We Hire Mac Reviews

Thank You For Your Highly Valued Custom

hello@wehiremac.com

Suite 24, Millmead Business Centre Mill Mead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Rd,

Telephone

How would you rate We Hire Mac ?

"Great, punctual and reliable service"
"I cannot recommend We Hire Mac enough. I have had to sort out my Mac (the problem was of my making) and I have received nothing but helpful assistance and advice. Both Abraham and Damian are brilliant at what they do. I am so glad to have found them."
"The Team at We Hire Mac provided an brilliant service. The machine hired was supplied in excellent condition and setup exactly as requested. It was no problem at all when at short notice we needed to extend the hire period. Everyone was very helpful and polite. 10 out of 10. I would always got back to We Hire Mac as my first port of call when needed. Thanks."
"I found We Hire Mac by a google search as it was local to me I took a chance as my MacPro Tower was 'heritage' and was barely alive. I was told by Abraham the prognosis was bad so in the end I bought a last week MacBookPro 15" Retina late 2013 16GB/256GB15' MacBook Pro Retina and a few days later I bought a iMac 2013 27" 32GB/1TB 2013 I am very very pleased with not only what I have bought but with the service. Abraham was extremely helpful and put me at my ease and the computers he has are very good for the price. I can thoroughly recommend him."
"I have found the company very responsive, prompt and efficient and Abraham is a pleasure to deal with"
"Abraham at "WE HIRE MAC" was very accommodating and helpful in putting together an editing system that suited of films needs."
"Very efficient and helpful team"
"Very helpful team and a quick service."
"Competitivley priced. Both on rentals and fixes. Knowlegable and reliable. Good customer service. Would recommend if you need a rental or have an issue with your computer."
"Great. Damian was amazing, as always. x"
"Excellent service. No hassle, no fuss. I don't think it could have been any easier. Abraham was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you again."
"Great company very professional service with friendly customer service. 5*"
"We Hire Mac and the team deliver a high level of customer care. They have always understood our requirements, been prompt and considerate. Thanks!"
"We Hire Mac is a fantastic service - they provided us with a MacPro very quickly and have been flexible all the way through the hire. We highly recommend!!"
"I had a screen problem with my mac book pro, even though it was just over a year old Apple informed me that it would not be covered by the warranty although it was a manufacturers fault and my computer would be away with them for a minimum of 10 days and would be costly.A colleague suggested before I took this course of action I should visit Abraham at We Hire Mac.Fortunately I took his advice and within 30 minutes the problem had been diagnosed and repaired at a very fair price which included parts and labour and a warranty on the work undertaken.Thank you Abraham I will have no hesitation in recommending We Hire Mac in the future"
"Although there was a slight misunderstanding as to my initial requirements, my computer hardware and OS upgrade were carried out to my thorough satisfaction."
"Great service, fast and efficient. Very accommodating. On time and punctual. Highly recommended and trust worthy"
"Damian was able to solve a problem that had baffled my previous "expert" and got me up and running with a minimum of delay. I highly recommend We Hire Mac."
"Abraham was very professional and speedy in fixing my Mac. I was very happy with the professional and friendly service I got from We Hire Mac."
"Great service with a personal touch! I would highly recommend We Hire Mac."
We Hire Mac is rated 4.90 based on 203 reviews