Boost Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boost Education
Read Boost Education Reviews

About Boost Education:

Boost Education is an industry leading tuition provider for children aged 4 to 16 with centres in East & West London.

info@boosteducation.co.uk

461 High Road

Tell us how Boost Education made you happy
They are very good young teachers&very helpful-....
Great teachers, positive and encouraging. My 8 years old is looking forward to each of his lessons and made great progresses thanks to them. Highly recommend Boost Education !
Boost has a really positive environment.
(Stratford) -
My kids improved alot since they joined boost education. I'm really happy with their teaching methods.
You have taught them alot of new things and helped them understand the things they did not understand very well. I have also seen a change in their schoolwork since they started at boost education.
(Stratford) -
Zaid- It was very informative and helpful. They were very friendly.
(Ilford) -
Made my child feel comfortable, very quickly picked up on his extra needs.
(Ilford) -
The supervisors here are very supportive and nice. On the Saturdays, my daughter talks highly about them
(Ilford) -
There are many amazing tutors at BOOST EDUCATION. My english tutor Aarees who made my son strive for a grade 6 after he was working at a grade 3 has been great.
(Ilford) -
My child loves it here. Ive sent both of my kids here. They have gone from grade 4 to grade 9 in maths. My sons name is Imthiaz.
(Ilford) -
My children love the centre. The staff are well organised and easy to work with.
(Ilford) -
Great, awesome, good customer service and very responsive to feedback
(Ilford) -
Provides an excellent environment for children to work in.
(Ilford) -
Absolutely amazing service from the team! Great new centre and much needed in Stratford :) my daughter has just started and cant wait to go back every week!
Have been waiting about 2 hours for my email to arrive
The team is very friendly and always helpful. They listen to what the child needs and are very professional
Very friendly tutors/staff and happy with the teaching approach.
Online boost education seesions are best and i am really satisfy with the teacher online sessions
Hi the on line sessions have been really good but some of the files short stories the need to read would be great if they can have in word format as some of the formats are hard to read on the screen ( too small )
There’s a better improvement of my son’s performance within that short period since he joined boost education. Boost education team is very supportive and flexible, sessions are being arranged based on child’s availability. They always arrange for the missed sessions to be covered. Thanks Boost education team.
Boost Education is rated 4.77 based on 185 reviews