VaxUK Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does VaxUK deliver?

How can I contact VaxUK?

Tell us how VaxUK made you happy

"Rubbish customer service. Floorhead is giving trouble second time and I am being asked to purchase it."
Are you VaxUK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My Vax steam mop caught fire with no prior warning whilst in use, causing a bad burn to my hand which immediately required hospital treatment. Seven weeks on I am still no further forward with customer services, I have provided everything they have asked for at every stage - hospital records, photos of the burn, photos of the appliance. It was almost like they didn’t believe me at first, disgusting! They have examined my machine and have concluded that a cable failure took place but they have not recalled the product or warned other owners of this problem. They have offered me a measly amount of compensation which doesn’t even go a quarter of the way to the loss of earnings suffered, I have explained this to them and they have told me to get a Solicitor! I really expected better from a large company. It’s shocking!"
"Rubbish rude customer service . Bought vax cordless with extra tool kit on 26/1/19 stopped working after one use battery wouldn't charge. Phoned on Satuday only the online chat was available and the sales department to sell product. I was told to return everything in the original package which I did. Tool one week for the return label to arrive. Another week for the vax to arrive without the tool kit. Phone and was told them that I was not happy with the service. I was by a rude manager to either have the tool kit or my money back which would take 14days. Tool kit should have arrived today 22nd Feb by royal mail. Phone midday and was told that it should definitely arrive by 6pm still waiting. Very quick to take your money on the Saturday sales line. But only chat line on Saturday."
"Very good helpful customer service would recommend Vax as a good company to deal with."
"Cheap service and Products with Incompetent and rude staff !!! Vax are probably the worse company to deal with when it comes to faults with your machine... which due to the cheap nature of the products you will get. Staff are rude incompetent and frankly the company has so much internal issues and fraud happening that they are blaming their customers. They have even deleted my post from their facebook. What have they got to hide????? J If you complaint to the CEO you will get a rude reply form the director of sale called Carole Edwards who would misspell my name and sound frustrated and rude. She will claim that I was trying to commit wrong in her words “fraud” when probably it’s one of their own internal staff replacing products without the knowledge of the customer? So below is the reply I got after emailing the ceo and stating the staff was rude and incompetent on the phone: Thank you for your email to Mr CEO which has been forwarded for my attention. I am aware of your complaint as Alison the customer services manager advised me that they had provided you with my details for your escalation. We have fully investigated your compliant and completed a full audit of your account. Firstly, all contacts are recorded included chat transcripts which on verification of your details are attached to the account. Your original Vax U91 -MA –B Serial number: V-129039-02******** was purchased on the 17th December 2012 with a 6 year warranty. You contacted us in July 2016 to report that the machine would not stand up. Under warranty we replaced your U91 –MA – B on 2nd July 2016 Order Number: 1501***** with a U85-AS-Be Serial Number: 1113708817011******. You were advised that the warranty from your original machine and any remaining warranty transferred to the U85-AS-BE. You contacted us again in May 2017 to report that the U85- AS -Be Serial Number: 111370881****** had no power. Under warranty we replaced this U85-AS-BE on the 5th June 2017 Order Number: 150***** with a U5-AS-Pe. You contacted us on 19th June 2017 chasing Order Number: 150****. This order had been returned to sender –Vax by the courier. We re-ordered a replacement machine U5-AS-PE. on the 19th June Order Number: 15021*****. You were advised that the warranty from U85- AS -Be Serial Number: 111370881*****was void and any remaining warranty transferred to the U85-AS-PE. You contacted us yesterday 22nd October 2018 to report that the U85- AS – BE -Be Serial Number: 11137088170********had a whistling sound. Firstly the whistling sound is indicative of a blockage and can be resolved by general maintenance and replacement of your filters. However, you have fraudulently claimed against a product that you reported as having no power and was replaced in good faith. On listening to your call from yesterday, I can confirm that the call was handled professionally and T was polite advising you of the escalation procedure. At no time was he rude and neither did he state that the CEO would not be interested in your complaint. Your complaint is unfounded and your comments on the type of people working here disrespectful. Our customer service team are honest and hardworking and here to provide support for genuine customers . Your Vax warranty is a discretionary gesture by us the manufacturer and our relationship is based on trust and respect. Your claim against the product U85- AS – BE is fraudulent and as such that we will not provide any further warranty for your products and as such we take the decisions to end our relationship with you. Yours sincerely Carole Wdwards Director of Customer Service"
"I bought a Vax Blade from this company and, because I live in a small flat, I destroyed all the packaging. I subsequently found the product was unsuitable for my needs (this is not a criticism of the machine which is excellent in many ways) and I contacted Vax and asked if I could return it - I think it was just within the 30 day period allowed for returns. Not only did they agree but arranged to collect it (wrapped only in plastic bags) without charge and subsequently credited my card account a couple of days later. Excellent service."
"so I have had my Vax Blade for 8 weeks used it about 8 times , today as it was charging the end that goes into the vax was smoking , thank goodness I was at home it has totally burnt and could have caused a fire had I been out ..I am not happy and will not be getting another one ..OH and no refund as over 30 days .shame I cant put the photos on here !"
"A lot lighter to manipulate if you have a back problem and cleaning the filter is no problem"
"The customer services Answere phones promptly and sent next day delivery of a filter I needed. It was swift courteous service."
"so easy to deal with"
"THE WEB SITE PROMISED NEXT DAY FREE DELIVERY. I STAYED IN ALL DAY FROM 8am TO 6pm. NOTHING WAS DELIVERED. I CALLED THE CHAT-LINE HELP DESK ON THE WEBSITE BUT THERE WAS NO EXPLANATION FOR THE DELAY AND NO ATTEMPT TO PROGRESS THE ORDER FORWARD AT ALL. I WAS THEN INFORMED THAT THE DELIVERY WOULD TAKE UP TO 5 DAYS AGAIN WITH NO EXPLANATION ABOUT THE ONE DAY PROMISE ON THE WEBSITE BEING FALSE. THREE DAYS LATER, THERE IS STILL NO DELIVERY INFORMATION FROM VAX OR YODEL ON THE WEB SO I CANNOT TRACK THE ORDER. VAX HAVE GIVEN US AN ABSOLUTELY ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE LEVEL"
VaxUK is rated 2.75 based on 12 reviews