We Hire Mac Reviews

Thank You For Your Highly Valued Custom

hello@wehiremac.com

Suite 24, Millmead Business Centre Mill Mead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Rd,

Tell us how We Hire Mac made you happy
We Hire Mac were great to work with, in the middle of a pandemic I was able to get a great quality iMac delivered to my door with just 1 days notice! Would absolutely use again.
I was referred to Damian from another Mac repair place that kept my machine overnight only to tell me they couldn’t fix it. I’d already had my two techiest friends look at it and neither could figure it out. I arrived despondent, thinking I was doomed for having a old discontinued machine (2013 Mac Pro) running and ancient operating system (10.9.5). He reassured me that he currently had eight of that exact machine out on hire by some big film studio, that it was in no way an old obsolete machine. I felt I was in safe hands from the moment I got there. We ran a diagnostics which was supposed to take five minutes but ended up taking 90 minutes (my poor computer was struggling). We were there till gone 7pm but he was very gracious, insisting he didn’t mind. I left it with him overnight. He called me early afternoon next day saying he was pretty sure he’d solved it and could I come in to open up my projects to see if they were now working. I came straight in and voila, my Logic Pro projects that hadn’t been playing for weeks now ran fine. It’s now four days later and my computer is running like new. He charged me absolute peanuts, I felt like I was stealing. I will never go anywhere else ever again. Damian is the absolute Mac Guru. If other repair shops are referring customers they can’t help to him then that frankly speaks for itself. So so happy with this man. I will be dropping him off a bottle this week!
Damian's service was quick and efficient. He helped advise about the memory upgrade for my frustratingly slow iMac and it's now running perfectly - like new! Would recommend..
They told me my working computer was ready to be scrapped. I had to fight to get it back from them and then when I got it back, they had removed parts.

When I questioned them about this they called me a liar. Luckily I had proof and they were forced to return the hard drive- which they had wiped of my work.

Scum.
Very quick service at very reasonable prices. Damian fixed my MacBook Pro on the same day after some water damage to the keyboard and he charged a very honest price. Absolutely recommended.
Dear Michele, thank you so much for your highly valued custom and fantastic review too! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you, diagnose & repair your liquid damaged MacBook Pro on the same day
Thanks so much, Abraham & Damian - WeHireMac.com
Sorted my iMac in 48hrs with clear concise explanations many thx
Very quick and efficient service. Damien was friendly towards me and gave an excellent customer service.

Thanks again!
Very impressed by the speed of response, the flexibility of offering home pick up and delivery service during lockdown, the speed of repair and the competitiveness of the price. Recommended.
Excellent communication and a cracking service: thanks WHM
After suffering with a slow MacBook Pro for so long I decided to fix it. I did think to buy a new laptop but it was going to cost me a lot. My friend recommended We Hire Mac and I’m so pleased I trusted them. I changed my memory and hard drive and my laptop is as good as brand new! This was all under an hour. I have saved a lot of money and got the quality I need. I Highly recommend We Hire Mac
Excellent service overall! Damian was very professional. He replaced and fixed my MacBook Pro following some water damage to the logic board. He was always quick to respond to any queries and went the extra step by arranging a laptop pick up and delivery during the lockdown.
Needed a replacement battery for my Macbook Pro and Damian was incredibly quick with getting back to me, ordering the part and then actually carrying out the work.

Couldn't fault him at all and would highly recommend!
Damian from We Hire Mac assisted me with my issue of a faulty MacBook Pro backlight and I had a faultless experience! Amazing and kind customer service with wonderful communication throughout and my laptop was returned fully repaired and updated within the week and I couldn’t be happier. Without doubt use We Hire Mac for your IT needs, very happy.
Excellent communication skills & customer service
This service was fantastic. I had my laptop picked up, diagnosed, fixed and delivered back to me within 1 week. Fantastic communication and fair pricing. Really impressed!
Pros: Great hardware and protective gear, quick to respond and deliver, delivered exactly to spec, nice people.
Cons: Insurance policy vague, return was delayed due to their offices being closed (neither of which actually effected me)
Always such a pleasure to deal with, We Hire Mac are a terrific company who offer excellent and speedy service whenever they're called upon.
Very time efficient service which is so important if you need a machine quickly. Would definitely recommend.
Great company, The Mac Book Pro's worked as should do and the software I needed was loaded up ready to use. Very helpful and good communications. Thanks !
excellent service