Venture Virtual Reviews

Registered Office:
4 St Georges Crescent,
Wrexham,
LL13 8DA

How would you rate Venture Virtual ?

"I’ve been using Venture Virtual for about six years now and they are so incredibly helpful and efficient, and allow me to concentrate on my work while they deal with equally important stuff that’s integral to the business. I couldn’t recommend Tracey and Jo more highly! Mark Pougatch - Broadcaster"
"Venture Virtual and Jo Rowley have been with me for around 6 years and they have been fantastic the entire time. I've never worked with anyone else like Jo, she is so professional and intelligent yet self deprecating and you know when you make a mistake she's there to pick up the pieces but in a way that makes you laugh. If you need your bill book sorting, Jo can sort it for you. Or signing SA's and putting letters on headed or doing CCL's, chasing clients or basically anything which needs professionalism and promptness, including extremely complex tasks which in my experience a lot of lawyers can't do. I'd trust her with any task no matter how complex. Thanks Jo & VV! All the best. Alex Monaco, Senior Partner, Monaco Solicitors."
"We have been a client of Venture Virtual for nine years and they have been the perfect solution for our needs as a small business requiring professional support. They provide us with a flexible and highly responsive resource that enables us to manage the troughs and peaks of our own activity on a cost efficient basis and no hassle Sebastian McKinlay, Managing Partner Canter Equity Partners"
"Tracey supports my business 'virtually' but has become a valuable Personal Assistant and team member. She put systems in place to help the business run smoothly and effectively and is highly organised at all times. I find that Tracey is always willing to take on additional tasks that I request and I can trust her to represent my company dealing directly with my clients. My clients have found her invaluable as well. Hiring Venture Virtual saves me both time and money and means the business is run much more efficiently and has improved by business no end."
"I cannot express my gratitude to Venture Virtual enough. Without Jo Rowley I would not be able to take leave from my business which she ran with the same care and passion as myself for 10 days. The service that Venture Virtual provide is simply outstanding and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Superb company!"
"Jo and Tracey provided smooth, thoughtful organisation and onsite support for our training day. In a very natural way they brought the friendly personal approach that matters most of all, especially when participants first arrive. Thank you!"
"I lead a Middle East-based advisory firm directed at the leadership of only leading small-medium businesses. On the introduction of a London based asset manager I turned to Venture Virtual, some 5250 kilometres from Bahrain, to help me with a clutch of administration tasks. Tracey and Jo, the Venture Virtual Principals, responded quickly and enthusiastically completing the tasks in the time frame we agreed. I was very impressed with the level of support my projects received and the quality of their execution. I will not hesitate to use the firm again and to recommend the firm to others, demonstrating that outsourcing is a useful business tool in today’s cost-sensitive business environment. Michael McKinlay, Founder, Stormberg Partners WLL, Bahrain, Arabian Gulf"
Venture Virtual is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!