webuyanyhouse.net Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend webuyanyhouse.net
Telephone
"My house was in a bad state but these guys didn’t give up. Kept going till it got sold. I would definitely recommend. Thank you to Luke and Darek."
"Great service. Luke and team caring and lovely people to have looking after things. The sale was of my deceased parents property, I live in France. They took care of everything. No hesitation in recommending them. Thank you guys x"
"We were very pleased with the service Luke and his team offered. They communicated with us as to developments and were very proactive in getting the property sold. As we live a few hundred miles away from the property we couldn’t have managed without them and their local agents. All in all a very supportive, friendly and highly motivated service."
"WeBuyAnyHouse.net were great from start to finish. There are three things that stand out compared to the estate agents we've used to try to sell our property with previously. First WeBuyAnyHouse.net's communication was excellent. They have an excellent team, but it was great to have a single contact throughout, and Lucy did a great job keeping us informed. Contact with their solicitor Cassie was also excellent. Second they were upfront about the costs involved. We were warned about other companies who increase their costs as the sale progresses. WeBuyAnyHouse.net were clear how much money we would receive from the sale of our property and honoured it. Third they went the extra mile in finding a buyer and getting the sale completed, more so than other companies that we've dealt with. Our experience has been that it's important to find the right company to sell your property with, and we can recommend WeBuyAnyHouse.net."
"Great team did exactly what i wanted and sold my house for my asking price very pleased"
"From early discussions to actually putting my house on the market, Lucy and Luke were there every step of the way. Bookings for viewings arranged around my availability, accompanied by their agent with feedback following. House sold quickly for price I wanted with completion arranged around my onward purchase. Happy, happy. Thank you."
"I signed up for webuyanyhouse.net online and I received a call within minutes , since that day they have been in constant contact , advise me on the options and allowed enough time for me to make a decision, after deciding to go with them , they have been nothing but helpful , informative in all aspects and sold my house in 4 weeks and completion within 8 weeks . This has been the best service I had so far from a company . Definitely would recommend webuyanyhouse.net helpful and professional service."
"To God be the glory. Needed to sale a house fast. The guys at WeBuyAnyHouse were helpful and amazing at every stage of the sale process. Please keep up the good work on communication. God bless you all. Amen"
"Left the sale of the house to the manager appoint to act on our behalf who kept us well informed of events as they transpired. Everything was done in a curtious and professional manner. In escense we sat back and let others do the hard work for us. House is sold, we are very happy."
"Very friendly and helpful. keep you updated regular ."
"A relaxed approach from a sales person is rarely found and I commend Tom for his friendly manner from my 1st enquiry phone call through to sale completion. Excellent communication made the process quick and hassle free.This company is well worth contacting if you need to sell for a fair price and have someone do all the work for you!"
"Great team work ! Excellent service granted. Updates in each stage of the process was provided on time through to a successful completion. I would recommend WebuyAnyhouse to friends, family and colleagues Great people, great job done ! Thanks to Luke and his hatdworking team Brvavo !!"
"I would highly recommend this company. Their approach was very professional and I was kept informed throughout the whole process. Many thanks Tahir for all the support."
"The whole process was simple and clear. Good communication from the team both Luke and Tahir were on hand to answer any questions. Sold the property in short time frame and at a more than reasonable price. would recommend these guys to anyone looking for a quick sale"
"They dealt with my probate coveyancing and sale of property. Always professional and very friendly. Had a good laugh with all the staff despite my sad circumstances. Always kept in touch and were genuinly concerned about my welfare. At a time of bereavement you never know what decision is the right one to make and it’s pretty scary putting your trust in people when you at a vulnerable point in your life. I can’t thank these guys enough- I have finally been able to close this sad episode in my life and move on- such a chilled company- thanks guys xx"
"The amount of money I finally received matched my initial hopes before I had the flat valued, despite the shortened remaining period on the lease devaluing the property by over £30k. Webuyanyhouse found a buyer amazingly quickly and this helped the push through to completion in around the promised timescale despite several delays by the buyers solicitors.The staff at Webuyanyhouse and their appointed solicitors were always very courteous and quick to respond to my questions."
"I am overjoyed with this company! They Sold my place when I really had lost all hope!! They made the whole experience feel less stressful and nothing was too much trouble! I really cannot thank Theo company enough!!!!"
"Fantastic service. The wonderful Tom and the lovely Luke where so helpful and really know thier stuff. They both went above and beyond for myself whilst selling my house. Would definitely reccomend these two to anyone wanting to sell their house fast. 5star fast selling service! M Hodkinson"
"Although my move to Greece ultimately fell through I can’t speak highly enough of the service I got from the guys here. Luke and Tom were always helpful, knowledgable and efficient in all my dealings with them, thanks again, you took a load off in what was an increasingly stressful situation for me and you can expect to hear from me again, with a bit more luck my side this time! I have and will recommend them to anyone in my situation again"
"Very professional , helped sell a inherited property through bereavement when I didn't have the strength to go through all the hassle doing it myself ,kept me and my family up to date with information as to how the sale was going through , always there at end of the phone , available to speak when required , recommend these very much And a massive thank you to Luke and everyone else that helped sell my property"
webuyanyhouse.net is rated 4.86 based on 22 reviews