Waltons Garden Buildings Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Waltons Garden Buildings made you happy

Telephone
"Disappointed, lack of communication..... I ordered my £3200 log cabin on 18th June. After a lot of chasing and msgs through Facebook I eventually got a phone call from the installation team to say they'll be coming on 18th August!! The 2 man team arrived and I can't fault them. Father/son team who were so polite, hard working and informative. The rest of the company could learn from them!! After nearly 4 hours and nearly putting the roof on they had to take the whole thing down. I can assure you this was very disheartening. Parts of the wood had either been damaged or warped and it was causing big gaps and the whole top half of the cabin to lean to one side. They tried everything. Whilst in front of me they contacted Bruce in installation and it was decided that they'd collect the cabin, deliver a new one and install it within 4 weeks!!! It's now been 2 weeks and nothing. I contacted customer services several times who told me 1 week ago that it had been passed onto the installation team but no word. The complete lack of communication with your customers is shocking considering I've handed over £3200 of my own money. I'm fed up with chasing people and getting no answer. I will get an answer by the end of the day as this has gone on long enough. This cabin was for my business and the delay is causing a lot of stress to myself, I'm currently pregnant. I would honestly advice people to avoid this company.... not happy."
Are you Waltons Garden Buildings? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Waltons Garden Buildings receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"TRULY DREADFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. This company supplied me with a Helios summerhouse. The product itself is reasonably good but getting hold of some spare parts took a long time and involved several wasted days waiting in for deliveries which either didn't happen or were wrong I was offered and accepted a paltry goodwill gesture but would rather have not had the hassle. Each contact with the company results in an empty apology and a guarantee that they'll listen and learn BUT THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS KEEP ON COMING. Think very carefully before using this company and check out their many negative reviews before committing yourself."
"Company is very poor. I paid online, booked day off work. Failed delivery, all sorts of made up excuses. Re-Delivered next day. Another day had to be booked off work. I had to help the driver off his van as he was complaining it was a two man job and shouldn't be on his van. Then installation team don't turn up. Again more poor excuses, call customer services and they hung up before leaving for the day and not returned my calls or emails. I'm claiming my money back through my credit card. So far they've cost me 3 days off work and expect me to book another day off for them to reschedule me in for another installation date. Avoid! Don't use these cowboys. No customer service skills. Don't care once they got your money and isn't worth all the phone calls and hassle that comes with it. Poor communication, poor delivery service, no installation which I've paid £225 which isn't cheap for Two hours work and just poor altogether. Don't use them shop elsewhere and book a private handyman to assemble if you can't do it yourself. I'll never recommend them to anyone and want my money back!!!!"
"This company has to be one of the worst I have dealt with from a customer service perspective, not only are their customer service representatives rude and arrogant but they can not perform the most simple tasks. After receiving a shed with numerous faulty parts, they then sent further parts which had some parts missing. they are more than happy to inconvenience the customer after taking your money, so please avoid and go to another company who actually knows what the terms customer service means. Their sheds are cheap for a reason as they use the cheapest timbers and are manufactured at the lowest possible costs, one of their customer service advisors even told me it costs them £8 to manufacture one side panel....... that says it all really. So do yourself a favour pay a bit more and get a better quality shed that will last a few years, as the rubbish that this company are selling won't."
Waltons Garden Buildings is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews