VeloVixen Reviews

of reviewers recommend VeloVixen
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VeloVixen Reviews
I love VeloVixen! Not just the captivating kit and the superb service; it's the extras too, like a brilliantly supportive Facebook group and virtual Zwift club. Plus it's not a huge multinational company, it's personal. You've definitely hit that sweet spot!
Bought as a birthday present for a good friend ......... yet to be given and opened; thus "still in the balance" but certainly an eye-catching piece of kit for a very pretty lady.
Absolutely fabulous tri-suit, speedy shipment and eco-friendly packaging. I’ll be back for more!
Quick shipping. Good eco packaging.
Lovely products, packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. Fantastic range of women’s cycling gear all in one easy to navigate place. I’ve loved everything I’ve purchased.
I am a relative newcomer to cycling but after having read through the advice given on the VV Facebook page by other female cyclists I realised I needed to Invest in a good pair of cycling shorts and I was delighted with the purchase I made from Velo Vixens. I am far from your typical size or shape for cycling attire and thought it would be difficult to find something suitable (size 16) but the shorts I bought are perfect. I really appreciated the advice given which helped ensure that I found something that suited my shape and size and has encouraged me to try longer and more challenging routes in comfort.
Great products at an affordable price. After forty years of cycling it is about time we had some great women’s cycling clothing - and that’s what you’re providing ,thank you!
I recently purchased cycling shorts …absolutely delighted..so comfortable..would definitely recommend 🚴‍♀️👍
Great choice, fast delivery and easy returns and exchanges
Quick delivery and a great choice of bright, colourful cycling clothes.
Great website. Quick delivery.
Prompt delivery, kept me updated with emails. Good price and excellent quality clothing
Items came within a couple of days, the jacket I ordered was not available and i was refunded straight away no hassel.
Gilet is fabulous, looks really stylish and very comfortable. Rear pockets are such a bonus. Delivery was a few days and communication was excellent. Love this site:)
Very nice shop with a lot of different clothes. Missing shipping abroad and they are allways out of sizes in the stuff I want to purchase.
Very quick delivery, and good packaging.
Fab products and service - as always. thanks VV!
Really good products. Fitted very well. Will definitely purchase more.
Amazing service and quick delivery as always from the VV team
items arrived farily quickly, adn good quality, the socks are a bit tight on my cankles though!
Great products. Quality and fir excellent.
VeloVixen is rated 4.85 based on 2,692 reviews