W A Barnes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend W A Barnes
"A very professional service with good communication"
"Smooth transaction no hard sell when my grandmas was valued.very friendly staff .thanks to you all"
"Friendlyness and Outstanding Professionalism in all Departments,,,,, my gratitude & thanks to all at W. A. Barnes...."
"Tom, Debbie and their team are excellent! It's always a pleasure doing business with them."
"Really easy to talk to constantly kept in contact. Nice and easy"
"Very helpful staff always happy to answer any questions and keep you up to date with your sale."
"The valuation was correct as it was the price acheived. I was kept informed all the way through the sale process. The cherry on the cake was the fees were probably the cheapest in Sutton. Very happy."
"The staff at W A Barnes were very professional and helpful throughout all the process and work undertaken towards advertising and the quick and successful sale of my property. They kept me updated on a regular basis and were most helpful and supportive and able to answer all my questions I found the whole experience of selling my house using W A Barnes so simple and straightforward and would recommend them to anyone else looking into buying or selling their home"
"Not knowing the area house prices were relatively unknown to us. Thanks to the surveyor and his concise report we were able to significantly reduce the asking price on the property we were going for to one more in line with the area. A survey is definitely worthwhile and saved us money in the long term."
"I used Barnes for the sale of my Bungalow in Sutton in Ashfield and can honestly say they were professional from start to finish,from the gentleman who valued the property to the ladies in the office.I was thoroughly satisfied with the service I was provided with and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"Thank you to all the staff at Barnes for their help, support and total professionalism. A special thank you to Debbie, who coped wonderfully with my panic phone calls, and my stupidity. Your caring approach made the whole process so much easier. The journey was a hard one with so much to organise, but together we got there. I shall certainly recommend W A Barnes to anyone selling property."
"Efficient and helpful and kept us up to date throughout the sale process."
"We sold our mums property at auction when she went into a care home. Thanks to the team at W A BARNES this was made trouble free for us. I would recommend them if you are looking to sell a property at auction"
"I have been a landlord with WA Barnes for several years and have a number of properties with them. I find that there service is always quick, professional and to a very high standard."
"Very efficient service."
"Great team Quick reply Very good communication."
"Always happy to help and prompt with replies. Very very satisfied with the staff and service"
"Excellent customer service in every aspect of the sale. I was kept informed of progress throughout the negotiations and during the actual sale process. I can't praise the staff at Barnes enough for they have always been highly professional, friendly and extremely efficient. A pleasure to deal with a company and staff who value their clients and achieve a very high standard of service. Thank you"
"I was kept fully updated in the sale of my property. Debbie was extremely helpful and knowledgeable."
"W A Barnes provided an excellent auction service with Tom Smith's professional guidance throughout. Achieving a fantastic result. Highly recommended."
W A Barnes is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews