Boost Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boost Education
Read Boost Education Reviews

About Boost Education:

Boost Education is an industry leading tuition provider for children aged 4 to 16 with centres in East & West London.

info@boosteducation.co.uk

461 High Road

Tell us how Boost Education made you happy
Teachers are helpful and friendly. The centre has a great atomsphere.
(Ilford) -
Everything is good, staff is good and environment is educational friendly
(Ilford) -
The tutors are good and explain things very well so that I understand it.
(Ilford) -
Boost provides a great environment for students to learn and be challenged. The centre ensures that students recieve the attention they need. The staff here are extremely welcoming and helpful. It is a pleasure to work here.
(Ilford) -
Friendly staff and excellent service. Great working environment for students.
(Ilford) -
Tutors are fantastic and really understanding.
(Ilford) -
There are nice teachers and im more confident in my subjects cause the teachers help me
(Ilford) -
The tutors are helpful and explain topics well.
(Ilford) -
The tutors are helpful and explain topics well.
(Ilford) -
Very enjoyable lessons and i have improved in my core subjects since i started coming to the center
Great customer service
(Ilford) -
Great customer service and teaching!
(Ilford) -
My son has started having science lessons with Tahsina and her teaching is excellent, she is very specific to the content which makes it easy for my son to understand. He is really enjoying her lessons. Highly recommended, thank you.
My daughter was never interested in Science before. That was her least favourite subject, but since she started having lessons with this excellent tutor, Tahsina Writer, who patiently taught her in a manner, she has rapidly increased her knowledge and understanding. Very helpful and accommodating tutor. All in all I am very pleased with her progress and her sessions along with the services provided. Couldn’t thank you enough. Highly recommended!!
I am really impressed with Tahsina and the way she is teaching my daughter.
She is to the content and my daughter is now liking science a lot. Thanks
Kudos To whoever brought this brilliant idea! Thank you very much.i want to say big thank you to Valentina who assisted me through out my appreciation swiftly. She very good I must say!Thank u Valentina.
The classes are really good. Aylin, English tutor, is good at explaining my daughter and she can understand quite well.
Sandhya, maths and science tutor, is also really good. My daughter praised liked the way Tahsina taught her. She was really specific to the content and my daughter was able to understand easily
my son was waiting for 45 minutes to get a call for the online session. however no one replied , I even sent an email and tried to call them.
Boost Education is rated 4.76 based on 93 reviews