Woodblock Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodblock
Read Woodblock Reviews

About Woodblock:

We are a family run business with a devotion to creativity and a dedication to detail.

Combining creativity and print is at the heart of what we do and is the culmination of years of experience in various forms of high end design from silversmithing to product and graphics. It is the skills accumulated along the way and a geeky addiction to all things stationery, that ensure the quality of all our products which are produced in-house by our passionate hands-on team.

We work collaboratively with our clients and strive to achieve the highest standards whilst treating every project with individual care and attention. We understand how important business is to our customers and love working with them to create striking and memorable products which can fuel their success.

Our passion for design and all things stationery mean we are often ahead of industry and market changes and can therefore offer customers a unique advantage.

Being a family business we can also be totally flexible and ensure that each project is tailored to each customer and in a time and fashion that suits. To help ensure this, we always offer considered and knowledgeable support throughout. If you decide to join our pack of very happy customers, you’ll find that we’re a friendly bunch, who like nothing more than giving great service.

hello@woodblock.co.uk

Home Farm, Coldharbour Lane, Dorking

Tell us how Woodblock made you happy
Very happy with our lovely notebooks. Good communication throughout and Aaron and the team worked around our tight timeframe to help us get them finished and delivered in time for our pre-Christmas mail-out. Much appreciated!
Thank you Sarah. Have a great Christmas.
Highly recommend the team at woodblock. We're a London creative innovation agency working with leading brands and woodblock is the perfect partner for our print needs. Knowledgable experts, fast, efficient and delivering the very best quality.
Aaron was really helpful with recommendations and suggestions when it came to making the final decision and I am delighted with the end result! The branded notebooks look great and I'm sure we'll be after a repeat order at some point!
Really pleased with the Notebooks I received from Woodblock. The sound advice meant I got exactly what I wanted. Top quality from a top business - would highly recommend them.
Woodblock have been fantastic to work with! Big thanks to Lucinda and the rest of the team. Brilliant communication from start to finish and the products/boxes all arrived on time and beautifully packed - would highly recommend and will definitely be using them again. Thank you!
Very helpful with query and when I made a mistake they sent wood pieces to fix. Lovely product and easy to put together
First of all great company to deal with friendly, professional and skilled. The note pads and cards we have had done by Aaron and his team have gone down a storm so much so we have clients contacting us asking if they can have one as they'd heard of colleagues receiving one! So we have ordered more. Can't speak highly enough - so much so I've recommended Aaron and Woodblock to a number of my clients and network.
They managed to print a swing tag reflective of the product. Great customer service.
I had been in contact with Aaron for many months before placing an order and throughout the whole process he was incredibly informative and helpful. Woodblock supplied me with relevant samples and industry-knowledge advice that translated into an incredible finalised product. I actually had received samples from several companies and I am absolutely certain after analysing the competition that there is no better branded material supplier than woodblock. The business cards were phenomenal quality, thank you Aaron!!!
I'm absolutely in LOVE with my print! Being a graphic designer, I appreciate the importance of good quality bespoke printing for my clients (as opposed to using the usual online printers that have little care for the outcome of your print!). I wanted to find a company that could produce the kind of high-end finishes that stood out from the rest, would pay close attention to detail and was passionate about the project just as much as I am! Woodblock certainly delivered, along with great customer service, a friendly team and brilliant advice on what would and wouldn't work. Their prices are also really reasonable for the quality that you're getting when you compare to London prices, so I'm so happy with that too! Delivery service was also really smart. I was notified exactly when my parcel would arrive, and my print was wrapped in colourful tissue paper, so that was also a lovely touch to finish of a spectacular service! Thank you so much Woodblock! Pascale
We had quite exacting standards and requirements to fulfil and Woodblock didn't disappoint. I was in touch with Aaron, and right from the start of the process, he was so incredibly helpful in designing and amending our business cards. His patience was especially appreciated with the order. The final product arrived and the cards are really beautiful (didn't know I would say that about a business card...) We went for a tri-layer card, with black outer and white inner and they look so crisp and clean with our new branding. Very impressed with Woodblock, look forward to working with them again in the future and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to other companies looking for a bespoke print solution. Thank you once again.
Aaron did a great job. Bus cards look fantastic and the company was a pleasure to deal with
Cannot recommend highly enough! Superb service from start to finish. Listened to my brief, advised where necessary, delivered a day early and my business cards look fab!! Will be using for the rest of our business days. Very fairly priced for a such a personal and bespoke service too! Thanks Woodblock!!
Woodblock 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Really happy with my business cards printed by Woodblock. Gold foil both sides and beautiful Colorplan card. I'd approached a couple of printers before I found Woodblock and their communication was much better and the price was fair. Thank you!
Really happy with my gorgeous colorplan foil business cards. Great service!
Amazing great quick service and a good quality product.
Excellent service, great communication from Aaron. Great product. Great delivery.
Dear Aaron (and team) Just wanted to let you know that our delivery arrived on Tuesday. Thank you all very much. The whole package: box, note pad and pen are amazing and have received very good and positive feedback. Thank you for all your hard work and look forward to continuing to work with you.
Big thanks to Aaron who helped me through the whole printing process and advising me on some ideas I wouldn’t have got to on my own. I love my business cards and they are already helping me grow my own creative endeavours. Thanks guys!
Woodblock were very helpful during the design process for my business cards, and the delivery was prompt. The quality of the business cards is exceptional and I certainly recommend Woodblock.
Incredibly pleased with the finished product (Business Cards), excellent advise and support given throughout. We will definitely be looking to purchase other products from Woodblock.
Woodblock is rated 4.98 based on 87 reviews