Woodblock Reviews

5.0
Based on 97 reviews
Read Woodblock Reviews

About Woodblock:

We are a family run business with a devotion to creativity and a dedication to detail.

Combining creativity and print is at the heart of what we do and is the culmination of years of experience in various forms of high end design from silversmithing to product and graphics. It is the skills accumulated along the way and a geeky addiction to all things stationery, that ensure the quality of all our products which are produced in-house by our passionate hands-on team.

We work collaboratively with our clients and strive to achieve the highest standards whilst treating every project with individual care and attention. We understand how important business is to our customers and love working with them to create striking and memorable products which can fuel their success.

Our passion for design and all things stationery mean we are often ahead of industry and market changes and can therefore offer customers a unique advantage.

Being a family business we can also be totally flexible and ensure that each project is tailored to each customer and in a time and fashion that suits. To help ensure this, we always offer considered and knowledgeable support throughout. If you decide to join our pack of very happy customers, you’ll find that we’re a friendly bunch, who like nothing more than giving great service.

hello@woodblock.co.uk

Home Farm, Coldharbour Lane, Dorking

Tell us how Woodblock made you happy
We are delighted with our Welcome Packs. A big thanks to Aaron, Lucinda and the team at Woodblock for meeting our tight deadline. Communication was excellent throughout. We would highly recommend :)
Woodblock 5 star review on 8th February 2022
Working with Woodblock is always a great pleasure! They're highly professional but with a warm human touch in their communication. The products we've ordered for our events have always been just as expected, with prompt deliveries and of superb quality. Their recommendations are always on point, too! Highly recommended :)
We ordered welcome packs for our new starters and treated the current workforce to packs too! These went down such a treat! We had a slight issue with a few of the plant pots which Woodblock replaced straight away! Quality of the bottle & lunchbox was incredible. Customer service has been fantastic and the prices were really reasonable! We will definitely be using again!
With a short lead time and specific requirements, Woodblock were very helpful and swift work out how they could accommodate us and turned around our order in good time, and the product (branded notebooks) looked great!
Quick turnaround, highest of quality, and all round super helpful! Communication is at the top of our list of wants when choosing a printer for our much loved brochures and prospectuses. Woodblock went above and beyond and we couldn't be happier. Would highly recommend.
We are so so happy with our jackets. Lucinda was really helpful with all the questions I had prior to ordering and keeping me up to date with the progress of our order. Will 100% be recommending to friends!
Thanks Lara! So pleased the jackets have been well received. Hope to work with you again soon.
Extremely efficient, personalised and professional service - highly recommended.
Can't recommend Woodblock enough. Lucinda was so helpful when working out which products to choose for our conference packs, amazing customer service! Delivery was earlier than expected and the products are amazing, such high quality. And we love the fact that 25 trees will be planted because of our order - honestly can't fault Woodblock on anything, thank you!
Highly recommend Woodblock. Excellent service, very patient and answered all our queries in advance of ordering. Very satisfied with the quality of the products. Very efficient and would definitely use again. Thank you.
Woodblock have been great to deal with.. Considering conference packs they had an excellent choice of products and when received they were top quality with everything packed nicely and delivered exactly on time. Really good value and easy to deal with, we will definitely use again, thanks!
Highly recommend the team at woodblock. We're a London creative innovation agency working with leading brands and woodblock is the perfect partner for our print needs. Knowledgable experts, fast, efficient and delivering the very best quality.
Aaron was really helpful with recommendations and suggestions when it came to making the final decision and I am delighted with the end result! The branded notebooks look great and I'm sure we'll be after a repeat order at some point!
Really pleased with the Notebooks I received from Woodblock. The sound advice meant I got exactly what I wanted. Top quality from a top business - would highly recommend them.
Woodblock have been fantastic to work with! Big thanks to Lucinda and the rest of the team. Brilliant communication from start to finish and the products/boxes all arrived on time and beautifully packed - would highly recommend and will definitely be using them again. Thank you!
Very helpful with query and when I made a mistake they sent wood pieces to fix. Lovely product and easy to put together
First of all great company to deal with friendly, professional and skilled. The note pads and cards we have had done by Aaron and his team have gone down a storm so much so we have clients contacting us asking if they can have one as they'd heard of colleagues receiving one! So we have ordered more. Can't speak highly enough - so much so I've recommended Aaron and Woodblock to a number of my clients and network.
They managed to print a swing tag reflective of the product. Great customer service.
I had been in contact with Aaron for many months before placing an order and throughout the whole process he was incredibly informative and helpful. Woodblock supplied me with relevant samples and industry-knowledge advice that translated into an incredible finalised product. I actually had received samples from several companies and I am absolutely certain after analysing the competition that there is no better branded material supplier than woodblock. The business cards were phenomenal quality, thank you Aaron!!!
I'm absolutely in LOVE with my print! Being a graphic designer, I appreciate the importance of good quality bespoke printing for my clients (as opposed to using the usual online printers that have little care for the outcome of your print!). I wanted to find a company that could produce the kind of high-end finishes that stood out from the rest, would pay close attention to detail and was passionate about the project just as much as I am! Woodblock certainly delivered, along with great customer service, a friendly team and brilliant advice on what would and wouldn't work. Their prices are also really reasonable for the quality that you're getting when you compare to London prices, so I'm so happy with that too! Delivery service was also really smart. I was notified exactly when my parcel would arrive, and my print was wrapped in colourful tissue paper, so that was also a lovely touch to finish of a spectacular service! Thank you so much Woodblock! Pascale
We had quite exacting standards and requirements to fulfil and Woodblock didn't disappoint. I was in touch with Aaron, and right from the start of the process, he was so incredibly helpful in designing and amending our business cards. His patience was especially appreciated with the order. The final product arrived and the cards are really beautiful (didn't know I would say that about a business card...) We went for a tri-layer card, with black outer and white inner and they look so crisp and clean with our new branding. Very impressed with Woodblock, look forward to working with them again in the future and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to other companies looking for a bespoke print solution. Thank you once again.
Aaron did a great job. Bus cards look fantastic and the company was a pleasure to deal with
Woodblock is rated 4.98 based on 97 reviews