We buy campers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend We buy campers
Paul Turner
Verified Buyer
"Right from the first contact there was no waffle or rubbish spoken, as expected with an deal like this there was an element of haggling which was in good humour and meant we were both satisfied with the result"
"Efficient, quick and friendly. Gave the impression of being honest. Kept to timings and, largely, to price. Pre-warning of the relative uselessness of retaining associated kit instead of selling separately would have been useful... operatives were only interested in the base vehicle, and not myriad add-ons at all. (Identified a specific (damp) problem perhaps a little too quickly, which I have put down to their experience and my natural cynicism.) Would I recommend this Company? Yes."
Max Knight
Verified Buyer
"very quick in answering my request to buy my motorhome on the monday. You came on the wednesday inspected it and bought it at the agreed price. Very efficient payment method all completed within an hour. Superb. Two gentlemen who came very professional. Cant fault you at all"
"I have dealt with this company before so I had no hesitation in going back to them to sell my motor home, on both occasions they were professional polite and completed the transaction swiftly I also recommended a personal friend last year who had the same experience with the company and was delighted Jason who dealt from the beginning and to the end of the transaction was extremely proffesional and the two gentleman that came to collect our motorhome were very proffesional to Thank you once again and would have no hesitation in coming back to you should the situation arise in the future"
David Keep
Verified Buyer
"A faultless process - professional & speedy. We bought the van from them & that was a perfect transaction too. Highly recommended."
"Absolute pleasure to deal with this company. Paid full price as agreed. Guys that collected were very friendly and professional Thank you"
"Of course we all think our stuff is worth more than we're offered but really, when you've spoken to 6 traders and most can't be bothered to even call you back, it's dispiriting. Then you phone a company that responds every time you call, text or email AND they are pro-active, fair and interested - its a breath of fresh air! I wanted a quick sale and the whole thing happened in 3 working days! The chaps who came to see my van were mature, experienced men and everything was open and above board. Very friendly but very professional and I felt confident I was getting the best deal possible. Yes, I'm happy."
"Honest service. Price agreed, collection as arranged and all organised and completed within a week."
"The original offer for my camper was better than I had expected from a dealer. Unfortunately when the people came to check and collect the camper they found some damp that wasn't visible to the naked eye and as a result they couldn't honour the original price. However, the final offer, was better than I had expected."
"Hi Iwas very pleased with the two men who called,polite. Iwould recommend your co , REGARDS A,BURGESS"
"A very painless and straight forword transaction, conducted in a proffesional manner. All in a pleasure to to business with."
"Friendly service, straightforward transaction, no problems. Would definitely recommend."
"Very professional. Examined everything. Paid what we wanted. Prompt payment."
Paul Hughes
Verified Buyer
"I was unsure if I should use this type of company to sell my motorhome as their are a lot of bad reviews regarding these type of companies. However this company was very good from day one and very helpfull. A price was agreed over the phone, they came to my home address checked over the van, money paid within one minute, you cant beat that. The whole experience was very good, I would highly recommend them."
Mrs Metcalfe
Verified Buyer
"very good service would give a good report to any one selling there motorhome"
"This was the first site of its sort that I came across. Within a day I was contacted and offered a very fair price for my motor home. I experienced courtesy and efficiency and they traveled cross country to pick it up. I am very happy with their service."
"Very good service excellent way it was paid for very quickly done. D Miller"
"They arrived at the time they said, we very pleasant and didn't quibble on the price they quoted, money transferred straight away"
"thee men that came to check it were very nice did not try to knock us down and we were payed before strait away the full price we were quoted"
Michael Bland
Verified Buyer
"did what they said no messing. easy and straight forward and very plesant to deal with."
We buy campers is rated 4.90 based on 49 reviews