VeloVixen Reviews

of reviewers recommend VeloVixen
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VeloVixen Reviews
Fantastic product range and service. But as well as this they really do have the best interests of the female cyclist as their no.1 priority...always a good inspiring blog to read and a brilliant VV cycling chat group on Facebook..that they not only manage, but also contribute to. Keep up the fab work VV.
Good product range and great value for money. Always good service and keep you well informed. Particularly liking the Velo Vixen specific products coming through.
Excellent service and fast delivery.
Great company
Quick delivery. Good communication. Very happy with Madison thermal jacket.
Great selection of cycling clothes for women. Fast delivery and very happy with my purchases. Will definitely use again and recommend.
Excellent, personal service
Fabulous kit. Eye-catching and practical designs. I'm no longer a fair-weather cyclist! Speedy delivery, too.
Great winter tights.
Quick service.
Love the selection of cycling jerseys and pants, international delivery is super fast too and always in excellent quality👍🏻
Excellent customer service. Friendly and responsive to questions. Highly recommended.
Good gear, not the cheapest, quick to respond to email queries.
I like my bib shorts very much and also velovixen’s shipping service.
This is my first time. Reliable. Thank you.
Helpful, efficient, fast refunds, great choice for ladies cycling gear.
This was the first time I had purchased anything from Velovixen and it won’t be the last. The items arrived promptly and are of excellent quality. I am very pleased with my jacket and tights and have put some more items on my Christmas list!
Great service, thank you
Excellent service. Quickly dispatched and well packaged. Will buy from them again.
Always a really quick service, really helpful staff. Any queries always answered. Love my stolen Goat c and C, wore it today and it’s really warm and comfy.
The product was fine but I was unsure of the size. S M &L etc don’t really mean much . How about 10 to Whatever in sizes
Andy
Andy - it's a fair point you make. The tights were meant to be included under the 'Shorts' section of the size guide (which does translate into sizes 10, 12, etc), but we hadn't made that clear, so we've now adjusted it.

Thanks for the review!