Boost Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boost Education
Read Boost Education Reviews

About Boost Education:

Boost Education is an industry leading tuition provider for children aged 4 to 16 with centres in East & West London.

info@boosteducation.co.uk

461 High Road

Tell us how Boost Education made you happy
Boost Education Southall: The tutors are very helpful, easy to comprehend topics as they explain it clearly.
I’ve been coming to Boost Education Southall for over a year. Throughout the year I have extremely improved in my science, most specifically in physics. Due to the professional and amazing teaching from the tutors I have.
Since coming to Boast Education Southall, There is a good atmosphere and learning here has been helpful and beneficial towards school.
Since coming to Boost Education Southall, I have improved in school as I learn things I’m not sure about here in school.
Since coming to Boost Education Southall i have gotten better at math, english and science. The tutors are nice and help me when I'm stuck and need help.
I have been coming to boost education Southall for the past year and i feel that i have improved in my studies. The atmosphere in the centre is great with very engaging tutors and a great working environment.
I have been coming to Southall centre for 3 years and i have successfully been able to learn something new and when we do exam questions, I am able to understand my weak points and fix on it.
It helps me with my studies. It has made a big impact on my main two subjects. During year 6, they helped me in my sats by giving us mocks and we would go through the questions we didn't understand.
My children are developing their Maths skills at the Southall centre and enjoy their lessons, which gives them a sense of routine on Saturday mornings. I appreciate, the safe, nurturing environment at Boots which promotes the enjoyment of learning.
A great place for kids to catch up on work that they find difficult. It really helps them to be ahead in school so the work is so much easier!
Boost Education helps me with a lot of things. I struggled with spelling and Maths but now I am making progress. Thank you Boost Education!
Boost Education helped me to tackle topics in Maths that I was struggling with in school.
Boost Education helps me a lot in my subjects and the teachers are very helpful. When you need help they provide it for you.
I like the teachers and the mock exams help me to see where i need to improve. My favorite teacher is Jalisah and Aysha and many others because there soo helpful .
(Ilford) -
Techers always asked if I needed help and helped me alot
(Ilford) -
The maths teacher is very god which has improved my grades and the science teacher is all right but i dont like the english teachers because they cant teach all the books
(Ilford) -
I find the tuition very useful and fun, simran helps me to understand and learn new things.
(Ilford) -
Its good and fun because i get lots of work
Tres bien, merci Boost 😂😁
All the teachers are helpful they make you understand things you never knew it really helps for the future. Before I came here I was struggling a lot in maths and science now I found it a to easier thanks to boost education.
Boost Education is rated 4.73 based on 63 reviews