We Hire Mac Reviews

We Hire Mac > Repair Mac > Upgrade Mac > Buy Mac > Trade-In Mac

Thank You For Your Highly Valued Custom

hello@wehiremac.com

Suite 24, Millmead Business Centre Mill Mead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Rd,

How would you rate We Hire Mac?

"I thought I would have to pay a arm & a leg for it being fixed, but it worked out quite affordable."
"Always an excellent service."
"Professional and efficient services. I was very happy with their work."
"Exceptional service and price. My MacBook Pro had a "shower" whilst in the middle of a production = utter disaster. I frantically called a few places and explained my problem. They offered to meet me at the production in W1, put my drive into a hired MacBook and take my one in for repair. All of this for £138, including the repair and they even replaced a missing key for free. I cannot thank we hire mac enough and highly recommend them."
"I brought my Mac book pro in because it would not fire up, thinking that was the end and it caused me tremendous stress, I took it to We hire Mac, and I met Abraham and he was able to repair it and save my most valuable data, which I cant tell you how happy I amass I thought my world was at its end without my laptop which I rely on so much for my day to day routine. I am truly grateful and would recommend We Hire Mac to anyone who needs their Mac sorted out."
"Nothing was too much trouble wonderful service and I got a great Mac book pro .. so happy with the machine and value for money"
"My local expert tried in vain to sort it out. I ask my friend Abraham and my iMac was up and running before I could finish my coffee. Don't bother with Apple and their so called experts take it to a real expert and save yourself a lot of wasted time and money."
"You were able to fix my laptop so I could meet my deadlines"
"I have known and bought all my company computers from Abraham for nearly 20 years now for all my Video Production Companies. He is always there any time of the day to help and support with after sales. Nothing is too much of a problem and he always gives a great deal backed with an honest and fair service."
"Professionalism and attention to detail."
"Unbelievable to be honest. Found We Hire Mac through a Google search as I needed to hire a Mac quickly whilst mine went to be repaired. Got a call within 5 mins and felt quickly assured. Abraham knows what he is talking about for sure. Hired a Mac Pro for a week at a very good price. If it hadn't been for the snow, I would have most likely had it later that day. Friendly driver dropped it off the next day and was keen to make sure I had everything I needed and was happy. He even loaned me a monitor free of charge as we weren't 100 % convinced the adapters I had would work. "I don't want to hire you something you can't use" Very very impressed! Highly recommended"
"Very professional helpful and honest. Great service, highly recommended."
"I went in with a dead Mac and came down with a working one within 30min. Great service good Prices. Will be back again with my second Mac."
"I have been dealing with Abraham since 2004. I’ve either trade in and upgrade to a new power Mac or purchased brand new from him! He’ll always give you the best deal ! I cannot fault him or the service he provided me in the past and present. I have recommended many of my friends to him and they are as pleased as I am with the service"
"Very nice people!"
"Very good service... Upgraded imac quick professional specialists!"
"Abraham at We Hire Mac went above and beyond to help with my issue - a water-damaged MacBook Air - and managed to back up all of my data onto an external hard drive. His communication, diligence, service levels and attention to detail are exceptional - I wouldn't hesitate to use Abraham and We Hire Mac again in the future. Very happy customer."
"Initially took Macbook Air to Apple due to water damage. Apple quoted me £499. I contacted We Hire Mac and the liquid damage was fixed while I waited and was only charged £151. I also received a 180 day warranty. 5* service"
"Fast service and understanding man. Thank you!"
"We Hire Mac are extremely great value for money, their customer service is excellent, responding quickly and being available to meet you during early office hours. Thanks We Hire Mac!"
We Hire Mac is rated 4.89 based on 180 reviews