Boost Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boost Education
Read Boost Education Reviews

About Boost Education:

Boost Education is an industry leading tuition provider for children aged 4 to 16 with centres in East & West London.

info@boosteducation.co.uk

461 High Road

Tell us how Boost Education made you happy
You have taught them alot of new things and helped them understand the things they did not understand very well. I have also seen a change in their schoolwork since they started at boost education.
(Stratford) -
Zaid- It was very informative and helpful. They were very friendly.
(Ilford) -
Made my child feel comfortable, very quickly picked up on his extra needs.
(Ilford) -
The supervisors here are very supportive and nice. On the Saturdays, my daughter talks highly about them
(Ilford) -
There are many amazing tutors at BOOST EDUCATION. My english tutor Aarees who made my son strive for a grade 6 after he was working at a grade 3 has been great.
(Ilford) -
My child loves it here. Ive sent both of my kids here. They have gone from grade 4 to grade 9 in maths. My sons name is Imthiaz.
(Ilford) -
My children love the centre. The staff are well organised and easy to work with.
(Ilford) -
Great, awesome, good customer service and very responsive to feedback
(Ilford) -
Provides an excellent environment for children to work in.
(Ilford) -
Absolutely amazing service from the team! Great new centre and much needed in Stratford :) my daughter has just started and cant wait to go back every week!
(Stratford) -
Have been waiting about 2 hours for my email to arrive
The team is very friendly and always helpful. They listen to what the child needs and are very professional
Very friendly tutors/staff and happy with the teaching approach.
Online boost education seesions are best and i am really satisfy with the teacher online sessions
Hi the on line sessions have been really good but some of the files short stories the need to read would be great if they can have in word format as some of the formats are hard to read on the screen ( too small )
There’s a better improvement of my son’s performance within that short period since he joined boost education. Boost education team is very supportive and flexible, sessions are being arranged based on child’s availability. They always arrange for the missed sessions to be covered. Thanks Boost education team.
Amandeep and the team are a pleasure to deal with. My two boys really like their tutors in the Ealing Centre and look forward to attending their sessions. Once I picked them up and they were really happy as the tutors were full of praise for them thus instilling confidence which is always a boost. No pun intended! I have really appreciated their flexibility since the national lockdown has started and would recommend Boost Ealinh to everyone. Thanks guys!
Well managed even when problems occurred they were sorted out promptly. My son has been happy with the work set and with the staff and is looking forward to joining back when things are back to normal.
It is good I learnt a lot of thing so I think it’s very useful for learning new things .
Excellent classes for one to one guide and well support from all tutors
Boost Education is rated 4.77 based on 181 reviews