We buy campers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend We buy campers
Telephone
"Parted with my much loved VW Campervan. Doing a deal at a distance is always a worrying event but Steve was as good as his promise. Steve was obliging, polite and knew his business. The deal was done through the bank on line an easy transfer, I felt reassured with the deal. Hope someone enjoys the VW as much as I have."
"I was well satisfied with We buy campers. Steve was straightforward, efficient and he and his colleague kept to the promised timings. Whilst the deal was slightly less than I hoped, I was not unhappy with the outcome. The money transfer to my bank went through without any problems and I would be happy to recommend the company."
"Great service, price was not bad, came and picked the van up, quick and easy transfer of funds, no quibbles Many thanks"
"Can you trust We buy campers? The answer is YES! To cut a long story short, after moving back to France and failing to register my camper van there, I had no choice but to sell it. I did some research, called We buy campers and a few other dealers. Steve was very professional right from the first chat and topped all the other offers I received. So I drove the van all the way from South-West France to Lower Lacon Caravan Park where he and his team were waiting for me at the arranged time. I must confess that, for a split second, I wondered if I had been a little too trusting! The thought soon vanished though. As I had sensed over the phone, Steve and Jason were genuine, and just did what he said they would do. After offering me water, tea or coffee, they checked the van, all the documents, and within half an hour the money was on my account. Steve sorted the tax refund and even prepared the DVLA documents ready to post. Not just that, he drove me to the station of my choice, not the nearest, checked that my phone was charged for the rest of the journey, and even held my coat as gentlemen do! At We buy campers, rest assured that what you see and hear is what you get, so definitely five stars and more!"
"Excellent communication throughout. Friendly and professional manner exhibited. Money transfer immediate, great service all round. Can highly recommend."
"The men were early and I didn't have to wait atall,they did their inspection and were pleasant. All went well and I was pleased about them dealing with the sale of my camper"
"Very happy with stress free service 😁"
"Super service, got a call back with a price very quickly after emailing them. Price was not quibbled with. Excellent communication at all times. Drivers who collected the motor home were great. payment came through really quickly to allow the sale on the day. Definitely recommend using them"
"Excellent to deal with and gave a good price. The two gentlemen who came to collect the camper were lovely & very understanding as it was only being sold due to serious ill health."
"I found the whole process of selling my motohome very professional, courteous and I can fully recommend this company. No issues at all, a totally open and transparent transaction. Once the cash is wired into bank account and appears then car keys handed over and paperwork finalised. Also I felt the price was fair given a speedy sale. I would use again."
"From collecting our Motorhome we were kept informed the whole time and everyone was really pleasant and helpful. Would highly recommend their service."
"Great service from start to finish,paid me what I was asking for,money was in the bank and finance cleared before they drove away,two great fellas who picked van up made it all very easy. Thankyou Darren Bailey 765."
"Fast efficient and very friendly,happy to recommend them to anyone."
"Drivers came for the motor home did all the paper work money transferred to my bank account immediately then off they went two very polite gentleman"
"Fairness- efficiency-courteous"
"Right from the first contact there was no waffle or rubbish spoken, as expected with an deal like this there was an element of haggling which was in good humour and meant we were both satisfied with the result"
"Efficient, quick and friendly. Gave the impression of being honest. Kept to timings and, largely, to price. Pre-warning of the relative uselessness of retaining associated kit instead of selling separately would have been useful... operatives were only interested in the base vehicle, and not myriad add-ons at all. (Identified a specific (damp) problem perhaps a little too quickly, which I have put down to their experience and my natural cynicism.) Would I recommend this Company? Yes."
"very quick in answering my request to buy my motorhome on the monday. You came on the wednesday inspected it and bought it at the agreed price. Very efficient payment method all completed within an hour. Superb. Two gentlemen who came very professional. Cant fault you at all"
"I have dealt with this company before so I had no hesitation in going back to them to sell my motor home, on both occasions they were professional polite and completed the transaction swiftly I also recommended a personal friend last year who had the same experience with the company and was delighted Jason who dealt from the beginning and to the end of the transaction was extremely proffesional and the two gentleman that came to collect our motorhome were very proffesional to Thank you once again and would have no hesitation in coming back to you should the situation arise in the future"
"A faultless process - professional & speedy. We bought the van from them & that was a perfect transaction too. Highly recommended."
We buy campers is rated 4.89 based on 64 reviews