Voteq - Website Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Voteq - Website Solutions
Read Voteq - Website Solutions Reviews

About Voteq - Website Solutions:

Voteq are a premium but affordable Website Solutions company based in Sheffield.

We offer a range of professional website services including:
- Web Design & Development
- Website Hosting, Domain Names & VPS
- Search Engine Optimisation

We are a results driven business who will ultimately improve your business's online and increase ROI. We are an all in one solution, meaning we cover the whole project from start to finish all under one roof. This means one point of contact and no miscommunication. Our dedicated team will talk you through your project, what goals you would like to achieve and Voteq will make that happen. It's really is as simple as that. All work is completed from our web design studio based in Sheffield.'

hello@voteq.co.uk

Media House,63 Wostenholm Road,

Tell us how Voteq - Website Solutions made you happy
It was Nominet who recommended Voteq to me after my previous website developer refused access to my domain names or website. Nominet told me I needed to find another host once they had retrieved my domain names. After speaking with Voteq over the phone I had a lovely conversation with Ash whom also mentioned they could recreate our website as well. From start to finish Voteq explained everything and answered any questions I had. The end results were great. I'd recommend to anybody who isn't to sure about the internet world.
Ash and his team have always been 100% reliable and professional.
Just purchased a domain name and the service is excellent. I needed to ask a few questions and the support agent guided me through each step. Looking forward to using this platform.
We have now been using Voteq for around 4 months. The experience has been outstanding so far and the support is even better. I recently left a review on another platform but could sing praises about these guys all day long!
Voteq are a one stop website shop! Initially we just needed to find a website hosting provider for our new business venture but Voteq offer a lot more than just domains and hosting. After such a great experience setting up our hosting accounts we asked Voteq who they recommend for website design, they of course told us all about their services which we went ahead with. Voteq created a responsive and modern website that really helps us push our business online.
Ash and the Voteq team have looked after my businessees for 2 years now and I couldn't recommend them enough. Their always happy to help and the service is certainly personal and advice is trustworthy. A lot of big companies lose this as they grow but Voteq hasn't and it's been a pleasure working with them. Thanks guys, keep up the great work.
Voteq is great value for money. Easy migration of Domains, support that always answers my questions and queries. I keep going through the MyVoteq Dashboard and finding new features being added, they just keep adding them. They really go above and beyond and I recommend them enough.
Nominet recommended Voteq when we was looking to buy a .co.uk domain name. The prices are cheap and renew at the same price of £5.95 the following year unlike other big names, who double if not tripple prices on renewal, don't fall for it. Voteq all the way.
A great bunch of people who really care about the little things and take the time to know you and your business, no matter who you talk to.

The customer support team is just amazing. They are always on hand to help out and answer any questions I have or resolve any problems (usually caused by myself) and do so without any isses.

The hosting runs well and is super fast for our WordPress website.

keep up the good work!
Voteq migrated my website and domain name over from a previous provider that I was having issues with. Ben quickly took charge and moved everything over with ease. My biggest worry was my emails but they came over too, even the folders. Thanks - Ant
More than happy to recommend Voteq. I had a website built for my company and the process was so straight forward. They didn't try to oversell or confuse me with technical jargon, everything was laid out for me from start to finish and the end product was so much better than we could have imagined. Ash and the team at Voteq are excellent to work with and nothing was ever to much hassle.
Over the years I have used many website hosts, Voteq has been the best move by far. A huge thanks to Ben and the other guys on support for their prompt and friendly approach.
I have purchased many domian names for my businesses through Voteq and the process is simple! The prices are great and don't go up on the second year like other hosts. Highly Recommended.
We have now been using voteq for several months to host our websites and domain names and have never looked back. Support is better than anything I have experienced at another provider. Thank you Voteq.
Hi Hazel, thanks for your feedback. We are happy that you are having a great experience using our hosting services. We look forward continued work with you.
We engaged Voteq to design and build our new website for an online publication. It was probably the best decision we could have made in the process that has led to the successful launch of our magazine. Ash Brentnall, the gentleman who dealt with my partner and all the stages to completion, was exceptionally patient with us, considering we were complete novices in website design and construction. He managed to tease out exactly what we sought in the final product. By the end of an illuminating process of consultation, he had managed to work with us to produce exactly what we wanted. He was always polite and helpful, holding our hands through every stage and offering helpful advice, based on his expertise. Thankfully, Voteq are also hosting our website, which gives us ample reassurance that they will be readily at hand, should we require their services in the future. We would definitely use Voteq again for our web design and related activities.
Always top customer service from these guys.
Voteq brought my website's software up to date, and is now helping with the resultant tweaks as I get to know an old "friend" again. Conversations not cluttered up with unnecessary jargon. Well done.
The BJA website needed modernisation. Found Voteq on Google & are delighted with their excellent service & thorough understanding of our requirements in this specialist market.Well done Ash & his team.
Would recommend Voteq to anybody else who needs a website designed.
Amazing value and really easy to set up, works with Shopify and comes with a free email domain. They don't do mid plan price rises and have an amazing support team, they really care for our small business. They have a lot of advanced features and were very upfront, I'll never use anyone else again.
Recommended to Ash's Voteq from Nominet. I was in a crisis as my website hosting could not be contacted. I had visions of my website being lost in the ether! Ash came to my defence and created a marvellous new website, new emails......all running very smoothly. And Ash really cares
Voteq - Website Solutions is rated 4.95 based on 20 reviews