We Hire Mac Reviews

hello@wehiremac.com

Suite 24, Millmead Business Centre Mill Mead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Rd,

Tell us how We Hire Mac made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"We Hire Mac were brilliant, they provided a really transparent, and fast service and talked me through the process of what needed to be done with my Mac. They thoroughly explained the costs associated, giving me the option to make a decision on cheaper options available. Shortly after I had another issue with my Mac (unrelated to the first issue), and they saw me straight away and gave me an extremely good price. I definitely recommend and would return."
"We Hire Mac provides us with excellent service for each one of our shows. We require iMacs for each show to demonstrate our product and their iMacs enable us to do so. Each time the delivery is tailored to our needs and we are happy with their service."
"I worked with Abraham at We Hire Mac and the experience was fantastic. I needed to rent a machine for a high pressure job with an extremely tight deadline. The machine i originally booked wasn't quick enough to process the data i needed it too right away but as soon as i let Abraham know he filled me in with other options that might suite me and shipped a different machine the same day which arrived just in time for me to set it up for the project. It did the job with time to spare. I wouldn't hesitate to use the We Hire Mac service again in future. Their customer service and options of machines to rent is quite incredible and they're really nice to deal with."
"Very responsive, I would use the service again!"
"Good and fast service, feels a bit disorganised though"
"Great laptop and great service. Would highly recommend"
"Very quick, simple and friendly! I will be using the services again"
"Great, fast service and good communication"
"Amazing service! Mac book Pro screen replacement. Clear details of procedure, timings and what to expect. I phoned quite late in the day to arrive the following morning and the work was completed within an hour! Other places were stating days to repair. Extremly well priced, cheaper than all quotes received, yet a duty of care was applied. A pleasure to speak to. Highly reccommended and will reccommend to all."
"Amazing Mac repair service. Saved my MacBook from a bad tea spill in under 3 days!"
"Very clear, concise and efficient service! Will definitely use again."
"Faultless service, would recommend"
"The polish guy that did the repair was very helpful and friendly. He did it then and there ,while i waited in another room for it to be done. If any one has a Mac that needs repairing i would highly recommend this company for you to get your repairs done."
"Thank you so much Daniel and Andrew for the excellent knowledge and the amazing customer service. I am very happy! Thanks again, Alessandra"
"Very helpful and quick to respond. Excellent service."
"I rented a Macbook Pro for just over a week while mine was in for repair. It was delivered / collected on time and arrived with Mojave pre-installed. I wouldn't hesitate in using these guys again."
"great service from We Hire Mac, will defenitly use them again for rental."
"Excellent service - would recommend and use again x"
We Hire Mac is rated 4.91 based on 330 reviews