CeX Reviews

How would you rate CeX?

52 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Cameron J Davies
Nice product for the price

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about CeX in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Cameron J Davies
"Nice product for the price"
Julia Hulston
"The shop assistant was outstanding! Such a lovely and understanding person, I left the shop feeling very grateful and thankful"
Jc Molsbergen
Unverified Reviewer
"prima geholpen en vriendelijk Rotterdam Zuidplein."
"Cheap goods which they are happy to repair or swap if damaged."
Zamfir Moldovan
"good entertainment exchange service"
Richard Bradish
"Ordered a couple of 3ds games on Monday 12th March, turned up in good condition 2 days later. Good experience as usual"
Betamigos
"Good choice, had what i was looking for. Shame you have to pay delivery on every item though."
Luca Bailey-Hogg
"they gave me lots of key information which i haven't looked into myself so the journey was worth it when buying the ps4"
"Exchanged a couple of games for a voucher, as they didn't have the game I wanted in stock. The voucher didn't work for over 24hrs as the system was down in the store. When the voucher eventually worked, I placed order on Friday 23/2/17, soon after which I received confirmation that game has been despatched. Ive been checking the tracking number, and Royal Mail are still expecting it... Royal Mail tracking tells me that the package from CEX was expected at 3:15pm on 23/2/18... 26/2/18, and they're still expecting it.."
"Buying wii games just dance"
Rachel McGroarty
"Fantastic customer service. Always goes the extra mile. Really friendly guys!"
Hugh
"All of my purchases were delivered perfect in great time exactly as advertised, good price on the dvds that i purchased, polite informative helpful staff, i will continue to be a customer of Cex for a long time."
"Good prices."
"Bought a phone on the 26th of January 2017 from the Sauchiehall street branch.I had it a week and realised that it was not connecting to a network automatically and I had to manually reconnect to my network.This was no good to me so I bought another phone.I took the phone back to the shop today 17/1/2018 and was told that they would test the phone and could I come back into the store 2 hours later.I went back to the store and was informed that despite them not being able to loose a signal and test what I said was the problem on the phone and that the phone was working fine. I had a verbal exchange with the manageress who instead of listening to reason stated that as she could not lose a signal despite trying 3 different sim cards that the phone was fine and became very aggressive and started swearing and offering me £60 in vouchers instead of £60 in cash which was how I originally paid.The phone was within the 30 day cash back policy and it was faulty so any reasonable person should and would have expected their cash back.What kind of business cannot diagnose a fault,tell you that they cannot diagnose a fault and still deny you your rights? I asked to speak to someone above this very angry young upstart but she point blank refused. I would advise that anyone thinking of buying a phone from this company to really think long and hard about doing it as you will probably end up with a phone that does not work properly and out of pocket !"
Nathan
"Good items, decent condition"
Keith Beardsmore
"A Very Helpful Store"
"As always great service!"
Ian Chamberlain
"The sold me a pre owned X BOX that has a family lock,a 4 pin code installed which renders the x box useless and not fit for purpose.The shop refuses to deal with the problem or give me a refund.I have infomed their head office,WHICH consumer guide and will contact trading standards."
Ian Chamberlain
Verified Reviewer
"I was sold a used X BOX by this company througb their shop in Marlands centre,southampton.It has a 4 pin code fitted by the previous owner or person unknown and i don't know the code.This makes the X BOX unusable and not fit for purpose.The staff in the shop have decided it is mine,the customers problem and mine alone to correct.No refund,no technical help,just for me to go away and solve it myself.I am and will take action until my money is returned or the problem with the x box corrected.Shoddy is a word that springs to mind."
"bought several electronic products and they were in very good conditions at very good price"
CeX is rated 4.02 based on 54 reviews