W A Barnes Reviews

of reviewers recommend W A Barnes
Read W A Barnes Reviews
Selling an ex rental property. WA Barnes provided accompanied viewings, feedback from viewings and regular updates. The team at the Sutton office are very friendly and professional. Would definitely use again. Very happy.
Excellent service from a friendly, knowledgeable, professional and down to earth team. We have used W A Barnes twice now, to buy and sell and cannot fault the service. No hype, no expensive fees and add ins, just good old fashioned estate agency as it should be! Would definitely recommend
Really helpful team. Worked hard to get potential buyers to view and worked really hard to get the sale over the line. Really appreciate the great work and would recommend.
Excellent service to us.
excellent service with fantastic staff. always extremely helpful.
Debbie Fox-Hale was extremely helpful from the start and I needed that help because I'm a douchebag so all was massively appreciated.
I would just like to say a huge thank you for sending these through as quick as you did and making us a priority. Your service and help is very much appreciated. I will recommend your business and expertise to anyone who requires the services you offer. Again please pass on my thank you to everyone who was involved with this valuation and for the extremely quick turnaround. Thank you.
A very professional service with good communication
Smooth transaction no hard sell when my grandmas was valued.very friendly staff .thanks to you all .we mostly dealt with debbie who always had time for any questions i had thanks again.
Friendlyness and Outstanding Professionalism in all Departments,,,,, my gratitude & thanks to all at W. A. Barnes....
Tom, Debbie and their team are excellent! It's always a pleasure doing business with them.
Really easy to talk to constantly kept in contact. Nice and easy
Very helpful staff always happy to answer any questions and keep you up to date with your sale.
The valuation was correct as it was the price acheived. I was kept informed all the way through the sale process. The cherry on the cake was the fees were probably the cheapest in Sutton. Very happy.
The staff at W A Barnes were very professional and helpful throughout all the process and work undertaken towards advertising and the quick and successful sale of my property. They kept me updated on a regular basis and were most helpful and supportive and able to answer all my questions I found the whole experience of selling my house using W A Barnes so simple and straightforward and would recommend them to anyone else looking into buying or selling their home
Not knowing the area house prices were relatively unknown to us. Thanks to the surveyor and his concise report we were able to significantly reduce the asking price on the property we were going for to one more in line with the area. A survey is definitely worthwhile and saved us money in the long term.
I used Barnes for the sale of my Bungalow in Sutton in Ashfield and can honestly say they were professional from start to finish,from the gentleman who valued the property to the ladies in the office.I was thoroughly satisfied with the service I was provided with and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Thank you to all the staff at Barnes for their help, support and total professionalism. A special thank you to Debbie, who coped wonderfully with my panic phone calls, and my stupidity. Your caring approach made the whole process so much easier. The journey was a hard one with so much to organise, but together we got there. I shall certainly recommend W A Barnes to anyone selling property.
Efficient and helpful and kept us up to date throughout the sale process.
We sold our mums property at auction when she went into a care home. Thanks to the team at W A BARNES this was made trouble free for us. I would recommend them if you are looking to sell a property at auction
W A Barnes is rated 5.00 based on 35 reviews