We Hire Mac Reviews

Thank You For Your Highly Valued Custom

hello@wehiremac.com

Suite 24, Millmead Business Centre Mill Mead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Rd,

Tell us how We Hire Mac made you happy

"Such a great experience with We Hire Mac. My Macbook Air 13" screen was cracked internally, and Abraham was so kind and offered us a wide range of screens to choose from for less than 1/2 of the price that Apple was requesting to fix it. In the end we chose a screen that had a slightly damaged corner which he offered to us for 60 pounds off of the already very discounted price, and replaced it perfectly. All of this in under 30 minutes. We recommend We Hire Mac to anyone with Macbook problems, as Abraham has been working with Macs since 1979 and your computer will be in great hands."
"Knowledgeable and friendly service, did exactly what I required at the time I needed it. I recommend We Hire Mac to others in the video production industry."
"Helpful. Able to provide equipment quickly."
"Very affordable and friendly service with good communication. Will use again."
"very good as always"
"Great service, quick same day replies, with friendly staff."
"Very responsive and good value for money."
"I was very happy with the hire process from start to finish. The initial quote was provided quickly and was competitively priced. The hardware (a top end 15" MacBook Pro) was delivered on time and the software configured exactly as I had requested. Also the hardware worked perfectly for the hire period. I received a great all round service and I'll definitely use WeHireMac again in the future."
"Very punctual, great service and good communication. The MAC was also good quality and exactly what I needed. Thank you."
"We Hire Mac have always been extremely professional and helpful. They always managed to satisfy our requirements and have kept using their services year after year for over 5 years now."
"The team at MacHire was absolutely incredible, one of the best experiences I've had. My laptop is now working better than ever and I'm so grateful for their support. Would highly recommend."
"We Hire Macs is an honorable business providing a good service at a reasonable price. Do I need to say anymore. I highly recommend We Hire Macs."
"Superb customer service, great quality rental product. Team were helpful every step of the way. Will recommend to anyone and will use again for sure. Thanks guys!"
"Easy to deal with, provided a door to door service with return collection pre-arranged. I even received an additional day included in the quoted price for a day less."
"Thank you Abraham for saving us in our hour of need. Our laptop failed during rehearsals for a play that we were performing . Abraham quickly despatched a replacement laptop and the whole music playlist was up and running for the next night . Excellent service , thank you , Faringdon dramatic society"
"Abraham and his team have provided impeccable bespoke repair work, dilligent support and extremely reasonable prices (at short notice!) for my all my macintosh computers. As a software engineer, I often need hardware quickly, and WeHireMac have always been there, sometimes even couriering machines to my offices so I can make my dealines on time. Strongly recommended."
"Was delighted by the great service from Abraham. Very fast, clear and repaired my laptop at a very reasonable price."
"Great service! Abraham is the absolute best! Stacey Arthur x"
"Very reliable, great equipment and definitely would recommend."
"Abraham and his team were exceptional. The machine worked like a dream and they were very flexible in arranging pick up times. Can't recommend them highly enough."
We Hire Mac is rated 4.91 based on 233 reviews