NANO by WhiteWash Laboratories Reviews

of reviewers recommend NANO by WhiteWash Laboratories
Read NANO by WhiteWash Laboratories Reviews

Tooth Towers, Lagonda Road, , billingham

Tell us how NANO by WhiteWash Laboratories made you happy
Company is awful i messaged for advice on their instagram theyve uploaded loads since i messaged yet no response also i made TWO reviews and both wasnt published soo unhappy I have seen a slighy difference but not much but even more unhappy the fact the teeth whitening strip on the bottom of my teeth keeps getting stuck to my finger and just ripping apart soo i lose out on many for my bottom teeth so have not had a full experience. If only the customer service was good to resolve my problem or give me advice if it worked well in the end i would reccomend to everyone i know, but due to the lack of good customer service i will be telling people to not buy.
Poor customer service, unresponsive.
Didn’t work. Used as advised for 6 days consecutively for 30 minutes each time and my teeth haven’t changed in the slightest. I was dubious to try as I thought how could it work without peroxide. Don’t waste your money or your time. Not worth it.
Had issues with my order due to it getting lost in the post, but the lady who resolved was very helpful and arranged it to be delivered next day for me - would recommend this company!
I have always used the teeth whitening system from my dentist however I found it difficult to keep up with the price. Seeing nano advertised and looking through their endless positive reviews I decided to give them a try. Firstly I was amazed by how quick there delivery was I literally recieved the product the day after placing the order. I love the packaging but most importantly the teeth whitening strips caused me absolutely no discomfort or sensitivity I use the an hour before I go out or an hour before bed they are so handy big difference from using the dentist whitening where I had to sleep with retainers in for 8 hours a night. I have used 7 strips and already my teeth are so much brighter. I do drink coffee so my teeth were becoming stained this has made a big difference. I'll continue using nano products so much quality for the price.
Stylishly designed products with proven clinical excellence and fast reliable service makes them the standout choice for dental care and hygiene.
I have received the missing item. Thanks for response.
Extremely happy, teeth 3 to 4 shades whiter already.
Easy to order
Great product. Used the full course and could really see a difference. Even my friends noticed
NANO by WhiteWash Laboratories is rated 3.70 based on 10 reviews