Vollers Corsets Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Vollers Corsets

023 92 660 150

michael@vollers-corsets.com

Vollers - The Corset Company 6-9 The Approach Claybank Road UNITED KINGDOM

How would you rate Vollers Corsets?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Good advice, timely responses, high flexibility, fast production and delivery... and at the end: a marvelous product! Thank you very much!"
"I love the corset, it's brilliant, comfortable and generally fits very well."
"I ordered two waist training corsets from Vollers and was so happy with them I have just ordered a third. Ian was incredibly responsive and helpful, and despite a delay with their arrival I couldn't be happier. I wear corsets 23/7 and have done for months, going from a 42" very overweight waist 6 months ago to now having an un-corseted waist of 34" and can tighten up to 30" consistently without any discomfort. (This reduction is mainly due to diet and exercise, but the corsets have helped and I am starting to see a definite narrowing of the waist in proportion to the hips and chest (yay!). The Vollers waist training corsets, both overbust and underbust are excellent. They feel like I am being permanently hugged without feeling compressed. I don't even feel any discomfort sleeping in them. In fact, I barely notice I am wearing one (until I look in the mirror). This is the third brand of corset I have tried since starting, the previous ones (bought from My Corset Story) didn't hold up to more than a few weeks of usage and I was not impressed. The Vollers corsets, on the other hand, feel like they will get me down to my target waist and will then switch from OTR to custom made for long term maintenance. So, thanks Vollers."
"Quality, quality, quality. No one makes em like Vollers!"
"Arrived very quickly. Fits to perfection, very comfortable to wear."
"Lovely corset, lovely fit, beautiful fabric."
Russell
"Superb customer service"
"Scared to put on at first, looked so nice and shiny."
"Product was received very quickly, expertly packaged, and fantastic quality!"
"I ordered the 'Nicole' and the quality of the item is simply outstanding! The combination of materials and attention detail are truly superb and took my breath away. The sales service is first class from initial point of contact to delivery. I cannot speak too highly of Voller's and have no hesitation in recommending them. Outstanding!!"
"A combination of discount and friendly advice about male corset needs may have helped me to solve a difficult back problem. But I dont know yet. It has not arrived yet."
"Unbelievable service and customer care from Lin and Corina *****. Corset wanted quickly and they managed to make it in 48 hours, so impressed with the workmanship, style and fabric. Nothing was too much trouble. Would really recommend to anyone and am now spreading the word. Will be back shortly for another one - thank you so much!"
"Beautiful well fitting corset that arrived very promptly."
Duchemin Francois
Verified Buyer
"At now o didn't recive it"
"well The delivery was quick and the corset arrived at my address how ever it was bent in half by the delivery person to get it into my post box at the gate. Despite a very long conversation before placing the order to say I was a tall person at a tad over 6 foot I was assured the corset would be adjusted before it was despatched to make sure it was longer on the top half which I measured at 10 inches from centre boob to natural waist. what was delivered was 6 inches...4 inches too short. I also expressed that I was a 43 inch top and was told that the size I ordered would be a good fit it is nothing like a fit even the modesty panel wont reach across fully when it is tightened."
Jane McDonald & Michael Ball
Unverified Reviewer
"Their garments are exquisitely made and of the finest quality. Having bought one of their corsets some years ago, the quality hasn't dropped as prices increase. I find this so often the case with clothing retailers and am delighted that Voller's are retaining their incredibly high standards. Delivery was prompt and packaged very well."
Saoirse Victeoiria
Verified Buyer
"Solid customer service that felt genuinely aimed at sorting the problem quickly (and succeeded)."
"It's a great experience to get a Wollers korsett - great service and a very god workmanship."
Helen Pasmore
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully made very high quality and looks stunning even under quite tight fitting dresses. Really enhances the figure and makes me feel confident wearing the outfits I like."
John Artley
Verified Buyer
"Extremely prompt delivery with full tracking. A beautifully crafted piece of clothing"
Vollers Corsets is rated 4.72 based on 149 reviews