Calm - Yoga, Pilates & Mindfulness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calm - Yoga, Pilates & Mindfulness
Read Calm - Yoga, Pilates & Mindfulness Reviews

About Calm - Yoga, Pilates & Mindfulness:

CALM is a community & education focused yoga studio located in the Midlands (Burton & Derby). Family owned and operated since 2017, offering classes, workshops and yoga teacher training in beautiful, clean and warming studios.

Founded by Vanessa & Blair, with one clear goal in mind: to nurture and develop a community where people are happier and healthier for many years to come.

vanessa@calmyogastudio.co.uk

Calm - Yoga, Pilates & MindfulnessThe Well House (Rear of 146), High Street, Burton-on-Trent DE14 1JE

Tell us how Calm - Yoga, Pilates & Mindfulness made you happy
I love going to Calm. I’ve been going for over 2 years and it really is my happy place. The lovely smell of incense as you walk in, the beautiful building and great teachers. Perfect for body and mind. So glad to be back again after lockdown!
My happy place - I have been attending classes at CALM since before lockdown but admit I was a little nervous about returning to classes, that melted away as soon as I stepped inside! The environment is beautiful and the teachers are amazing! I have tried Aerial yoga and loved it and now mixing it up with other classes including the morning classes which I attended this morning with Megan! Soul fed, body stretched, mind calm = Happy me!
it is a space of real calm, care and warmth. Wonderful - from the scent to the sounds. i absolutely love it!
I had a wonderful hot Himalayan salt rock massage today with Hayley - an hour of totally blissful relaxation which has also really improved my aches and pains too. Thank you so much!
I had my first massage with Hayley and it was absolutely wonderful, I highly recommend. I’ve never felt so relaxed and I’m very much looking forward to having another massage next month. Thank you Hayley, you really made me feel welcome and tailoring the massage to help with my health condition made it extra special. Thanks once again and see you soon. Katie x
Ayurvedic hot stones full body massage with Inj was mind glowingly relaxing, Inj was lovely and put me at ease, I came away so relaxed, I almost felt high. Thank you so much for taking such great care of me
Marma Abhyanga massage with Inj Bola The massage today was amazing, Inj was great, she listened to me, made me feel very relaxed and covid safe. The room was beautifully presented and smelt amazing. I will definitely be booking again amd recommending to friends. It was so good to be back. I love Calm
This morning I went to Calm and had Stretch & Aligan Body Massage with Hayley and what can I say it was amazing Hayley made me so relax I would definitely recommend it
The level of teaching at Calm is unrivalled. All of the classes I have been to are so polished and professional and the attention to detail is amazing. It’s a real pleasure to attend. Thank you for helping me find my....Calm
5 stars is not enough for this review as I wanted to give more.... Treated myself to a treatment with Hayley today at the Burton Studio and my goodness what a treat it was! I combined the Full Body Swedish massage and the Dead Sea Hand and Foot Ritual for 2 hours of lovely me time. Beautiful combination of textures and temperatures during the treatment to make it extremely relaxing with the most gorgeous scents from the products used. All carried out in a beautiful dedicated treatment room. It really was a luxury treatment. No need to be concerned about Covid 19 as appropriate processes in place to protect both of us. Would strongly recommend as it will not disappoint. The only danger is it will leave you wanting more!
I had the pleasure of having a treatment with Michelle today at the Derby studio. The treatment started with the oriental facial and finished with the women’s balance body massage - oh my goodness what an experience! It was simply pure bliss!! I felt so relaxed and at peace post treatment! Michelle is wonderful Therapist and is very knowledgeable within all her products she uses - thank you so much!
CALM is absolutely incredible - I love it. The team are so welcoming and warm. Their experience and expertise SHINES through. I love going to their classes.
Thank you so much Esther. Beautiful words. 😍
Calm easily deserves a 5 star review! However I’m feeling, there’s always a class to suit, the choice is fantastic. No matter how I feel before a session I’m guaranteed to feel calm, chilled and stress free as I float out of the door. It never fails! The atmosphere in both the Derby and Burton studios Is always friendly and welcoming. I’m so grateful to have found such a professional yet friendly yoga studio, it really does add a certain something to my day. I’m hooked, it works!!
From the moment I walk into calm yoga I feel relaxed and welcome. The classes are accessible to all levels and the teacher’s expertise shines through. There are so many touches to Calm that make it fantastic from the classes to the lovely tea 😊
As an Ultra marathon runner I'm always looking for was to help me. I'd heard about Hot Yoga and thought I'd give it a go. I saw Calm was doing a 5 day free pass so thought I'd give it a go. I'm so glad I did. Hot Yoga is a big part of my training and also part of my life now. The Staff here are amazing, so friendly. The studios are very modern and up to date. I love the fact theres showers there too. Please give Calm at try, you will love it. I'm so glad I tryed something different.
The staff are so welcoming, friendly and excellent at what they do - it’s a passion and not just a job and that resonates through their practices. I am an anxious person, however I feel much calmer as soon as I step through the door - My New Years resolution is to go more often. Blair and Vanessa are truly wonderful people, thank you for bringing this much loved facility to Burton!
The Calm Studio is great. The instructors are very professional, knowledgeable and very friendly. I attend the pregnancy yoga and it is a perfect way to stretch, relax and talk to other pregnant ladies. I have also used the treatment (Pregnancy massage) and it was just wonderful and relaxing. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Have recently been to 3 different classes at Calm's Derby studio. Really nice facilities, friendly staff, free parking, great classes. Have done "church-hall" yoga for a few years - Calm is a nice change. Did my first ever Vinyasa class with Kirsty - absolutely loved it - a great experience for mind and body.
I had a full body Swedish massage with Hayley and I am amazed! I suffer from arthritis and usually feel bruised after a massage but not with Hayley, I left with hardly any pain and a such relaxing feeling! Love the treatments here! Will be coming back
After searching for a long time to find a more holistic place for massages and treatments within Derby I finally found that place! I visited today for a luxury facial with Hayley. And wow, my face has never felt so clean and refreshed. The products used were that of high quality and they left my skin feeling so soft, even got a few samples to take away with me and try, which I thought was a really nice touch. Hayley is lovely, she is very welcoming and her skills are second to none. I would definitely recommend the treatments at Calm to everyone, I cannot wait to go back for more. The studios also look amazing, I have not done yoga for a very long time but I am going to go back and give it ago. Calm is definitely worth a visit!
Calm - Yoga, Pilates & Mindfulness is rated 4.99 based on 146 reviews