We Hire Mac Reviews

hello@wehiremac.com

Suite 24, Millmead Business Centre Mill Mead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Rd,

Tell us how We Hire Mac made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"So, so pleased I found this company on a web search. The service was outstanding, they received my laptop, fixed it and had it back to me within a week. Abraham was very helpful and explained what the problem was. If I have a problem again I would not hesitate to use them and will be recommending them to others. Thank you"
"We Hire Mac were a delight to deal with. Swift and efficient in their service. I can not recommend them enough."
"Excellent service and a nice clean computer - thank you!"
"Fantastic service. Abraham at WeHireMacs went above and beyond, installing the software I required for the job prior to delivering the computer. Equipment was immaculate and worked reliably. Top service, would recommend to anybody!"
"Good service. The delivery and collection was superb!"
"Brilliant service, contacted late on Friday and arranged delivery for Monday. Arrived within 20 mins of the arranged slot and laptop was exactly what I was after. Will use again, thanks to Abraham and the team."
"Fantastic help in a time of crisis when an office mac went under. I would recommend and use We Hire Mac again"
"Cannot be faulted!"
"Very happy with the service, they were very attentive, honest and committed to providing a convenient and outstanding service. They arranged for the collection of the faulty macbook and delivery of the temporary hire macbook by the same driver. 10/10 would definitely recommend and use again"
"I visited We Hire Mac last week to replace the fan on my Macbook Pro. The service I received was outstanding. They are very knowledgeable, thorough, and honest. They did the work while I waited, which was no more than 30 minutes and their communication was excellent. I had previously had repairs done at a larger Mac repair store and discovered they replaced parts unnecessarily in order to charge more. Abraham and his team were the complete opposite, I highly recommend them for Mac repairs."
"very happy with your service and looking forward to using you again"
"Fantastic service, highly recommend."
"Given the short multiple changes to kit requests, the team were willing and able to assist. Delivery and install were smooth and we are very happy with the service provided."
"Abraham at We Hire Mac has been an amazing help to me. The day after I had water damage on my Mac, Abraham and Damian came to my rescue with a rental Mac and managed to repair my own Macbook very quickly. As a Graphic Designer I'm entirely reliant upon my laptop and I am so grateful to We Hire Mac for their patience, expertise and all-round impeccable service. If I ever have issues in future, I'll be calling these guys again without hesitation. Thank you so much, We Hire Mac!"
"Great service. Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Lots of options available and very reasonably priced. Easy delivery and collection service."
"Good pre sales advice, simple and easy to arrange and great service overall."
"Excellent service and fantastic value. Highly recommended!!"
"Good communication and rates (vis a vis the competition). Was given an extra couple of days free due to changes in delivery timetable. Personal service, can recommend."
"I was looking to hire a macbook late in the evening and We Hire Mac made this happen with absolutely no fuss. It was delivered to my door that same evening. Service was excellent, great communication and can't complain about the price either. Fantastic experience all around and would couldn't recommend them enough."
"Quick turnaround - delivery and communicartion when we were in a tight spot after a break-in.. Many thanks"
We Hire Mac is rated 4.92 based on 368 reviews