VaxUK Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend VaxUK

How would you rate VaxUK?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Gillian Baxter

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about VaxUK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Gillian Baxter
"The customer services Answere phones promptly and sent next day delivery of a filter I needed. It was swift courteous service."
Glenn Lewis
"so easy to deal with"
HELEN KENYON
"THE WEB SITE PROMISED NEXT DAY FREE DELIVERY. I STAYED IN ALL DAY FROM 8am TO 6pm. NOTHING WAS DELIVERED. I CALLED THE CHAT-LINE HELP DESK ON THE WEBSITE BUT THERE WAS NO EXPLANATION FOR THE DELAY AND NO ATTEMPT TO PROGRESS THE ORDER FORWARD AT ALL. I WAS THEN INFORMED THAT THE DELIVERY WOULD TAKE UP TO 5 DAYS AGAIN WITH NO EXPLANATION ABOUT THE ONE DAY PROMISE ON THE WEBSITE BEING FALSE. THREE DAYS LATER, THERE IS STILL NO DELIVERY INFORMATION FROM VAX OR YODEL ON THE WEB SO I CANNOT TRACK THE ORDER. VAX HAVE GIVEN US AN ABSOLUTELY ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE LEVEL"
VaxUK is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews