We Hire Mac Reviews

Thank You For Your Highly Valued Custom

hello@wehiremac.com

Suite 24, Millmead Business Centre Mill Mead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Rd,

Tell us how We Hire Mac made you happy
This software is best for those who wants to track. This software is best for those who wants to track their cheating lovers, monitor all their sms, whatsapp, call logs, call recordings and so on, if you want to recover calls ad phone details, this is the perfect software for you. a u b r e y s o l u t i o n s 0 07 v ia (()gmaiL)) c o m
I would like to take this opportunity to say that I am delighted with their Cloning service , delivery and features, I was able to catch my cheating spouse . Very fast and reliable. a u b re y s o l u ti o n s 0 0 7 a t g m a i l c o m Plus a personalised thank you message from the owner impressed me so much. Brilliant business I will come again.
More affordable than other repair shops I approached, clearly very skilled and efficient but what was most impressive was how they went above and beyond what was expected to help me to get my mac repair sorted. They were really friendly, communicative, had a quick turnaround and even collected and returned my mac to my house as one of the staff lives near me, which was really appreciated. Would recommend to anyone, 5*****
Abraham is an absolute legend. He totally sorted my Macbook pro 2012 New battery, new screen, new speakers. It's like a new Mac book. So before you think of upgrading speak to Abraham. They are a pleasure to do business with. It a great experience all round dealing with the team. I wont go anywhere else for my Mac issues. Ive also hired powerful Macs for my edits ( i'm a film Maker, and the service is very efficient and stress free)
Abraham was brilliant. I literally sent an email to see if they could help and he called me within 10 mins! I’d spilt a cup of tea on my Macbook and Apple said it would cost £850 to replace everything, more than the laptop was worth. I sent Abraham my laptop and he fixed it for £200 including putting in a new battery and double the previous storage and sent it back within 5 days. Top quality service! Thank you so much A++
Incredible service from the guys at We Hire Mac. 24 hour turn around and went above and beyond to make sure my Mac was repaired.
Really Happy with "We Hire Mac". I had a broken MacBook Pro screen and contacted Abraham at We Hire Mac, he had one in stock, an original Apple retina screen replaced in a few hours. I would recommend "We Hire Mac" for any Apple repair for any of your Apple Mac repair needs.
Quick service, fair prices and great customer service ! Everything needed in one place.
Abraham was 100% helpfull throughout and on top of that every cost effective . price and customer satisfaction second to none . Thank you Abraham.
I had an old MacBook Pro that I couldn’t use for my work. We hire Mac managed to sort out all the issues it had on the same day. Very good service and value for money. I would highly recommend their services
Forget the Apple Genius bar , these guys are real deal. I took my 2020 MacBook Pro to Apple store as the screen was playing up . Apple refused to fix it under warranty saying that I had damaged it and told me the repair was going to be about half the cost of the laptop . After a lot of protest I gave up and called Abraham who had always looked after me in the past . Again he came through for me! He sourced me a grade A used screen within 24 hours and I brought my computer in and he fitted it while I waited . We Hire Mac price was almost 40% lower than Apple store and I was able to get my machine back in an hour. The screen he sourced look brand new and once again I am very happy with their excellent and professional service . Many Thanks
I have used “We hire Mac’s services many times and I Am never disappointed. Excellent service from experienced technicians and a high degree of focus on the providing a quality customer experience. I wouldn’t use anyone else.
After searching on the internet for a second hand MacPro I came across We Hire Mac and noticed its great reviews. Now I can understand why...I cannot recommend them enough. Very pleased with my purchase. I would like to thank Abraham and Damian for their honest work, communication and friendly service.
2 years ago my mac pro began to have major problems on restart. Other apple dealers said it was over 7years old, so wouldnt help. Abraham installed a new hard drive and set me up ready to go, with such professionalism and friendly service. 2years on ' vintage, mac pro is still going strong - highly reccomend them.
Excellent, quick diagnosis and repair. Also really friendly customer service and fair prices!
At last I ve found a PROFESSIONAL Mac repair company. Personal attention appreciated. the work was done on time and well. 3 other “tech repairs” failed to fix my Mac book pro. Doing further damage. We hire Mac that right and fixed the original liquid damage. Use we hire Mac not those others.
Great, efficient service. Excellent communication throughout the whole repair process. My MacBook Air would not boot and I was considering replacement as an only option. However when I sent it to Abraham at We Hire Mac he was able to quickly assess, repair and return within e few days. Very satisfied and would definately recommend.
Very convenient and great service.
Great customer service from Wehiremac. I would recommend this business to other creatives in the film industry.
Great customer service and quality Macs as advertised!
We Hire Mac is rated 4.91 based on 486 reviews