We Hire Mac Reviews

hello@wehiremac.com

Suite 24, Millmead Business Centre Mill Mead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Rd,

Tell us how We Hire Mac made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Great service! Really reactive and helpful."
"An issue which Apple quoted as taking 10 days to repair was fixed in about 45min. Excellent service & communication - I highly reccomend going with We Hire Mac to solve any issues you may have. The consistent 5/5 reviews are an accurate reflection of the service provided & Abraham explains everything in a detailed manner and is extremely nice!"
"Abraham was very helpful when I needed a specific machine at short notice and I had no problems at all with it for the 2 weeks I had the laptop. Would 100% use again if I need to."
"Very good devices, Abraham is extremely helpful and if you need you can collect a device same day. Highly recommend the service."
"Easy and straight-forward process and I got a brilliant machine that's helping me meet my deadline!"
"Very straightforward, helpful and friendly service. The mac worked as described too. Sophie"
"The speed of the delivery – a few hours from purchase – was really impressive. There are, however, a few small points to raise: the laptop came without a charger and only around 10 minutes of battery life left; the laptop wasn't very clean so required a quick wipe down before use; and although the technical specification on the website was correct, the image used on the website was a newer model and so did not match the specification. This meant I was slightly confused on delivery as I was expecting the newer model. With all of that said, the cost for the last minute hire is very reasonable."
"delivery was very punctual -- and machine was above expectation -- i was very pleased with the service!"
"They have been really helpful, quick and kind."
"Very happy with Abraham's service."
"Great efficient service, with a friendly team, making the whole experience easy. Thanks again"
"Professional, helpful and prompt service. Many thanks!"
"Quick response, and fast to deliver!"
"Very quick and friendly service. The imac worked a dream."
"Really good, quick and went above and beyond to help out"
"On time, all very helpful, would use again"
"Excellent service. Highly recommended. Will use again."
"excellent service and super friendly"
"Absolutely excellent repair, collection and re-delivery service. A small issue with a component not working correctly, they re-collected and repaired what was not quite right. Brilliant team. Thanks for all your help 😀"
We Hire Mac is rated 4.91 based on 305 reviews