Boost Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boost Education
Read Boost Education Reviews

About Boost Education:

Boost Education is an industry leading tuition provider for children aged 4 to 16 with centres in East & West London.

info@boosteducation.co.uk

461 High Road

Tell us how Boost Education made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Kudos To whoever brought this brilliant idea! Thank you very much.i want to say big thank you to Valentina who assisted me through out my appreciation swiftly. She very good I must say!Thank u Valentina.
The classes are really good. Aylin, English tutor, is good at explaining my daughter and she can understand quite well.
Sandhya, maths and science tutor, is also really good. My daughter praised liked the way Tahsina taught her. She was really specific to the content and my daughter was able to understand easily
my son was waiting for 45 minutes to get a call for the online session. however no one replied , I even sent an email and tried to call them.
Not reliable. My daughter was waiting 1 hour as per text confirmation from Boost Education but nobody contacted. I send email & text as well but nobody reply. Sorry
my daughter really enjoyed the lessons, Thank you Shahmeer Yasin and Junaid
The best tuition centre I’ve been to I have really improved
Jaspreet was amazing with my 8 year old daughter. Very patient and made her lessons so enjoyable. Thanks so much. Would highly recommend them
Excellent customer service, really competitive prices and fab tutoring!
Cannot thank you enough for your kind gesture. My daughter really enjoyed her sessions with her tutor, Tasihna, very approachable and accommodating. She gained a lot of knowledge from her. The program was totally brilliant. She’s normally competitive with other subjects apart from Science. It’s one of her least favourite. 😔 She doesn’t normally have much interest in it, but with you guiding her, she got all her exams
answered in relation to chemical reactions. Thanks to you! You are all amazing. Greatly appreciated.
Absolutely amazing service! And such a lovely gesture to give children of nhs workers 4 free tutorial! Just lovely. The sessions are 'brilliant' as stated by my 6 year old son. Resources are great and I will hopefully be continuing these for the foreseeable
Amazing service.....
Can not praise highly enough.
My son James is gaining so much from these lessons.
He is 15 and was due to sit his GCSEs this year.
James reports that he is learning maths skills that he had never developed previously.
Amazing service Thankyou
Ilford centre - Great Tutors. Relaxed classroom atmosphere. The monthly exams under strict exams conditions really help the children to get used to what to expect. Well recommended.
Boost Education Southall:
The tutors are very helpful, easy to comprehend topics as they explain it clearly.
I’ve been coming to Boost Education Southall for over a year. Throughout the year I have extremely improved in my science, most specifically in physics. Due to the professional and amazing teaching from the tutors I have.
Since coming to Boast Education Southall, There is a good atmosphere and learning here has been helpful and beneficial towards school.
Since coming to Boost Education Southall, I have improved in school as I learn things I’m not sure about here in school.
Since coming to Boost Education Southall i have gotten better at math, english and science. The tutors are nice and help me when I'm stuck and need help.
I have been coming to boost education Southall for the past year and i feel that i have improved in my studies. The atmosphere in the centre is great with very engaging tutors and a great working environment.
I have been coming to Southall centre for 3 years and i have successfully been able to learn something new and when we do exam questions, I am able to understand my weak points and fix on it.
Boost Education is rated 4.72 based on 76 reviews