We Hire Mac Reviews

We Hire Mac > Repair Mac > Upgrade Mac > Buy Mac > Trade-In Mac

Thank You For Your Highly Valued Custom

hello@wehiremac.com

Suite 24, Millmead Business Centre Mill Mead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Rd,

How would you rate We Hire Mac?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very professional helpful and honest. Great service, highly recommended."
"I went in with a dead Mac and came down with a working one within 30min. Great service good Prices. Will be back again with my second Mac."
"I have been dealing with Abraham since 2004. I’ve either trade in and upgrade to a new power Mac or purchased brand new from him! He’ll always give you the best deal ! I cannot fault him or the service he provided me in the past and present. I have recommended many of my friends to him and they are as pleased as I am with the service"
"Very nice people!"
"Very good service... Upgraded imac quick professional specialists!"
"Abraham at We Hire Mac went above and beyond to help with my issue - a water-damaged MacBook Air - and managed to back up all of my data onto an external hard drive. His communication, diligence, service levels and attention to detail are exceptional - I wouldn't hesitate to use Abraham and We Hire Mac again in the future. Very happy customer."
"Initially took Macbook Air to Apple due to water damage. Apple quoted me £499. I contacted We Hire Mac and the liquid damage was fixed while I waited and was only charged £151. I also received a 180 day warranty. 5* service"
"Fast service and understanding man. Thank you!"
"We Hire Mac are extremely great value for money, their customer service is excellent, responding quickly and being available to meet you during early office hours. Thanks We Hire Mac!"
"Great service!"
"Fixed my Mac quick"
"WeHireMac went above and beyond providing a tech rental service. Abraham was on call to answer any technical issues and even gave me useful advice for buying a replacement laptop. The price was very reasonable, and the lease flexed to my changing needs. Would happily recommend."
"Very efficient and good to deal with"
"great service, excellent communication!"
"It's not often you come across a service that makes you feel that there are decent and fair, professional people still out there to look after you when you need work doing. My very old MacBook Pro died just after loading the only copy of my wedding photos on to it. Abraham was very professional, was confident it was something he could recover, and the price estimates he gave were the best. He answered his phone, he answered his email, more than any of the other so called fast Mac repair services I tried to contact. He arranged an alternative drop off point to make things easier for me out of hours and true to his word everything went smoothly. He knows about Macs and suggested that the MacBook Pro would benefit from an upgrade and quoted me a very keen price to bring the speed and performance of the Mac up to today's standard. The work was completed promptly and I'm happy to say the wedding photos were recovered, the Mac is being donated to a very grateful University student who's computer is on it's last legs, so We Hire Mac have saved my marriage and also helped another in need of a stable working computer. I cannot recommend We Hire Mac highly enough. There are many Mac repairers that look good on the internet, but can you call them and speak directly to them?, did you fill in an enquiry form and are still waiting for anything other than an automated reply saying they will be in touch? Well I tried several, all the same story, not professional, not really trusting for me. I will be using We Hire Mac, to revive another Mac I have that can be used by someone instead of gathering dust, and I am eternally grateful to Abraham for handling my rather delicate situation with ease and the reassuring way he managed to fix my sick computer. Easily the best Mac repairers I have ever come across."
"A great company with quick and flexible approach to trouble shooting. They took my call outside the office hours, took my machine in the next morning and fixed it in a day. Could not be happier."
"Great service, super fast delivery and fantastic products. Would highly recommend."
"Every effort was made during the tricky Christmas period to make sure the hardware got to us in time. Abraham also made sure we had the right product at a price our budget could allow."
"Quick, Friendly, Efficient and Came in under Budget."
"Fast and efficient service - competitive price and very friendly staff!"
We Hire Mac is rated 4.88 based on 169 reviews