Vollers Corsets Reviews

023 92 660 150

michael@vollers-corsets.com

Vollers - The Corset Company 6-9 The Approach Claybank Road UNITED KINGDOM

Tell us how Vollers Corsets made you happy
Stunning presentation box and very well packaged. Quick delivery. Unfortunately the standard size was a little short for what i wanted so a made to measure is probably better for me. Corset was beautiful quality. After returning the corset i received the refund the day after. Never had such fabulous service anywhere. The sign of good service is identified when you need a refund and Vollers are beyond excellent. Would not hesitate to recommend 👌
Thank you so much for taking the trouble to post your review and we look forward to hopefully being able to do a made to measure corset for you some time.
Dreadful company to deal with, never again! Their customer service is non existent. Great if you are spending your hard earned but if you want to return or there is an issue they don't want to know.
It is always concerning if a customer has a problem. I have no record of a customer having a problem trying to return one of our corsets and we are always happy to exchange or refund and happy to do this past the legally required time frame. As this customer has left out their name and order details it is impossible to see when they ordered. We do offer a lifetime guarantee and the terms and conditions are on our web site.
I have visited Vollers on 4 occasions now and each time have been very appreciative of the friendly and supportive attention from Corina and Lynne. This has been especially valuable to me as a man who cross dresses. I was very anxious before my first visit but the warmth shown then has resulted in my looking forward to subsequent visits.
I have just received the 3 corsets I ordered on my last visit and they are as splendid as ever. They are of superb quality and look and feel wonderful. Given the quality they are also excellent value. Thank you Vollers.
Brilliant. I have fibromyalgia and many days have struggled to get out of bed with the pain. Vollers made me a made to measure Nicole corset in dawn brocade. It is absolutely brilliant. My pain levels have dropped by about 80 %, making it so much easier to get back into work. Drastically improving my quality of life. It is worth every penny. Corrine and Lynn bent over backwards to help. Forever grateful to them all. True artists
Their products are amazing quality (my first corset is 16 years old and still looks amazing). Their customer service is helpful and personal; they bend over backwards to fulfil your requirements. I've had corsets from other companies, including a custom made one, but none are as good as the Vollers corsets I have. Even their prices are reasonable on comparison to other companies.
Do NOT ever buy anything from this company! EVER! If you need to return an item, they will not give you your money back. I ordered 3 corsets (not custom-made that cannot be returned), kept and and returned 2, sent by Special Delicery Next Day for which I had to pay £11.00, delivery was made next day, Vollers signed for it but never refunded me or even acknowledge the return.
I then contacted them via online chat and was told to send them an email. I sent them an email and they have never bothered to response.
I wish I have never bought anything from them, I will never do again and will make sure none of my friends, colleagues or clients will even think about purchasing anything from Vollers.
I'm very unhappy and will be taking this matter further.
This company is not trustworthy and will steal your money. Buyer beware!!
I am very sorry that you have had this experience and can assure you this was just an oversight on our behalf. We have looked back on our emails and cannot find the one you have sent. Our telephone number is listed on our website and if you had given us a call and brought to our notice that the refund had not been made, it would have been done immediately. I can assure you that this has now been done and apologise most sincerely for the inconvenience you have been caused.
Vollers are actually amazing - their staff are literal superheroes. So after a slight wardrobe mishap on my part for an important black tie ball (I discovered last minute that the zip on my dress was broken) I was on the hunt for a quick solution.

With less than 48 hours to go to the event, I phoned Vollers (as I am a previous customer of undergarment corsets) to see if I could order a dressier one to wear with a long skirt. The style I liked online wasn't made in any material that suited me. And the material I liked was in far to risqué styles. But the lovey Carina (sp?) was super helpful on the phone and said they would start cutting me the Paradise style in my chosen fabric that morning and then courier it to me that afternoon! I couldn't believe they could be so quick and responsive.

That was yesterday and my corset arrived a few hours ago and it is simply divine. Ian was very helpful helping me track the courier as I was worrying it wouldn't arrive and I would have nothing to wear. I genuinely thought that the other customers who had been raving about the Vollers customer service must have been being a little OTT but seriously, what a personal touch. And they moved mountains to get me my stunning corset on time. So I shall go to the ball tomorrow. And I will feel beautiful in my gorgeous Vollers corset!!!
Delivery was incredibly quick and the customer service very good. And of course it goes without saying but the quality of the corsets themselves were fantastic! Will likely order again.
Its still good quality, but not the same as before
Great customer service, delivering top quality corsets.
Mine is absolutely fabulous.
Purchased for a fashion and arts student daughter.

Delighted with the construction and quality
Massively disappointed :'( It was custom measure. I had to send it back but is still too small on the hips after they made another. It pinches and I don't see this allowing to train my waist to make it smaller. This seems like the kind of design that just wants to flatten the body straight - not curvy. So, so disappointed - I thought the price would reflect the design. The customer support was not very good in that they weren't friendly and answered my questions with reluctance. There was no advice provided on how to use the corset and what to expect. Huuuge disappointment. So expensive and not doing what it is meant to - training my waist to a smaller size. I don't want squeezed hips! Because it was custom measure I can't get my money back. Please do your research before purchasing and buy from a place which is dedicated to emphasising the curves - which is afterall what a corset is meant to do!
Good advice, timely responses, high flexibility, fast production and delivery... and at the end: a marvelous product! Thank you very much!
I love the corset, it's brilliant, comfortable and generally fits very well.
I ordered two waist training corsets from Vollers and was so happy with them I have just ordered a third. Ian was incredibly responsive and helpful, and despite a delay with their arrival I couldn't be happier.

I wear corsets 23/7 and have done for months, going from a 42" very overweight waist 6 months ago to now having an un-corseted waist of 34" and can tighten up to 30" consistently without any discomfort. (This reduction is mainly due to diet and exercise, but the corsets have helped and I am starting to see a definite narrowing of the waist in proportion to the hips and chest (yay!).

The Vollers waist training corsets, both overbust and underbust are excellent. They feel like I am being permanently hugged without feeling compressed. I don't even feel any discomfort sleeping in them. In fact, I barely notice I am wearing one (until I look in the mirror).

This is the third brand of corset I have tried since starting, the previous ones (bought from My Corset Story) didn't hold up to more than a few weeks of usage and I was not impressed. The Vollers corsets, on the other hand, feel like they will get me down to my target waist and will then switch from OTR to custom made for long term maintenance.

So, thanks Vollers.
Quality, quality, quality. No one makes em like Vollers!
Arrived very quickly. Fits to perfection, very comfortable to wear.
Lovely corset, lovely fit, beautiful fabric.
Superb customer service
Scared to put on at first, looked so nice and shiny.
Vollers Corsets is rated 4.65 based on 161 reviews