Walmsleys Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Walmsleys Insurance Brokers
Read Walmsleys Insurance Brokers Reviews
Walmsley's are always happy to help and give advise when dealing with them.
What I thought was going to be a difficult task turned out to be a very simple and straightforward procedure.
We have worked with the Walmsleys Team for many years and found their level of service and professionalism remains outstanding whilst retaining and a competitive edge.
Excellent professional company
Walmsleys Insurances Brokers are a great company to work with, they have offered us a lot of support where required, they are quick and efficient in what they do and a pleasure to work with.
Walmsley's insurance have been our brokers for many years now. They provide an excellent service to us, they are always very friendly, helpful and professional. The service they provide is always straight forward and explained thoroughly. Could not recommend enough.
Walmsleys Insurance has provided us with an exceptional service throughout the time they have been our insurance brokers, they always strive to get us the best deal and are really efficient and responsive to all our insurance needs, I personally cannot recommend them enough.
Walmsleys Insurance Brokers are easy to deal with, very efficient, friendly and professional. In particular we have spoken to Jess Rothwell who has always been more than happy to help with all of our queries.
as a company, we have been using Walmsley insurance for several years for our public liability and fleet insurance , they have always given us a good and professional service and have always got us the best quotes available , would recommend to any buisiness . Tony Chester Edwards Interiors
I always get a professional, first class service.....very happy to recommend.
A professional outfit which I would positively recommend.
Always helpful and easy to do business with Jordan Miller is always helpful and polite he always has the answers to my questions, if not always gets back with the answers.
Our dealings with Walmsleys to date has been nothing but professional and customer focused. Their attention to the needs of the client has been given without question, and when we had the need to call upon their services with a couple of claims issues they were persistent in delivering a very positive outcome. We look forward to a continued working relationship well into the future.
Walmsleys are a reliable and professional company. Their staff are always friendly and helpful.
We have been with Walmsleys for a while now and find their service very prompt, hassle free and friendly, therefore highly recommending them.
Been with them for my fleet vehicle insurance for some years now. They always give us a really good price and their service is so fast and efficient. I just send an email to add a vehicle for a week and almost instantly I get a response to say its done. Brilliant for hired in work vehicles and general fleet.
Great, personalised service with a quick response time.
Great service, very knowledgeable guys! They are always striving to get the best price while providing what we need. They are honest and are always worth it to get their help with any insurance needs.
Screentek is an Office Furniture Manufacturer and have used Walmsleys for the past several years for our Commercial Combined Insurance and Fleet Policy Insurance. We have found all the staff to be very professional and have gone the extra mile to get us the best deal whilst placing us with reputable professional Insurance Companies. Maria draws on her wealth of experience to ensure we are adequately covered for the best price and all with a friendly smile and is always at the end of the phone to give advice. I would highly recommend Walmsleys Insurance Brokers.
Always extremely helpful when answering any queries, and always respond to any emails or phone calls in a quick timely manner. 100% recommend using!
Walmsleys Insurance Brokers is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews