Calm Yoga Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Calm Yoga

vanessa@calmyogastudio.co.uk

The Well House (Rear of 146), High Street

How would you rate Calm Yoga?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Returned to yoga after quite some time, found the Calm Yoga studio a wonderful relaxing & peaceful place, Vanessa is a lovely teacher & has a great way to encourage you. Looking forward to more classes."
"Just what the doctor ordered! Right from the beginning Vanessa and her team make you feel welcome...always daunting going somewhere new but here you quickly become part of the 'family'. Love going 30 minutes before class so i can enjoy a free tea pigs drink from the vast array of choice..if its not there then Blair will do his bit to get it in, this helps to get into a relaxed zone before hitting the mat. Never thought I'd be doing yoga but I LOVE it and it's all down to this fantastic professional team. Thank you Vanessa 👏"
"Fantastic class today with Claire. Loved the meditation intro as my first real experience - hips had a great workout today and feel great!"
"Absolutely adore this studio, I try to go everyday now. It's fantastic to find somewhere to practise yoga in a true setting, rather than a rushed class at a local gym. I've become stronger, calmer and more confident for going - the atmosphere there is as relaxed as the name suggests. Definitely give it a go, the classes have every size, shape and ability level in - I've been dragging along friends who have never done yoga, and now they're regulars."
Taylor, Abigail
Verified Buyer
"Vanessa is a great yoga teacher, making everyone at all levels relaxed enabling you to get the most out of your time on the mat. The new location is awesome and the rooms are so spacious."
"First H'tha with Claire - if you are wanting a gentle intro to Yoga consider a visit to Calm Studio. There were 12 of us some first timers, some more experienced than others, but all levels looked after by an excellent attentive tutor. Won't be my last Monday H'tha class - loved it Claire and thank you"
Atkins, Laura
Verified Buyer
"Calm yoga leaves you feeling energised and full of life"
Stone, Monica
Verified Buyer
"It was difficult to know where to go to in Burton for Yoga...then Calm Yoga opened and its a mini paradise. The teachers are lovely and happy to help with any questions which as a beginner made me feel at ease. The studio is beautiful with a nice area to sit and enjoy a cup of tea before or after a session. There is a great selection of classes for all different needs as well as a variety of workshops which have all been really enjoyable. I’m so happy I have Calm Yoga on my doorstep and look forward to every class."
Springall, Ali
Verified Buyer
"I love these beginners classes. In just 6 weeks I'm already noticing improvements in myself. I like the fact that each week focuses on a different area but still simple enough for the complete beginner. Vanessa is a great teacher, making sure everyone takes part at their own level."
Kerry, Jean
Verified Buyer
"I'm fairly new to yoga and was thrilled to find a studio that does an Unwind class. Vanessa is a great teacher and I'm learning such a lot. She's really ignited my interest in other forms of yoga and I am looking forward to trying different classes and workshops"
Allen, Chrissie
Verified Buyer
"Great to have a place dedicated exclusively to yoga and meditation. It's inspired me to try it again and I'm enjoying finding my yoga feet once more. I love how stretched and massaged I feel after a session and although it's sounds a tad naff, stilled inside."
Espley, Louise
Verified Buyer
"The studio is just wonderful. It’s calm, welcoming and the variety and timing of classes offers something for all. I absolutely love it."
Gibson, Viv
Verified Buyer
"Lovely and relaxing surroundings"
Umbarger, Julia
Verified Buyer
"I started the beginners class about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I love this class, and I already see an improvement. The teachers are very patient and the classes are comfortable."
Ordish, Stephanie
Verified Buyer
"I attend family yoga with my daughter and Mum. Vanessa is very welcoming and each session is a bit different and is made fun but also relaxing. Soon as I come out I feel so much better and calmer. Can’t wait to go back."
Eccleshall, Helen
Verified Buyer
"No matter how much of a bad day I’m having Vanessa and Karina’s classes make everything right again! I thoroughly enjoy the calm and the challenge the classes bring to bring me to back to mindfulness!"
Eccleshall, Mari
Verified Buyer
"Excellent. I can fully recommend the beginners classes. Try it!"
"So many different classes at different times. Easy to book and pay. Venue very clean and stylish. Love it!"
Brooks, Rachel
Verified Buyer
"I love the atmosphere at the studio, so relaxing as soon as you walk through the door and the free tea is a fab bonus too! I have attended several of the different classes with different teaches and have found them all enjoyable - you are encouraged to work to you own pace and although encouraged to stretch yourself there is no pressure to do anything you aren't comfortable with. I would highly recommend Calm Yoga to anyone, whether an experienced Yogi or completely new - the beginners classes are great for anyone just starting out."
Tony W - 56yrs Aim To Relax And Keep Flexible!
Unverified Reviewer
"First visit to Studio re recent holidays - very impressed from checking in to practise room made to feel welcome by Vanessa and team. Class was excellent and if you are thinking about going, go, you won't be disappointed!"
Calm Yoga is rated 4.98 based on 53 reviews