W A Barnes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend W A Barnes
"I used Barnes for the sale of my Bungalow in Sutton in Ashfield and can honestly say they were professional from start to finish,from the gentleman who valued the property to the ladies in the office.I was thoroughly satisfied with the service I was provided with and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"Thank you to all the staff at Barnes for their help, support and total professionalism. A special thank you to Debbie, who coped wonderfully with my panic phone calls, and my stupidity. Your caring approach made the whole process so much easier. The journey was a hard one with so much to organise, but together we got there. I shall certainly recommend W A Barnes to anyone selling property."
"Efficient and helpful and kept us up to date throughout the sale process."
"We sold our mums property at auction when she went into a care home. Thanks to the team at W A BARNES this was made trouble free for us. I would recommend them if you are looking to sell a property at auction"
"I have been a landlord with WA Barnes for several years and have a number of properties with them. I find that there service is always quick, professional and to a very high standard."
"Very efficient service."
"Great team Quick reply Very good communication."
"Always happy to help and prompt with replies. Very very satisfied with the staff and service"
"Excellent customer service in every aspect of the sale. I was kept informed of progress throughout the negotiations and during the actual sale process. I can't praise the staff at Barnes enough for they have always been highly professional, friendly and extremely efficient. A pleasure to deal with a company and staff who value their clients and achieve a very high standard of service. Thank you"
"I was kept fully updated in the sale of my property. Debbie was extremely helpful and knowledgeable."
"W A Barnes provided an excellent auction service with Tom Smith's professional guidance throughout. Achieving a fantastic result. Highly recommended."
"We recently ordered a survey from WA Barnes and the service was excellent. Speedy turnaround and Tom explained everything in the report to us. We would definitely recommend them to others."
"W.A.Barnes carried out a property survey for us. They highlighted serious issues with said property which would have cost thousands of pounds to put right. Would use them again."
"I was very happy with the professionalism and experience used to do a recent survey for me. Very approachable and and a fast service."
"Tom has been excellent, very supportive and quick to turn around my report! Thank you Vicky"
"A very professional service but with a great personal approach"
"Amazing start to finish great friendly staff"
Thank you Leroy for your kind words, hope you are enjoying your new home.
"Friendly professional staff and always kept us informed"
Great to hear such positive feedback and thank you for your kind comments.
"fast, efficient service - nothing too much trouble"
Thank you for your kind comments and wish you well in your new home.
W A Barnes is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews