VeloVixen Reviews

of reviewers recommend VeloVixen
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VeloVixen Reviews
Fantastic product range and service. But as well as this they really do have the best interests of the female cyclist as their no.1 priority...always a good inspiring blog to read and a brilliant VV cycling chat group on Facebook..that they not only manage, but also contribute to. Keep up the fab work VV.
A great find - I’m new to road cycling and managed to get everything I needed to get started. A brilliant range of clothing and accessories to suit all budgets. Great communication from ordering and quick delivery even in the strange times we are experiencing. Thank you, I’ll definitely be back!
Excellent service and very prompt even in thw midst of covid 19 crisis
Enjoyed the Velo Vixen experience, spotted a new outfit on the promotion email, easy to place an order, then excited to receive an Italian design & make of striped cycling shorts with a matching windproof top. Very chic, felt great to wear.
Been out cycling a lot since to show them off (well the shorts at least, been too hot for the top lately!)
There are not a lot of female specific cycling clothing stores. It is great to have it here.
The choice is large enough for anyone to find something for them. The delivery was on par with any other online retailer. I had an issue with the size I ordered and could return the item even after the allowed period. Thanks! I definitely recommend this
I needed an exchange and the customer service was great and very efficient.
My first purchase of any cycling gear and I’m delighted with my goods and the service. I will definitely use again.
Very happy with product. Good fit, to size, great colour and comfy chamosis.
Arrived on time and as promised.
Easy to order. no issues.
Great service as usual.
The quality of the items were excellent
Was looking for a Castelli neck thingy, contacted velovixens and could t have been helped more, replies straight away to my query and purchased the item.
Could not have asked for more
I purchased from VeloVixen because they had the perfect item at the right price and my previous contact with them had been interested, open and honest. Their range of cycle wear for women are current, colourful and comfortable and I have confidence in shopping with them! I will be signpost my cycling sisters their way again very soon! 🚴🏼‍♀️🦊🦊💕
Good service during lockdown and excellent stock for women specific clothing
Both the VV padded shorts and the Stolen Goat socks fit well and are excellent quality. My order was dealt with efficiently and delivered very quickly. I would definitely use VV again and would highly recommend VV For choice of products.
Nice website. Easy to use and good quality clothing at fair price. I liked the fact that you had phone contact numbers so it there was a problem I could ring you. Best of all - you look after women cyclist
Good description on website and smooth process throughout
Fits, works and folds small if I need to remove. Perfecto!
My order has been in limbo since May 11th according to tracking! Have not received it! Darn Coronavirus!
Great products and fast shipping. I couldn't be happier.
VeloVixen is rated 4.87 based on 321 reviews