Boost Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boost Education
Read Boost Education Reviews

About Boost Education:

Boost Education is an industry leading tuition provider for children aged 4 to 16 with centres in East & West London.

info@boosteducation.co.uk

461 High Road

Tell us how Boost Education made you happy
The team is very friendly and always helpful. They listen to what the child needs and are very professional
Very friendly tutors/staff and happy with the teaching approach.
Online boost education seesions are best and i am really satisfy with the teacher online sessions
Hi the on line sessions have been really good but some of the files short stories the need to read would be great if they can have in word format as some of the formats are hard to read on the screen ( too small )
There’s a better improvement of my son’s performance within that short period since he joined boost education. Boost education team is very supportive and flexible, sessions are being arranged based on child’s availability. They always arrange for the missed sessions to be covered. Thanks Boost education team.
Amandeep and the team are a pleasure to deal with. My two boys really like their tutors in the Ealing Centre and look forward to attending their sessions. Once I picked them up and they were really happy as the tutors were full of praise for them thus instilling confidence which is always a boost. No pun intended! I have really appreciated their flexibility since the national lockdown has started and would recommend Boost Ealinh to everyone. Thanks guys!
Well managed even when problems occurred they were sorted out promptly. My son has been happy with the work set and with the staff and is looking forward to joining back when things are back to normal.
It is good I learnt a lot of thing so I think it’s very useful for learning new things .
Excellent classes for one to one guide and well support from all tutors
Boost is amazing.. very friendly team and very flexible to accommodate us. Amandeep is very receptive to all our concerns and takes prompt actions to resolve them. Recently started 1-1 Online lessons during the lockdown for both my children and their teacher Illyanna is very supportive to their needs and patiently deals with them. Still early days to see progress, but I’m sure we will reach there eventually.
The Ealing centre provides an excellent science tution for my daughter every Saturday. The staff are always very friendly and helpful.
I highly recommend Boost to other parents.
Staff members communicated with me excellently and explained to me how my child will be tutored and my child said they have a great time in their lessons and say that they learn a lot while they are at Boost.
(Ilford) -
Boost education is an amazing place with an enthusiastic atmosphere which drives my son into getting great grades in schools. They regularly check and give feedback of my son on how they’re doing in class.
(Ilford) -
Boost Education is great. The team is very nice and helpfull. My little girl was just two times here but she is very excited. We are looking forward to see the results of their work.
(Ilford) -
Boost education helping Trijal to enhance the way of learning. His English and Math's improves quite well and this shows in his school result. He is getting higher marks and one of the top performer in his class.

Thank you for supporting him and hope you can continue delivering the education same way.

I am quite impress with the management and Mr. Gill has improve a lot with his presence.
Everyone who work here are amazing,helpfoul,.My dauther nedet help with math and english because she was so behind her class mates but thanks to ,,Boost Education,, i can see her progress just after two days.This is a 5 stars service❤️
(Ilford) -
We very happy for teachers job our boy going up so fast 👌👌👌
(Ilford) -
Very friendly environment where children feel comfortable working. Substantial amount of homework is given so children are up to date. Good customer service and satisfaction received!
(Ilford) -
Staff are good at communicating and at teaching the students, atmosphere in the classrooms are very lively and my children enjoy working in the environment
(Ilford) -
Fantastic support and help for my child! Every tutor is so welcoming and kind, my child loves it here, she looks forward to it every week.
Boost Education is rated 4.78 based on 170 reviews