W A Barnes Reviews

of reviewers recommend W A Barnes
5.0
Based on 69 reviews
Read W A Barnes Reviews
The whole team at WA Barnes were super helpful and very efficient. They gave good advice and the whole process went very smoothly.
The sale of our parental home was extremely difficult for us but the Barnes Team were so helpful and compassionate, guiding us through what could have been a very stressful situation. They kept us informed at all times and had a great relationship with our Solicitor. Would recommend.
Very happy with them. Very friendly very knowledgable well done!
Fantastic, friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable and straight talking people. I bought my house through Barnes eight years before and they were my first choice when it came to selling for my move to the coast. I was again highly satisfied with the marketing and sale…sold within three days! I would highly recommend W A Barnes - well done Guys and my heartfelt thanks. God Bless you all.
W A Barnes 5 star review on 25th April 2022
I would highly recommend WA Barnes to anybody. The customer service is excellent.
Due to a sudden illness my parents property in Sutton in Ashfield had to be sold. Not living in the area I had no idea of Estate Agents in the town. After looking on the internet I was extremely fortunate to have found W A Barnes on Portland Square. From my initial conversation with Debbie to completion of the sale their service has proved outstanding. Debbie was extremely approachable, professional and helpful and has made a very stressful time easier. Thank you for your help …. I couldn’t have done it without you! The initial marketing was excellent with the property being sold within four days of being put on the market. Because I live so far away their assistance has proved invaluable, from recommending a Company to do the house clearance to providing someone to take Meter Readings at completion for me. Communication has been excellent from the start and I feel they have gone above and beyond what has been required. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. They have been absolutely faultless !
Recently bought a property through WA Barnes and git a thoroughly good and informative service, very happy thankyou
Excellent customer focus with attention to providing a first class level of service. Always on hand, engaging and providing quality responses which proved well for a successful house completion.
Brilliant from start to finish on the sale of my property
Excellent service as ever. I have been using Barnes for years to buy and sell and very happy.
W A Barnes 5 star review on 26th October 2021
Solid, efficient sales performance. Very good communication from all parties. Can't ask for more in today's inefficient and generally incompetent society !
Friendly, courteous staff. Very supportive and kept me informed promptly with any information. I would definitely recommend to friends to use their service.
Barnes at Sutton in Ashfield provided a wonderful service when I sold my paddock with them. The staff were so helpful and the price achieved all expectations Thankyou.
Great service. Debbie was fantastic, friendly, professional and always happy to help.
We would like to thank everyone at W A Barnes especially Debbie for a smooth and pleasant buying experience. Always contactable and always answered queries quickly. Definitely recommend. The best agents we've experienced by far!
On behalf of myself and my partner I would like to say a huge thank you to the team at W A Barnes for all their help in assisting us with purchasing our dream home! Tom’s knowledge of the properties he is selling is second to none & Debbie was fantastic in helping getting our offer accepted & assisting all the way through until completion. Thank you again for everything.
I appreciated the call I received regarding the survey. Mr Barnes spoke clearly and in detail about the problems and took time to answer my questions. For me it is a little scary and worrying but he was very good to calm those worries. It was appreciated that he took the time to call me, so far through this process I have not spoken to the solicitor, not even a welcome chat and I dislike this. The human touch needs to come back in other places but I felt valued by your company. Thank you for all the understanding when I have called the office too, all the ladies at the end of the phone were friendly and very helpful Thank you Jane
The whole team were very knowledgable, friendly and accessible at all times. They kept us informed at all times, listened to to my concerns and acted promptly. I would happily use them again and recommend them to others
From start to finish Debbie from WA Barnes was on the case, super customer service would definitely recommend 5*
Superb from start to finish, kept informed every step of the way.
W A Barnes is rated 4.99 based on 69 reviews