We Hire Mac Reviews

Thank You For Your Highly Valued Custom

hello@wehiremac.com

Suite 24, Millmead Business Centre Mill Mead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Rd,

Tell us how We Hire Mac made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent service overall! Damian was very professional. He replaced and fixed my MacBook Pro following some water damage to the logic board. He was always quick to respond to any queries and went the extra step by arranging a laptop pick up and delivery during the lockdown.
Needed a replacement battery for my Macbook Pro and Damian was incredibly quick with getting back to me, ordering the part and then actually carrying out the work.

Couldn't fault him at all and would highly recommend!
Damian from We Hire Mac assisted me with my issue of a faulty MacBook Pro backlight and I had a faultless experience! Amazing and kind customer service with wonderful communication throughout and my laptop was returned fully repaired and updated within the week and I couldn’t be happier. Without doubt use We Hire Mac for your IT needs, very happy.
Excellent communication skills & customer service
This service was fantastic. I had my laptop picked up, diagnosed, fixed and delivered back to me within 1 week. Fantastic communication and fair pricing. Really impressed!
Pros: Great hardware and protective gear, quick to respond and deliver, delivered exactly to spec, nice people.
Cons: Insurance policy vague, return was delayed due to their offices being closed (neither of which actually effected me)
Always such a pleasure to deal with, We Hire Mac are a terrific company who offer excellent and speedy service whenever they're called upon.
Very time efficient service which is so important if you need a machine quickly. Would definitely recommend.
Great company, The Mac Book Pro's worked as should do and the software I needed was loaded up ready to use. Very helpful and good communications. Thanks !
excellent service
Really understanding and friendly service.
They helped us hit a more than tight deadline, I phoned with no hope after office hours only to be re directed and we got all the kit we needed that night! Great service with a smile, they go the extra mile!
Excellent service, fast and affordable. Everything was easy in speaking to them to getting the right Mac delivered quickly – lifesavers! Highly recommend them to anyone needing to hire a Mac.
I used WeHireMac to rent a Mac to review some computer forensics software on my website www.cfro.co.uk, the process went smoothly and the price was fantastic. A good experience from start to finish. Highly recommended.
Great and efficient service.
The Macbook repair service we used with We Hire Mac was excellent!
Super service! At short notice We Hire Mac supplied me with a laptop for an overseas business trip. The MAC was perfect, reliable and fast and the service in delivery and collection was excellent. Can highly recommend and will be using again.
Professional people and good quality facilities
A prompt, efficient and competent service.
I highly recommend.
A Mac repair pro recommended Abraham to me after I tipped a pint of water over my open Mac Air. He spent over an hour assessing the damage, reassured me that my laptop would live to see another day and loaned me another while the repair was undertaken at very reasonable cost. I unreservedly recommend these guys.
We Hire Mac is rated 4.92 based on 416 reviews