We Hire Mac Reviews

We Hire Mac > Repair Mac > Upgrade Mac > Buy Mac > Trade-In Mac

Thank You For Your Highly Valued Custom

hello@wehiremac.com

Suite 24, Millmead Business Centre Mill Mead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Rd,

How would you rate We Hire Mac ?

"Great company very professional service with friendly customer service. 5*"
"We Hire Mac and the team deliver a high level of customer care. They have always understood our requirements, been prompt and considerate. Thanks!"
"We Hire Mac is a fantastic service - they provided us with a MacPro very quickly and have been flexible all the way through the hire. We highly recommend!!"
"I had a screen problem with my mac book pro, even though it was just over a year old Apple informed me that it would not be covered by the warranty although it was a manufacturers fault and my computer would be away with them for a minimum of 10 days and would be costly.A colleague suggested before I took this course of action I should visit Abraham at We Hire Mac.Fortunately I took his advice and within 30 minutes the problem had been diagnosed and repaired at a very fair price which included parts and labour and a warranty on the work undertaken.Thank you Abraham I will have no hesitation in recommending We Hire Mac in the future"
"Although there was a slight misunderstanding as to my initial requirements, my computer hardware and OS upgrade were carried out to my thorough satisfaction."
"Great service, fast and efficient. Very accommodating. On time and punctual. Highly recommended and trust worthy"
"Damian was able to solve a problem that had baffled my previous "expert" and got me up and running with a minimum of delay. I highly recommend We Hire Mac."
Santorri C
Verified Buyer
"Abraham was very professional and speedy in fixing my Mac. I was very happy with the professional and friendly service I got from We Hire Mac."
"Great service with a personal touch! I would highly recommend We Hire Mac."
"I rented an iMac Pro and required various non-standard applications along with next day delivery. Everything I required was installed, the iMac Pro arrived first thing in the morning. Perfect service, price and Mac, thank you."
"Wifi card had gone in my OLD MacBook Pro. Apple couldn't help. I was stuck. Didn't want to buy a new Mac due to product cycle. Unbelievably Abraham had a spare part which he switched out, cleaning dust from inside my old MacBook Pro along the way. I'm now writing this from a computer that I was convinced was finished. It's been given a new lease of life. Thanks Abraham."
"Abraham and Damian you are a star. Abraham I hope you had a restful day on your birthday Wenesday. Very patient and calm team, understanding clearly what was required even though I was baffled at how to explain the issue with my MacBook bought in 2013 from there. Many thanks !!! Well recommended."
"I thought I would have to pay a arm & a leg for it being fixed, but it worked out quite affordable."
"Always an excellent service."
"Professional and efficient services. I was very happy with their work."
"Exceptional service and price. My MacBook Pro had a "shower" whilst in the middle of a production = utter disaster. I frantically called a few places and explained my problem. They offered to meet me at the production in W1, put my drive into a hired MacBook and take my one in for repair. All of this for £138, including the repair and they even replaced a missing key for free. I cannot thank we hire mac enough and highly recommend them."
"I brought my Mac book pro in because it would not fire up, thinking that was the end and it caused me tremendous stress, I took it to We hire Mac, and I met Abraham and he was able to repair it and save my most valuable data, which I cant tell you how happy I amass I thought my world was at its end without my laptop which I rely on so much for my day to day routine. I am truly grateful and would recommend We Hire Mac to anyone who needs their Mac sorted out."
"Nothing was too much trouble wonderful service and I got a great Mac book pro .. so happy with the machine and value for money"
"My local expert tried in vain to sort it out. I ask my friend Abraham and my iMac was up and running before I could finish my coffee. Don't bother with Apple and their so called experts take it to a real expert and save yourself a lot of wasted time and money."
"You were able to fix my laptop so I could meet my deadlines"
We Hire Mac is rated 4.89 based on 192 reviews