VeloVixen Reviews

of reviewers recommend VeloVixen
Read VeloVixen Reviews
Fantastic product range and service. But as well as this they really do have the best interests of the female cyclist as their no.1 priority...always a good inspiring blog to read and a brilliant VV cycling chat group on Facebook..that they not only manage, but also contribute to. Keep up the fab work VV.
Good, fast service. Thank you.
Fabulous range of products Comprehensive description and sizing by brand which is really useful Efficient ordering
Nice range of products and speedy delivery. Will use again!
Very pleased with Castelli Jersey and very prompt service - I think this will make me cycle faster - thank you so much
I love that Velo Vixen has a good range of brands and products.
Thanks, Helen - we love your support and loyalty! x
Fantastic range of women’s wear. Great designs, sensible prices. They also have amazing advice & customer service. I always look to VV first!
Thanks so much, Catherine - we really appreciate your loyalty, it's so gratifying to hear we're broadly doing things OK!

Happy Cycling,

Phil
The team were very helpful throughout my order and subsequent amendments I made. Could not do enough and were prompt on all communications. Delighted with the order and the quality of goods and services. Will use again!
Thanks so much, Mark - so pleased you found things worked OK for you. We'd never say we're the finished article, but hopefully things are becoming more efficient and attractive with every passing week!

Best wishes,

Phil
quik delivery and good track and trace.
Good service, arrived when they said they would and only a short wait.
Super helpful in advising pros and cons of various winter tights and getting some items in for me to try with no pressure to buy. Very knowledgeable. Great customer service!
Thanks so much for your thoughts, Alison - we do pride ourselves on knowing what we're talking about within our sphere, but sometimes let ourselves down by not putting a little more pressure on!! Delighted you've found it all worked for you.

Phil
Excellent products, service and communication. I like the styles they choose especially Stolen Goat.
Love the variety of women specific products, the service and the community.
Very quick delivery too
Super website for women who like to bike ! Love the spirit ! The customer service is very efficient and nice . I will continue to support this company .
I have been buying items from velovixen for approximately 2 years. The items are top rate in quality . I love the simplicity of ordering and the efficient delivery. Whenever I have had to return items the firm has displayed exceptional professional, reliable and efficient service. I recommend the company to many of my friends who now purchase from the company
Sylvia - what a lovely review, thanks so much for taking the time, and for being so loyal!

Phil
I always look here first for women-specific clothing, and also for the excellent and unbiased advice provided on sizing, suitability for purpose, and design.
Thanks so much for being so loyal! We love our customers who stick close to us - it just shows how strong the female cycling community is. x
A great company to deal with, excellent products and super speedy delivery what more could you wish for?!
Lorraine - so kind of you to say so, that's exactly what we're trying to achieve!

Phil
Great service and good advice. I asked some questions via email and phone. Just waiting for my refund to process.
Really happy with the products I have ordered and have worn them all multiple times already. Finding bike attire I enjoy wearing (aesthetically and also has the practical boxes covered) is a continual challenge and being able to buy products from one online source makes life a lot easier. Thank you
Clare - thanks so much for taking the time to post so many constructive reviews! We really appreciate it, and all your positivity. We're certainly intending to keep expanding what we're offering, and making it more and more accessible - which we hope will make it ever easier to kit yourself out well.

Phil
Good selection of gear! And refreshingly kitted out for all kinds of female cylists. Will come to you guys first before buying future kit. Speedy delivery. Nice one!
VeloVixen is rated 4.81 based on 70 reviews