CeX Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend CeX

How would you rate CeX ?

Andrew Dunstan
"Buying and selling made easy"
Radi Mihaylov
"The price is right so is the quality of the products sold!"
"bought a second had iphone 6 from a CEX store. I had it for 6 months and then one day it stopped turning on. I took it to the CEX store with all of my receipts and was told they could not try to fix it or refund the warranty because it had been water damaged. While in my possession, the phone never got wet and was not taken into humid areas. I was very careful with the phone because I do not have enough money to purchase another one. I found the absolute refusal of the staff to help as unacceptable, even if the phone had somehow been water damaged it is clear that this did not cause the phone to break. I will never shop here again - I lost over £300."
Sand6377
"THE place for pre loved stuff. Massive range on the website and very cheap delivery charges."
"I bought a 500GB drive and upon trying to use it, Found that it was faulty. When I attempted to review the product on the CEX site, I discovered it was impossible to post my (one star) review. -submission after submission were rejected. Here are two examples of the submissions that were rejected:- 1. "I don`t recommend this item as it was faulty. The local store confirmed this and issued me with a voucher which I used to buy a larger drive." - REJECTED. 2. "I do not recommend this drive as it did not work at all." - REJECTED As you can see, there was nothing derogatory or bad about the submissions, I simply posted the truth about my purchase, - (it was faulty). As you can see, apparently you are not allowed to post negative reviews HOWEVER they are worded. I can`t recommend (or respect), any company that censors customers opinions in this way, it displays a really negative attitude and disrespect for honesty on CEX`s part."
"They are not responding or paying me."
"Store damaged my items then had the cheek to blame me. Glad I had pictured from before I took them in. Avoid at all costs"
"Very good service"
"Never Again - sham warranty Never Again - I bought a phone - was told I had a 2 year warranty - the phone was faulty after 2 weeks (just got round to using it) - I took it back and they told me that the warranty was invalid because of 'screen bounce' - was purely an excuse to get out of supporting what they had sold me - based on my experience walk on by and dont enter this shop - defintely do not trust their sham warranty - CEX, do the right thing, step up and fix this issue!!"
"Order cancelled within 10 mins due to the following "unable to source the item" but showing plenty of stock online."
John Ford
"Fantastic variety of old classics and new films. Great collection of rare box sets. I picked up a rare Saint box set from the 60's. nice Nostalgia trip. Also I will get cash back on it or trade it and get a voucher of considerable worth. I can get more cool stuff."
Cameron J Davies
"Nice product for the price"
Julia Hulston
"The shop assistant was outstanding! Such a lovely and understanding person, I left the shop feeling very grateful and thankful"
Jc Molsbergen
Unverified Reviewer
"prima geholpen en vriendelijk Rotterdam Zuidplein."
"Cheap goods which they are happy to repair or swap if damaged."
Zamfir Moldovan
"good entertainment exchange service"
Richard Bradish
"Ordered a couple of 3ds games on Monday 12th March, turned up in good condition 2 days later. Good experience as usual"
Betamigos
"Good choice, had what i was looking for. Shame you have to pay delivery on every item though."
Luca Bailey-Hogg
"they gave me lots of key information which i haven't looked into myself so the journey was worth it when buying the ps4"
"Exchanged a couple of games for a voucher, as they didn't have the game I wanted in stock. The voucher didn't work for over 24hrs as the system was down in the store. When the voucher eventually worked, I placed order on Friday 23/2/17, soon after which I received confirmation that game has been despatched. Ive been checking the tracking number, and Royal Mail are still expecting it... Royal Mail tracking tells me that the package from CEX was expected at 3:15pm on 23/2/18... 26/2/18, and they're still expecting it.."
CeX is rated 3.82 based on 65 reviews