VeloVixen Reviews

of reviewers recommend VeloVixen
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VeloVixen Reviews
Fantastic product range and service. But as well as this they really do have the best interests of the female cyclist as their no.1 priority...always a good inspiring blog to read and a brilliant VV cycling chat group on Facebook..that they not only manage, but also contribute to. Keep up the fab work VV.
I love my Castelli Shake Dry jacket that I bought ahead of doing my 3 day Way of the Roses ride earlier this month. Communication was great from VeloVixen - I knew which size to buy and when it would arrive. Thanks team!
Posted 37 minutes ago
Quick service thanks
Posted 56 minutes ago
Amazing range of clothing. Amazing customer service. Thank you
Posted 1 hour ago
This was my first time using your site. I was impressed by the range of clothing and will be shopping with you again! The range of clothing in stock was limited and my parcel took a bit of time to arrive - otherwise I'd have given this 5 stars. Completely understand that this is not the fault of the company given the times we are living through at the moment. Customers should be aware that things are taking a little longer than usual.
I’ve bought 3 items from VeloVixen so far... they’re great cycle wear and the delivery was fairly speedy given current circumstances. Overall very pleased.
Lovely brands easy to navigate website
Great range of products
Excellent quick delivery
Love the products, fabric great and fit accurate— make me feel ready to fly! 😀
Browsing and ordering was easy - deliver was quick!
Good website, very informative regarding clothing and sizing. Quick delivery of drop seat bib shorts, fit perfectly and very comfortable on ride. I have recommended velovixen to cycling friends and would definitely use again.
Great selection of items at good prices.
very comfortable padded cycle shorts.
Excellent service and great website
Smooth from start to finish. Good communication from friendly and helpful staff.
easy to use website and prompt delivery
I bought cycling pants which are excellent and a pair of padded shorts that were in the sale. These are a really odd fit and quite uncomfortable so I do regret buying them and that’s always the worry with online shopping.
However, service was seamless and everything arrived very quickly.
I've been delighted with everything I've bought from VeloVixen. It's a small, friendly independent company, and that matters to me – I like to buy from (and feel I'm supporting) companies run by good people, and VeloVixen has a very good vibe. Their genuine passion and enthusiasm for women's cycling comes through in everything they do. And that means cycling for ALL women, including those who need their clothing in larger sizes. Because all that enthusiasm and experience goes into selecting the brands they stock, you can be fairly confident that everything you buy from them will be good quality. Long may VeloVixen thrive.
Always quick to deliver and quick to refund if you have to return. Good quality items, always pleased with my purchases from Velovixen.
Even though I haven’t managed to find a perfect fit yet, the staff have been very helpful and accommodating.
VeloVixen is rated 4.83 based on 987 reviews