Boost Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boost Education
Read Boost Education Reviews

About Boost Education:

Boost Education is an industry leading tuition provider for children aged 4 to 16 with centres in East & West London.

info@boosteducation.co.uk

461 High Road

Tell us how Boost Education made you happy
Would not recommend to any student who is a bit slower or preparing for gcses . Your work will be print out and child will be left on their own. Whilst so called tutors have a loud chat literally 0,5metres away from where your child is supposed to be studying. Wasted my and my child time from October 2021 till March 2022 When asked about my child's progress, answers were always excellent, really moving forward etc. However no progress was actually made! No parent reviews etc. Tutors ages between 17 to 21 who are mainly college students working part time. Shame I was so gullible paying £120 per month! Conveyer type of education. Kids supervising kids, not even teaching them. Shame I cannot claim my money back. Childs work is not checked nor updated! Upon complaint made to boost education they had blamed my 15 year old autistic son! Dont take on kids you cannot help , teach or educate. Dont waste parents time. BTW all your kids extra curriculum is printed from free internet websites, not even that teachers or schools rely on. Very poor so called education!
Good Tution centre.
My daughter improved her skills since she started to go to boost education
My 10 year old truly enjoys coming to her lessons on a Saturday at your Walthamstow branch
Teacher are not checking student’s work and did not give proper time.
I am happy with the tuition. My child enjoys coming to the centre. It has been only 6 weeks but there is good improvement for my child. Very happy. I will bring my other child too here.
It was really good
(Ilford) -
After receiving my son's progress report with the grade ' below target', I've contacted Boost Education to support him with his Science lessons. The tutor assessed all three core subjects and provided us with an improvement plan. As a result, my son enjoys every session and is learning GCSE curriculum Science (he is in year seven only). In addition, we received very positive feedback from his school regarding his confidence in lessons and quality of work. I am delighted with the result.
They are very good young teachers&very helpful-....
Great teachers, positive and encouraging. My 8 years old is looking forward to each of his lessons and made great progresses thanks to them. Highly recommend Boost Education !
Boost has a really positive environment.
(Stratford) -
My kids improved alot since they joined boost education. I'm really happy with their teaching methods.
You have taught them alot of new things and helped them understand the things they did not understand very well. I have also seen a change in their schoolwork since they started at boost education.
(Stratford) -
Zaid- It was very informative and helpful. They were very friendly.
(Ilford) -
Made my child feel comfortable, very quickly picked up on his extra needs.
(Ilford) -
The supervisors here are very supportive and nice. On the Saturdays, my daughter talks highly about them
(Ilford) -
There are many amazing tutors at BOOST EDUCATION. My english tutor Aarees who made my son strive for a grade 6 after he was working at a grade 3 has been great.
(Ilford) -
My child loves it here. Ive sent both of my kids here. They have gone from grade 4 to grade 9 in maths. My sons name is Imthiaz.
(Ilford) -
My children love the centre. The staff are well organised and easy to work with.
(Ilford) -
Great, awesome, good customer service and very responsive to feedback
Boost Education is rated 4.7 based on 193 reviews