WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend WED2B UK & Ireland

About WED2B UK & Ireland: - With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how WED2B UK & Ireland made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Zoë
"We went to the Chelmsford store on Sunday 6th Jan. As I have some men in my bridal party, we couldn't be in the main changing room, but Amy was so accomodating and arranged us to be in a different area so we could all be there together. From start to finish, Amy was brilliant. I had basically no idea of what I wanted and she listened to everything I said and pulled some beautiful dresses for me to try. Loved the whole experience! We're going back for round 2 this Sunday and hoping to see Amy again!"
Mrs A Poppy-Morgan
"I went to your Cardiff and Bristol store and the staff was so friendly and helpful, made me feel special even tho they were very busy and had many others waiting. I had a great time trying on some amazing dresses. My wedding day was amazing and wish I could do it again so I can wear my Dress again I got married on Friday 8th June 2018"
(WED2B Cardiff) - Posted 10 months ago
Sarah Jane Kerbey
"Wed2Be Camberley was the first bridal store I stepped foot in since being engaged and what an experience it was! From the moment I walked in I was treated like a Princess! Kara the lady who fitted me was amazing and ever so honest in all my dress choices! (Which is what you need!) From helping me get into the complex dresses to letting me waltz around the room to get a feel for the dresses without rushing me or hurrying me along. I felt so relaxed and calm throughout my fitting and it will be an experience I will treasure forever as I had my Mum by my side throughout. Thank you so much for making my visit so memorable!"
(WED2B Camberley) - Posted 10 months ago
Viola Zu
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Chelmsford
"Excellent service I walked in, within an hour - I had the perfect wedding dress. Walking out with the dress of my dreams was just perfect! Couldn't be happier. Staff were very supportive and helpful"
Charlotte
"I went to the Wednesbury WED2B shop today with my mum, my maid of honour and one of my bridesmaids. The staff there are so polite and asked if we'd been there before and explained everything to us. They really made the day feel special. My bride tribe were able to help me choose up to 4 dresses and then they were allowed to sit outside the changing room, which was very spacious and has lovely carpets! This made it so much nicer to just then reveal each dress by pulling back the curtain. The staff were very friendly and helpful and gave me advice on dresses, helped me in and out and the dresses, suggested what went well with the dresses and even did my hair to make the final look. I only tried on 5 dresses today but I managed to find my final dress in there. I can't thank the staff enough, I shall never forget today and I hope to visit soon for the bridesmaids! X"
(WED2B Wednesbury) - Posted 10 months ago
Leah
"I went to Wed2B in Derby back in August. I visited the Nottingham store first a few weeks before but we didn’t want to commit to a dress as my wedding isn’t until June 2020 and I have some weight to lose. When we arrived at Derby Natalie was so nice. She literally went that extra mile and then some. I went with the intention of trying on certain dresses only - I had quite a big list! With me being plus size there was a platinum dress that just stud out and nobody had tried it on so the sales team there had never seen anyone in the dress. I tried a few on first which just didn’t seem to flatter me. Then it came to trying the platinum one on... Isadora... as Natalie was putting the dress on I teared up a little as I really liked the dress. I kept quiet as like I said we had no intention of buying a dress as I want to lose weight etc. When the dress was on Natalie popped her head out of the curtain and said to my mum and sister she really likes this one!... Natalie opened the curtain and that was it, my sister cried, my mum cried I started and Natalie had to walk off as she cried. Other members of the sale team came round (as said they’ve never seen anyone of the dress) it was just perfect! I did try a couple more on afterwards but they just didn’t have that wow factor like Isadora so we out it back on 🙊🙈... thank you Natalie and the team at Derby. It is the most perfect dress for me 💛"
(WED2B Derby) - Posted 10 months ago
Sophie Bainbridge
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Middlesbrough
"Absolutely amazing! Tia the girl who served me in the Middlesbrough branch was a star, credit to her for helping me find my dream dress!"
(WED2B Middlesbrough) - Posted 10 months ago
Jenna Driver
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Camberley
"KARA was amazing with myself and my group, she knew exactly what I wanted and was able to make a good connection with us all."
(WED2B Camberley) - Posted 10 months ago
Hannah Fox
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Southampton
"Fantastic experience put me completely at ease Bea and the Southampton team were all great they listened to exactly what I wanted let me try all sorts but didn’t push anything an amazing day I will always remember"
(WED2B Southampton) - Posted 10 months ago
Daniela Kuzmova
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Marina Brighton
"Absolutely amazing - everything... service and the choice of dresses in my size. Everyone was complimenting me on the day...the dress made a huge impression thank you so much 😘"
(WED2B Brighton) - Posted 11 months ago
Charlotte Westley
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Chelmsford
"Michelle at WED2B was fantastic. She made me and my family feel so at ease. She met our every needs. She made me feel comfortable and confident. There was a wide choice of dresses to choose from and all at a fantastic price. The atmosphere was warm and friendly. And as a team they were all so accommodating. Thank you WED2B."
(WED2B Essex (Chelmsford)) - Posted 11 months ago