Walmsleys Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Walmsleys Insurance Brokers
Read Walmsleys Insurance Brokers Reviews
Tom has been brilliant all the way through. Excellent customer service and a pleasure to talk to. Thanks Tom.
fast service
EXCELLENT CLEAR AND HELPFUL SERVICE FROM TOM
Awesome firm to deal with. Very prompt, concise and ultra knowledgeable. Been a pleasure dealing with Mark - switched to Walmsleys after being with another broker for over 8 years. Make sure you deal with these guys, they won't let you down.
Excellent service as a potential new customer they completed a thorough market research on our behalf, keeping us fully informed throughout the process
Tom was extremely helpful and knowledgeable when arranging our fleet breakdown cover.
Great to deal with, fantastic service, quick and to the point, would definitely recommend
Very impressed with the speedy response to sorting out our breakdown cover. would highly recommend.
Absolutely wonderful company, they have helped me every year with my van insurance. Especially last year with the pandemic and having vans off the road. I recommend them to everyone I know and Julie is an absolute star answering all my many questions.
Fantastic, efficient service & very competitive prices. Would definitely recommend
From the inital call, I found Tom Mcloughlin to be amazingly helpful. He listened to what we needed as a company and delivered the perfect quote which was the most competitive we found. We would have no hesitation in recommending the these brokers.
Have been with Walmsleys Insurance Brokers for many years. And highly recommend them. Always very competitive with quotes, and are always at the end of the phone & email to assist you with any help needed or questions or that you may have.
Whether its communication through telephone or email they provide an excellent service and are quick to respond in a friendly, professional manner. The team are informative and go the extra mile and I would have not hesitation in highly recommending their services
Walmsley's are always happy to help and give advise when dealing with them.
What I thought was going to be a difficult task turned out to be a very simple and straightforward procedure.
We have worked with the Walmsleys Team for many years and found their level of service and professionalism remains outstanding whilst retaining and a competitive edge.
Excellent professional company
Walmsleys Insurances Brokers are a great company to work with, they have offered us a lot of support where required, they are quick and efficient in what they do and a pleasure to work with.
Walmsley's insurance have been our brokers for many years now. They provide an excellent service to us, they are always very friendly, helpful and professional. The service they provide is always straight forward and explained thoroughly. Could not recommend enough.
Walmsleys Insurance has provided us with an exceptional service throughout the time they have been our insurance brokers, they always strive to get us the best deal and are really efficient and responsive to all our insurance needs, I personally cannot recommend them enough.
Walmsleys Insurance Brokers is rated 5.00 based on 41 reviews