Vine House Farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vine House Farm
Read Vine House Farm Reviews
Order has now been corrected satisfactorily. Birds seem really happy with this product. Thank you.
A fantastic company with great integrity and honesty, I enjoy dealing with them. Their products are equally genuine and appreciated.
When I had an issue with one of its products they were very obliging and resolved the issue with out question. Would I purchase from them again? Yes.
A very efficient service and good quality food ! I asked the birds, they love it, never leave any, must be good
How has my ‘issue’ been dealt with?
Products are delivered promptly and when there has been a problem with any item it is dealt with straight away - excellent customer service
I am a recent customer and am delighted with the considerate and prompt service. Problems dealt with promptly and efficiently with satisfaction.
Disappointed at first as my order went astray but the speed with which Vine House Farm Ltd rectified matters was amazing. It fully deserves the highest rating. There is no doubt I will be very happy to return for more of their produce. Excellent. (This a truly genuine and unprompted review.)
Good product, good delivery, good service. Birds say thank you too!!!
Straight forward ordering.Can't comment on the product or service until after it's been received
I have always had very good service from Vine House Farm Vine House offer alternatives when item ordered is not in stock
My order was completed and delivered on time with no fuss. An item I ordered was out of stock and a representative called me personally to offer an alternative and explain that it was slightly more expensive than my original product, but it could be delivered the next day.
Vine House Farm is rated 4.67 based on 12 reviews