W A Barnes Reviews

of reviewers recommend W A Barnes
Read W A Barnes Reviews
Always pleasant and very helpful and always kept me up to date with the progress of the sale, would highly recommend you to friends and family.
This is the second time I have used WA Barnes for a property survey. They provided a thorough and comprehensive survey of the property I am purchasing which highlighted an issue with the roof allowing me to renegotiate the purchase price. Tom also rang me to talk over the major points of the survey and answered any questions I had. So helpful, would definitely recommend.
Superb service very pleasant
Debbie was really helpful was a great go between the solicitors
Excellent customer service
Prompt and professional service
Week one - survey booked for week 2. Verbal report back week 2. Report back received week 3. No fuss, all queries answered quickly. A very professional and efficient process from beginning to end. I would happily use them again if I needed them for more work.
Smooth. No problems. The fact we knew the buyers meant in most cases we knew what was happening before the Estate agents but Barnes were great. Local friendly business coping well with Covid
Barnes were very helpful with our sale kept us up to date with everything and had phone calls when the office was closed due to the lockdown to check that we was ok with everything.
My house was expertly photographed, measured and advertised within one day, valued appropriately and sold within a week, finalized with seven weeks, all in all excellent service from start to finish, I would recommend W A Barns to anyone and everyone.
The staff and service was once again very professional and successful. I look forward to working with them again in the future.
I'll be honest, I've never really been much of a fan of estate agents, either as a buyer or a seller. But I have to say that Barnes were great, from start to finish. They were thoroughly professional, earned their fee, and I wouldn't hesitate to engage them again.
From start to finish of this transaction I have been extremely satisfied with the service from W A Barnes. Tom initially gave me very good advice and Debbie who followed the sale through to completion was exemplary throughout. I have many years experience in this field and it is refreshing to receive such a high level of service. Thanks again. Chris Hickling.
Selling an ex rental property. WA Barnes provided accompanied viewings, feedback from viewings and regular updates.
The team at the Sutton office are very friendly and professional.
Would definitely use again.
Very happy.
Excellent service from a friendly, knowledgeable, professional and down to earth team. We have used W A Barnes twice now, to buy and sell and cannot fault the service. No hype, no expensive fees and add ins, just good old fashioned estate agency as it should be! Would definitely recommend
Really helpful team. Worked hard to get potential buyers to view and worked really hard to get the sale over the line. Really appreciate the great work and would recommend.
Excellent service to us.
excellent service with fantastic staff. always extremely helpful.
Debbie Fox-Hale was extremely helpful from the start and I needed that help because I'm a douchebag so all was massively appreciated.
I would just like to say a huge thank you for sending these through as quick as you did and making us a priority. Your service and help is very much appreciated.

I will recommend your business and expertise to anyone who requires the services you offer.

Again please pass on my thank you to everyone who was involved with this valuation and for the extremely quick turnaround.

Thank you.