Vollers Corsets Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Vollers Corsets

023 92 660 150

michael@vollers-corsets.com

Vollers - The Corset Company 6-9 The Approach Claybank Road UNITED KINGDOM

How would you rate Vollers Corsets ?

"Delivery was incredibly quick and the customer service very good. And of course it goes without saying but the quality of the corsets themselves were fantastic! Will likely order again."
"Its still good quality, but not the same as before"
"Great customer service, delivering top quality corsets. Mine is absolutely fabulous. Thank you"
"Purchased for a fashion and arts student daughter. Delighted with the construction and quality"
"Massively disappointed :'( It was custom measure. I had to send it back but is still too small on the hips after they made another. It pinches and I don't see this allowing to train my waist to make it smaller. This seems like the kind of design that just wants to flatten the body straight - not curvy. So, so disappointed - I thought the price would reflect the design. The customer support was not very good in that they weren't friendly and answered my questions with reluctance. There was no advice provided on how to use the corset and what to expect. Huuuge disappointment. So expensive and not doing what it is meant to - training my waist to a smaller size. I don't want squeezed hips! Because it was custom measure I can't get my money back. Please do your research before purchasing and buy from a place which is dedicated to emphasising the curves - which is afterall what a corset is meant to do!"
"Good advice, timely responses, high flexibility, fast production and delivery... and at the end: a marvelous product! Thank you very much!"
"I love the corset, it's brilliant, comfortable and generally fits very well."
"I ordered two waist training corsets from Vollers and was so happy with them I have just ordered a third. Ian was incredibly responsive and helpful, and despite a delay with their arrival I couldn't be happier. I wear corsets 23/7 and have done for months, going from a 42" very overweight waist 6 months ago to now having an un-corseted waist of 34" and can tighten up to 30" consistently without any discomfort. (This reduction is mainly due to diet and exercise, but the corsets have helped and I am starting to see a definite narrowing of the waist in proportion to the hips and chest (yay!). The Vollers waist training corsets, both overbust and underbust are excellent. They feel like I am being permanently hugged without feeling compressed. I don't even feel any discomfort sleeping in them. In fact, I barely notice I am wearing one (until I look in the mirror). This is the third brand of corset I have tried since starting, the previous ones (bought from My Corset Story) didn't hold up to more than a few weeks of usage and I was not impressed. The Vollers corsets, on the other hand, feel like they will get me down to my target waist and will then switch from OTR to custom made for long term maintenance. So, thanks Vollers."
"Quality, quality, quality. No one makes em like Vollers!"
"Arrived very quickly. Fits to perfection, very comfortable to wear."
"Lovely corset, lovely fit, beautiful fabric."
Russell
"Superb customer service"
"Scared to put on at first, looked so nice and shiny."
"Product was received very quickly, expertly packaged, and fantastic quality!"
"I ordered the 'Nicole' and the quality of the item is simply outstanding! The combination of materials and attention detail are truly superb and took my breath away. The sales service is first class from initial point of contact to delivery. I cannot speak too highly of Voller's and have no hesitation in recommending them. Outstanding!!"
"A combination of discount and friendly advice about male corset needs may have helped me to solve a difficult back problem. But I dont know yet. It has not arrived yet."
"Unbelievable service and customer care from Lin and Corina *****. Corset wanted quickly and they managed to make it in 48 hours, so impressed with the workmanship, style and fabric. Nothing was too much trouble. Would really recommend to anyone and am now spreading the word. Will be back shortly for another one - thank you so much!"
"Beautiful well fitting corset that arrived very promptly."
Duchemin Francois
Verified Buyer
"At now o didn't recive it"
"well The delivery was quick and the corset arrived at my address how ever it was bent in half by the delivery person to get it into my post box at the gate. Despite a very long conversation before placing the order to say I was a tall person at a tad over 6 foot I was assured the corset would be adjusted before it was despatched to make sure it was longer on the top half which I measured at 10 inches from centre boob to natural waist. what was delivered was 6 inches...4 inches too short. I also expressed that I was a 43 inch top and was told that the size I ordered would be a good fit it is nothing like a fit even the modesty panel wont reach across fully when it is tightened."
Vollers Corsets is rated 4.69 based on 154 reviews