Vollers Corsets Reviews

023 92 660 150

michael@vollers-corsets.com

Vollers - The Corset Company 6-9 The Approach Claybank Road UNITED KINGDOM

Telephone

How would you rate Vollers Corsets ?

"Vollers are actually amazing - their staff are literal superheroes. So after a slight wardrobe mishap on my part for an important black tie ball (I discovered last minute that the zip on my dress was broken) I was on the hunt for a quick solution. With less than 48 hours to go to the event, I phoned Vollers (as I am a previous customer of undergarment corsets) to see if I could order a dressier one to wear with a long skirt. The style I liked online wasn't made in any material that suited me. And the material I liked was in far to risqué styles. But the lovey Carina (sp?) was super helpful on the phone and said they would start cutting me the Paradise style in my chosen fabric that morning and then courier it to me that afternoon! I couldn't believe they could be so quick and responsive. That was yesterday and my corset arrived a few hours ago and it is simply divine. Ian was very helpful helping me track the courier as I was worrying it wouldn't arrive and I would have nothing to wear. I genuinely thought that the other customers who had been raving about the Vollers customer service must have been being a little OTT but seriously, what a personal touch. And they moved mountains to get me my stunning corset on time. So I shall go to the ball tomorrow. And I will feel beautiful in my gorgeous Vollers corset!!!"
"Delivery was incredibly quick and the customer service very good. And of course it goes without saying but the quality of the corsets themselves were fantastic! Will likely order again."
"Its still good quality, but not the same as before"
"Great customer service, delivering top quality corsets. Mine is absolutely fabulous. Thank you"
"Purchased for a fashion and arts student daughter. Delighted with the construction and quality"
"Massively disappointed :'( It was custom measure. I had to send it back but is still too small on the hips after they made another. It pinches and I don't see this allowing to train my waist to make it smaller. This seems like the kind of design that just wants to flatten the body straight - not curvy. So, so disappointed - I thought the price would reflect the design. The customer support was not very good in that they weren't friendly and answered my questions with reluctance. There was no advice provided on how to use the corset and what to expect. Huuuge disappointment. So expensive and not doing what it is meant to - training my waist to a smaller size. I don't want squeezed hips! Because it was custom measure I can't get my money back. Please do your research before purchasing and buy from a place which is dedicated to emphasising the curves - which is afterall what a corset is meant to do!"
"Good advice, timely responses, high flexibility, fast production and delivery... and at the end: a marvelous product! Thank you very much!"
"I love the corset, it's brilliant, comfortable and generally fits very well."
"I ordered two waist training corsets from Vollers and was so happy with them I have just ordered a third. Ian was incredibly responsive and helpful, and despite a delay with their arrival I couldn't be happier. I wear corsets 23/7 and have done for months, going from a 42" very overweight waist 6 months ago to now having an un-corseted waist of 34" and can tighten up to 30" consistently without any discomfort. (This reduction is mainly due to diet and exercise, but the corsets have helped and I am starting to see a definite narrowing of the waist in proportion to the hips and chest (yay!). The Vollers waist training corsets, both overbust and underbust are excellent. They feel like I am being permanently hugged without feeling compressed. I don't even feel any discomfort sleeping in them. In fact, I barely notice I am wearing one (until I look in the mirror). This is the third brand of corset I have tried since starting, the previous ones (bought from My Corset Story) didn't hold up to more than a few weeks of usage and I was not impressed. The Vollers corsets, on the other hand, feel like they will get me down to my target waist and will then switch from OTR to custom made for long term maintenance. So, thanks Vollers."
"Quality, quality, quality. No one makes em like Vollers!"
"Arrived very quickly. Fits to perfection, very comfortable to wear."
"Lovely corset, lovely fit, beautiful fabric."
"Superb customer service"
"Scared to put on at first, looked so nice and shiny."
"Product was received very quickly, expertly packaged, and fantastic quality!"
"I ordered the 'Nicole' and the quality of the item is simply outstanding! The combination of materials and attention detail are truly superb and took my breath away. The sales service is first class from initial point of contact to delivery. I cannot speak too highly of Voller's and have no hesitation in recommending them. Outstanding!!"
"A combination of discount and friendly advice about male corset needs may have helped me to solve a difficult back problem. But I dont know yet. It has not arrived yet."
"Unbelievable service and customer care from Lin and Corina *****. Corset wanted quickly and they managed to make it in 48 hours, so impressed with the workmanship, style and fabric. Nothing was too much trouble. Would really recommend to anyone and am now spreading the word. Will be back shortly for another one - thank you so much!"
"Beautiful well fitting corset that arrived very promptly."
"At now o didn't recive it"
Vollers Corsets is rated 4.69 based on 155 reviews