Best Match Financial Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Best Match Financial

About Best Match Financial: Best Match Financial is a Niche Mortgage and Protection firm based on Stockport offering a totally Free service to clients looking for a Mortgage, Re-Mortgage and or protection quotes

sales@bestmatchfinancial.co.uk

Regent House
Heaton Lane

Tell us how Best Match Financial made you happy

"Best Match Financial made the entire process easy and very personable . Would certainly use them again."
"Superb service, excellent communication at all times. Very thorough. I delbt with Brendan and would highly recommend him personally, a fantastic chap with a full understanding of my needs and who guided me through all aspects of different products suitable."
"Just done our remortgage through Best match, we had searched to get the best deal but these could not be beat and the service from Zoe and the mortgage team was exellent from start to finish. Thanks."
"I was very happy with the advice received off Zoe regarding my mortgage. She was professional, helpful and efficient at all times. She guided me through the whole process with lots of advice and made it all quite simple, helping me to find the best deal on my mortgage. Thank you I would highly recommend."
"We were very pleased with the service the service and help was fantastic"
"Great freindly service and competent in getting and receiving information to compare and complete morgage deal."
"My Advisor, Zoe, was a great help, she was always very professional and informative, all questions were answered quickly and clearly and she took time to explain everything in detail. She called when she said she would and chased things up for me to make sure the process was as smooth and as quick as it could be. Everyone I spoke with at the office was polite, friendly and very professional, and overall I received excellent customer service."
"Zoe was helpful throughout and any problems I had she sorted everything for me and couldn't have done more"
"Best Match kept me informed on a daily basis your advisor was polite and efficient and made me feel like a valued customer. Changing my mortgage was made easy and I would recommend Best Match without hesitation."
"I had an unexpected bill and very little savings dye to divorce and bringing up three boys on my own. My poor credit history was against me. This Loan has enabled me to move on and sort things out"
"Quick and efficient"
"Excellent service from start to finish. I felt like they really understood what I needed and I would definitively recommend their services. Thanks again guys"
"Found me two options one over 2 and the other 3 years which I was more comfortable with the repayments on. Rate was 9.9% so lower than I expected. Great service"
"Applied and was accepted online, followed the links and the loan was paid out the next day. Simple process and saves hassle and more importantly i was accepted and the rate was good and repayments affordable so id happily recommend."
Best Match Financial is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews