We buy campers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend We buy campers
Telephone
"Super service, got a call back with a price very quickly after emailing them. Price was not quibbled with. Excellent communication at all times. Drivers who collected the motor home were great. payment came through really quickly to allow the sale on the day. Definitely recommend using them"
"Excellent to deal with and gave a good price. The two gentlemen who came to collect the camper were lovely & very understanding as it was only being sold due to serious ill health."
"I found the whole process of selling my motohome very professional, courteous and I can fully recommend this company. No issues at all, a totally open and transparent transaction. Once the cash is wired into bank account and appears then car keys handed over and paperwork finalised. Also I felt the price was fair given a speedy sale. I would use again."
"From collecting our Motorhome we were kept informed the whole time and everyone was really pleasant and helpful. Would highly recommend their service."
"Great service from start to finish,paid me what I was asking for,money was in the bank and finance cleared before they drove away,two great fellas who picked van up made it all very easy. Thankyou Darren Bailey 765."
"Fast efficient and very friendly,happy to recommend them to anyone."
"Drivers came for the motor home did all the paper work money transferred to my bank account immediately then off they went two very polite gentleman"
"Fairness- efficiency-courteous"
"Right from the first contact there was no waffle or rubbish spoken, as expected with an deal like this there was an element of haggling which was in good humour and meant we were both satisfied with the result"
"Efficient, quick and friendly. Gave the impression of being honest. Kept to timings and, largely, to price. Pre-warning of the relative uselessness of retaining associated kit instead of selling separately would have been useful... operatives were only interested in the base vehicle, and not myriad add-ons at all. (Identified a specific (damp) problem perhaps a little too quickly, which I have put down to their experience and my natural cynicism.) Would I recommend this Company? Yes."
"very quick in answering my request to buy my motorhome on the monday. You came on the wednesday inspected it and bought it at the agreed price. Very efficient payment method all completed within an hour. Superb. Two gentlemen who came very professional. Cant fault you at all"
"I have dealt with this company before so I had no hesitation in going back to them to sell my motor home, on both occasions they were professional polite and completed the transaction swiftly I also recommended a personal friend last year who had the same experience with the company and was delighted Jason who dealt from the beginning and to the end of the transaction was extremely proffesional and the two gentleman that came to collect our motorhome were very proffesional to Thank you once again and would have no hesitation in coming back to you should the situation arise in the future"
"A faultless process - professional & speedy. We bought the van from them & that was a perfect transaction too. Highly recommended."
"Absolute pleasure to deal with this company. Paid full price as agreed. Guys that collected were very friendly and professional Thank you"
"Of course we all think our stuff is worth more than we're offered but really, when you've spoken to 6 traders and most can't be bothered to even call you back, it's dispiriting. Then you phone a company that responds every time you call, text or email AND they are pro-active, fair and interested - its a breath of fresh air! I wanted a quick sale and the whole thing happened in 3 working days! The chaps who came to see my van were mature, experienced men and everything was open and above board. Very friendly but very professional and I felt confident I was getting the best deal possible. Yes, I'm happy."
"Honest service. Price agreed, collection as arranged and all organised and completed within a week."
"The original offer for my camper was better than I had expected from a dealer. Unfortunately when the people came to check and collect the camper they found some damp that wasn't visible to the naked eye and as a result they couldn't honour the original price. However, the final offer, was better than I had expected."
"Hi Iwas very pleased with the two men who called,polite. Iwould recommend your co , REGARDS A,BURGESS"
"A very painless and straight forword transaction, conducted in a proffesional manner. All in a pleasure to to business with."
"Friendly service, straightforward transaction, no problems. Would definitely recommend."
We buy campers is rated 4.91 based on 57 reviews