Calm Yoga Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Calm Yoga

vanessa@calmyogastudio.co.uk

The Well House (Rear of 146), High Street

Tell us how Calm Yoga made you happy

"Thank you Vanessa and Blair CALM is the best thing that’s happened to Burton in years. Feeling good 🧘‍♀️ Mind , body and soul .. highly recommend to everyone"
"Calm in Burton has been a revelation! Have so enjoyed our free trial and am sure we will now be a regulars! We have tried different forms of Yoga and meditation that we would never had had the chance to do before. The instructors are superb..it is a great place, great atmosphere and most aptly named! We are so lucky to have them in Burton!!"
"Yes, it is that good! I have been attending weekly classes for a year now. I am 10lbs lighter, I have a more flexible body and I am a calmer person. I am 63 and am delighted that I have found yoga to help me keep my body and soul active and light as I travel into older age. I had major surgery 3 years ago and then became diabetic. Honestly, you wouldn't know it and yoga has helped enormously with this."
"I’ve been attending for a week now and It’s already helping mentally as well as physically. The people, the building and the 7 days a week sessions, are all fantastic, as a beginner I was made to feel very welcome. I would highly recommend these guys whether you’re on your own or with a friend."
"The perfect break from a stressful day. Come away feeling completely renewed and fresh! Absolutely love it here and the yoga instructors are fabulous."
"This is a real gem and one very special place. Burton does not know how lucky it is. Keep up the good work guys"
"Having attended the odd yoga class in local village halls (not the best venue in which to practice yoga…), hearing of the opening of a dedicated yoga studio, Calm, was a joy to behold. It is simply a wonderful place to be; welcoming, tranquil, brimming with positive energy. The variety of classes spread throughout the day is great; something for every mood and everyone, and the teachers are brilliant. I attend mainly Ashtanga (Karina, the tutor is superb; passionate, motivating, inspiring); I always leave feeling fantastic. Thank you for bringing Calm to Burton; highly recommended to anyone."
"Attended the Feel Good Friday class tonight not sure what to expect. It was amazing I came out of the class feeling really happy and relaxed. Thank you"
"I love it - so relaxing. Especially the big room upstairs. The teachers are really good and inclusive of all levels."
"Phil Pilates class last night was amazing brilliant teacher great space and such positive vibes."
"This place is amazing. It’s a completely holistic experience, even from the minute you walk through the door it smells like relaxation and calm, looks like relaxation and calm and the energy and feel is total relaxation and calm! So many classes to choose and all the yoga instructors are amazing too. I've learned so much about the practice of yoga and I’ve totally fell in love with yoga! Wish I could be there more often...(when the youngest starts school! 👍🏻)"
"The Calm Yoga Studio is a beautiful place run by beautiful people who clearly have a passion for bringing peace & tranquility into the lives of those using the studio. Love the Hot Yoga & have dropped in and out of other classes and workshops with equally positive welcome. I hope Calm Yoga goes from strength to strength & highly recommend. Namaste 🙏🏼"
"The variety and flexibility of classes is just great. I work different days every week but can always find a daytime class to suit. Going to classes with different teachers is great for variety. Also love the ease of booking on the app."
"I’ve been attending calm studio for a few months now. Amazing range of classes and some fantastic teachers that have helped me improve on my home practise. Looking forward to returning again and again and moving forward in my practise with the help and knowledge of the teachers especially messy! Thank you calm 10/10 would recommend!"
"I’ve been attending the classes and workshops for five months now and I can honestly say I’ve enjoyed learning The true meaning of yoga. I attended a workshop this weekend that was really informative, thought provoking and enjoyable. Vanessa always makes the workshops accessible for everyone and shows compassion and care to allow everyone to learn and enjoy. Keep up the great work you all do at Calm, we enjoy classes, workshops and surprisingly for me I’m now hooked on Pilates."
"Been a regular Calm Studio attendee since it opened, best thing I have done in my 56yrs on the planet. My flexibility has improved as has my mobility and the classes have improved my confidence to practice. Just wanted to say thank you to all and the 1-2-1's I had with Vanessa at the start of my Yoga, gave me the confidence to group participation."
"I have been attending classes at Calm Yoga for the last few weeks. I am new to yoga and have tried Hatha, Yin, Ashtanga and restorative classes. I can honestly say I haven’t looked back. I’m calmer and can deal with the stresses of daily life much better! The instructors are fab and having a sports injury hasn’t held me back as they are so helpful with adjustments in the classes. Namaste!! 🙏🏻"
"I was recommended to try yoga by my GP for my arthritis. I have been attending Calm Yoga for some months now and my flexibility and mobility has increased and pain is reduced. I’m hooked. Lovely place, lovely teachers!"
"I attend pilaties with phil, i really enjoy this class. Deffinatly will keep comming i love how clean the studio is, and welcoming. People that attend are friendly. Great little venue 😀"
"I've attended a few workshops. They do not disappoint. Knowledge teachers who are willing to help & support you. I have recommended Calm Yoga to several people well done all !"
Calm Yoga is rated 4.99 based on 80 reviews