VaxUK Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend VaxUK

How would you rate VaxUK ?

"so I have had my Vax Blade for 8 weeks used it about 8 times , today as it was charging the end that goes into the vax was smoking , thank goodness I was at home it has totally burnt and could have caused a fire had I been out ..I am not happy and will not be getting another one ..OH and no refund as over 30 days .shame I cant put the photos on here !"
"A lot lighter to manipulate if you have a back problem and cleaning the filter is no problem"
"The customer services Answere phones promptly and sent next day delivery of a filter I needed. It was swift courteous service."
"so easy to deal with"
"THE WEB SITE PROMISED NEXT DAY FREE DELIVERY. I STAYED IN ALL DAY FROM 8am TO 6pm. NOTHING WAS DELIVERED. I CALLED THE CHAT-LINE HELP DESK ON THE WEBSITE BUT THERE WAS NO EXPLANATION FOR THE DELAY AND NO ATTEMPT TO PROGRESS THE ORDER FORWARD AT ALL. I WAS THEN INFORMED THAT THE DELIVERY WOULD TAKE UP TO 5 DAYS AGAIN WITH NO EXPLANATION ABOUT THE ONE DAY PROMISE ON THE WEBSITE BEING FALSE. THREE DAYS LATER, THERE IS STILL NO DELIVERY INFORMATION FROM VAX OR YODEL ON THE WEB SO I CANNOT TRACK THE ORDER. VAX HAVE GIVEN US AN ABSOLUTELY ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE LEVEL"
VaxUK is rated 3.60 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!