webuyanyhouse.net Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend webuyanyhouse.net
"The amount of money I finally received matched my initial hopes before I had the flat valued, despite the shortened remaining period on the lease devaluing the property by over £30k. Webuyanyhouse found a buyer amazingly quickly and this helped the push through to completion in around the promised timescale despite several delays by the buyers solicitors.The staff at Webuyanyhouse and their appointed solicitors were always very courteous and quick to respond to my questions."
"I am overjoyed with this company! They Sold my place when I really had lost all hope!! They made the whole experience feel less stressful and nothing was too much trouble! I really cannot thank Theo company enough!!!!"
M Hodkinson
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. The wonderful Tom and the lovely Luke where so helpful and really know thier stuff. They both went above and beyond for myself whilst selling my house. Would definitely reccomend these two to anyone wanting to sell their house fast. 5star fast selling service! M Hodkinson"
"Although my move to Greece ultimately fell through I can’t speak highly enough of the service I got from the guys here. Luke and Tom were always helpful, knowledgable and efficient in all my dealings with them, thanks again, you took a load off in what was an increasingly stressful situation for me and you can expect to hear from me again, with a bit more luck my side this time! I have and will recommend them to anyone in my situation again"
"Very professional , helped sell a inherited property through bereavement when I didn't have the strength to go through all the hassle doing it myself ,kept me and my family up to date with information as to how the sale was going through , always there at end of the phone , available to speak when required , recommend these very much And a massive thank you to Luke and everyone else that helped sell my property"
"Hi i would like to thank lucy for all the help she has given and surport with the sale of my property lucy has kept me well informed through the hole prosses and comes across as a very bubbley and profesional person at her job thanks for all you have done "
"The team were always helpfull and kept intouch regularly. My sale was completed and was in the timescale I was given. I would thoroughly recommend this company."
webuyanyhouse.net is rated 4.71 based on 7 reviews