webuyanyhouse.net Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend webuyanyhouse.net
Telephone
"To God be the glory. Needed to sale a house fast. The guys at WeBuyAnyHouse were helpful and amazing at every stage of the sale process. Please keep up the good work on communication. God bless you all. Amen"
"Left the sale of the house to the manager appoint to act on our behalf who kept us well informed of events as they transpired. Everything was done in a curtious and professional manner. In escense we sat back and let others do the hard work for us. House is sold, we are very happy."
"Very friendly and helpful. keep you updated regular ."
"A relaxed approach from a sales person is rarely found and I commend Tom for his friendly manner from my 1st enquiry phone call through to sale completion. Excellent communication made the process quick and hassle free.This company is well worth contacting if you need to sell for a fair price and have someone do all the work for you!"
"Great team work ! Excellent service granted. Updates in each stage of the process was provided on time through to a successful completion. I would recommend WebuyAnyhouse to friends, family and colleagues Great people, great job done ! Thanks to Luke and his hatdworking team Brvavo !!"
"I would highly recommend this company. Their approach was very professional and I was kept informed throughout the whole process. Many thanks Tahir for all the support."
"The whole process was simple and clear. Good communication from the team both Luke and Tahir were on hand to answer any questions. Sold the property in short time frame and at a more than reasonable price. would recommend these guys to anyone looking for a quick sale"
"They dealt with my probate coveyancing and sale of property. Always professional and very friendly. Had a good laugh with all the staff despite my sad circumstances. Always kept in touch and were genuinly concerned about my welfare. At a time of bereavement you never know what decision is the right one to make and it’s pretty scary putting your trust in people when you at a vulnerable point in your life. I can’t thank these guys enough- I have finally been able to close this sad episode in my life and move on- such a chilled company- thanks guys xx"
"The amount of money I finally received matched my initial hopes before I had the flat valued, despite the shortened remaining period on the lease devaluing the property by over £30k. Webuyanyhouse found a buyer amazingly quickly and this helped the push through to completion in around the promised timescale despite several delays by the buyers solicitors.The staff at Webuyanyhouse and their appointed solicitors were always very courteous and quick to respond to my questions."
"I am overjoyed with this company! They Sold my place when I really had lost all hope!! They made the whole experience feel less stressful and nothing was too much trouble! I really cannot thank Theo company enough!!!!"
"Fantastic service. The wonderful Tom and the lovely Luke where so helpful and really know thier stuff. They both went above and beyond for myself whilst selling my house. Would definitely reccomend these two to anyone wanting to sell their house fast. 5star fast selling service! M Hodkinson"
"Although my move to Greece ultimately fell through I can’t speak highly enough of the service I got from the guys here. Luke and Tom were always helpful, knowledgable and efficient in all my dealings with them, thanks again, you took a load off in what was an increasingly stressful situation for me and you can expect to hear from me again, with a bit more luck my side this time! I have and will recommend them to anyone in my situation again"
"Very professional , helped sell a inherited property through bereavement when I didn't have the strength to go through all the hassle doing it myself ,kept me and my family up to date with information as to how the sale was going through , always there at end of the phone , available to speak when required , recommend these very much And a massive thank you to Luke and everyone else that helped sell my property"
"Hi i would like to thank lucy for all the help she has given and surport with the sale of my property lucy has kept me well informed through the hole prosses and comes across as a very bubbley and profesional person at her job thanks for all you have done "
"The team were always helpfull and kept intouch regularly. My sale was completed and was in the timescale I was given. I would thoroughly recommend this company."
webuyanyhouse.net is rated 4.80 based on 15 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!