker. The transaction was straightforward and the price competitive. Our top soil was of good quality and delivered at the specified time. Will definitely be our first port of call in the future.
Smiley happy people.Helpful staff.I always notice the continuing improvements.You have worked hard at building a good independent family firm.Not run by "KIDS ON COMPUTORS"
Really friendly and helpful team, helped us out with a delivery slot very grateful
Great top soil delivered promptly and by a very friendly driver . Very cheerful messages e mailed to us , love the response to have a ‘corker of a day! ‘
Excellent company,very friendly and always cheerful brilliant staff great to deal with.
Arrived on time and reasonable prices, so all in all we will use you again thank you
Dear Miller...... !? whats that all about.... Corkers ..... ?.
first rate service from visiting the site to receiving the deliveries.
Great service.
Quality products
Outstanding service.
I am a small builder and have been using Corker for aggregate’s for a few years now. I have also purchased slabs, slate and clippings for my home and some jobs. The staff are always so very helpful. And nothing seems a problem that they are phased by when trying to choose what is best for job. Would highly recommend Corkers.
From the minute the phone was answered to the delivery of my bark the service was excellent. Would definitely recommend Corkers
Corker is the place to go to if you want quality landscaping materials for your garden project. A great service, efficient, friendly staff and good value all round.
Superb no hassle accurate delivery time and good turf too! Helpful advice about edging systems.
Martin Page
Tunbridge Wells
We would highly recommend Corker for all your garden landscaping. We found them very helpful. We went with a list for composite decking and they advised us as to what we would need to do the job, priced it up and told us when they could deliver. They were very knowledgeable. Thank you
Really informative staff and great products.
I was unaware I had made a purchase from Corker recently
If you could remind me of it .I will review it
Hi Sally,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

We supplied you with 2 Bulk Bags of Topsoil a year or so ago, sorry that review has only just been requested as we have only just found out that it hasn't been working correctly.

Kindest Regards,

Oliver
Great for inspiration and ideas for the garden along with a fantastic team who will help. Will certainly use them in the future.
Corker is rated 4.85 based on 82 reviews