Willesden Bathrooms Insights

Willesden Bathrooms have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
D

Delivery - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" The company still sent the item out, refused to refund the delivery charge even though they have confirmed that they received my cancellation request before the order had been dispatched. "
- HHdal
" They didn't have the items I ordered in stock but rather than let me know, they decided to wait until they arrived. Had i not called this would have delayed my installation. Several calls over the week to request part delivery resulted in a request for order cancellation. Also their eBay prices are a lot lower than their own site prices. Poor customer service bit at least the refund was done quickly. "
- Anonymous