Warranty Assist Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Warranty Assist
Telephone
"Very happy with the service and repair which was covered on my warranty assist warranty"
"Dealer team very responsive, have looked after me an dealt with any issues swiftly Top service and great warranty cover"
"My car came with a 3 month warranty assist warranty from the dealer They contacted me and offered me an extension for 12months for £199 My aircon just got fixed and warranty Assist paid the bill less £75 for me Saving me £500"
"Ryan has been brilliant for me. Always ready to answer any questions very knowledgable and on the ball. A pleasure to deal with and highly recommended"
"Thank you for handling my BMW's repair quickly - back on the road all good."
"I've been with Warranty Assist for nearly a year. My account manager is helpful and supportive when i need it, and genuinely seems to have my interests at heart. Have had a few claims which have been dealt with to my (and importantly my customer's!) satisfaction. Keep up the good work guys 👍"
"5 star service"
"I was told my fuel pump was a gradual deteriation so wasn't covered under the policy, rubbish it was working fine all day then nothing, how is that not sudden!!! Are you supposed to look at all parts before buying the car? Waste of money, time and trust. Even more annoyed to see they replace sunroofs surely that has to be a gradual deteriation and yet a pump isn't, what a joke."
"I wish I would of read all these reviews before I took the 3 year warranty out looks like they have a common theme .. I’m appealing at the moment let’s hope they read all these reviews and listen to there customers .. with my warranty they are trying to say they do not cover me I’ve looked through the booklet and on pages 4-5 it states what they cover and my car does fall into that category.. fingers crossed they read my appeal and try and help me as one if there customers."
"All good. my ford focus came with a 6 month dealer warranty. My wheel bearing failed last week and Warranty Assist sorted it quickly and paid the workshop. saved me £250 !"
"Following my previous post, Warranty Assist were good enough to contact me to resolve my issues. Its nice to see a company care, and act when they have had an unhappy customer. I am pleased to say that they were good enough to contribute to the repair so I am now not an unhappy customer, and I can get the necessary work completed on my car. Thank you."
Warranty Assist is rated 4.18 based on 11 reviews