VeloVixen Reviews

4.9
Based on 3,287 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VeloVixen Reviews
I absolutely love this company- their product range is fantastic, excellent service and their emails keep me motivated in my cycling. A big win for all female cyclists trying to stay on the bike when the odds are sometimes stacked against us!
It’s great to have bright colours to wear on the bike and cool patterns too. Cycling clothing used to be mens clothing, but just in smaller sizes (and possibly a pink version) as an afterthought. But this is different!! You feel cocooned…
A superb collection of fantastic and functional clothing. I love it that you can mix and match the velo vixen stuff and it still all works together. Thank you VV!
Amazing cycletastic clothing!!
Took so long for my gillet to arrive I had to order from elsewhere on next day delivery so I had one for my trip I’m yet to have the refund, looking like this will take as long
Hi, Sarah - sorry about the delay to your gilet's delivery. Looking at your order, it seems it was ordered in as normal, but there was a delay of a couple of days in receiving it from Castelli, which accounts for why it took 4 working days to dispatch rather than the 2-3 that we aim for when ordering in products from suppliers. As for the refund, as you'd imagine it's always better to contact us directly to ask about any unexpected delay - do let us know if the delay to your refund is any more than a few days so that we can look into it. As a small family business, we are scrupulous about refunding customers as quickly as possible. With best wishes, Phil (CEO)
Great shopping experience. Items came very fast
Love VV's cycling gear - amazing quality and represents a broader movement to get more women on wheels
Prompt delivery. Products of excellent quality and correct fit after consulting the size guide. Both have been tried and tested. Very pleased with them.
I bought a few things from VV - fully expecting to send most back... nope! Annoyingly good value for both sale and non-sale items, they all came with me on a cycling holiday!
Fabulous choice of womens clothing at a push of a button
Great quality goods, good fit and fast delivery. Would recommend to Family and Friends.
My rather unsexy black padded knickers did just the job on my first Cycling holiday in Sicily. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the wild flowers, amazing scent, scenery, culture, food, wine and company without it being spoiled by a sore bits! And the best bit was I didn’t have to wear cycling shorts but could put on whatever I fancied, sundress, shorts… My cycling knickers were definitely worth it :)
Great choice for the ladies
The fab designs and perfect fit make me smile before I’ve even got on the bike. The Stolen Goat brand is 100% worth every penny. They wash really well too. Thank you for putting a great collection together!
Excellent quick service
Fast delivery, great customer service as always. VeloVixen never disappoints. Thank you.
Fabulous site, full of fabulous kit run by fabulous staff! Prices are competitive and customer service is brilliant. Expert advice given if needed regarding sizing and options.
Good service . Very impressed
Excellent service from a small but very enthusiastic team of cyclists who want the best for their customers.
My whole experience was excellent, thank you. I ordered my items and they were available in the size I wanted; they arrived in good time and in wonderful environmentally friendly packaging, which I can recycle. I had to return one item and this was simple and stress free. Many thanks. Overall a fabulabiketastic experience 🚴🏻‍♀️😁
nice fit and grip well