Calm - Yoga, Pilates & Mindfulness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calm - Yoga, Pilates & Mindfulness
Read Calm - Yoga, Pilates & Mindfulness Reviews

vanessa@calmyogastudio.co.uk

Calm - Yoga, Pilates & MindfulnessThe Well House (Rear of 146), High Street, Burton-on-Trent DE14 1JE

Tell us how Calm - Yoga, Pilates & Mindfulness made you happy
The level of teaching at Calm is unrivalled. All of the classes I have been to are so polished and professional and the attention to detail is amazing. It’s a real pleasure to attend. Thank you for helping me find my....Calm
5 stars is not enough for this review as I wanted to give more....

Treated myself to a treatment with Hayley today at the Burton Studio and my goodness what a treat it was!

I combined the Full Body Swedish massage and the Dead Sea Hand and Foot Ritual for 2 hours of lovely me time. Beautiful combination of textures and temperatures during the treatment to make it extremely relaxing with the most gorgeous scents from the products used. All carried out in a beautiful dedicated treatment room. It really was a luxury treatment.

No need to be concerned about Covid 19 as appropriate processes in place to protect both of us.

Would strongly recommend as it will not disappoint. The only danger is it will leave you wanting more!
I had the pleasure of having a treatment with Michelle today at the Derby studio.
The treatment started with the oriental facial and finished with the women’s balance body massage - oh my goodness what an experience! It was simply pure bliss!!
I felt so relaxed and at peace post treatment! Michelle is wonderful Therapist and is very knowledgeable within all her products she uses - thank you so much!
CALM is absolutely incredible - I love it. The team are so welcoming and warm. Their experience and expertise SHINES through. I love going to their classes.
Thank you so much Esther. Beautiful words. 😍
Calm easily deserves a 5 star review! However I’m feeling, there’s always a class to suit, the choice is fantastic. No matter how I feel before a session I’m guaranteed to feel calm, chilled and stress free as I float out of the door. It never fails! The atmosphere in both the Derby and Burton studios Is always friendly and welcoming. I’m so grateful to have found such a professional yet friendly yoga studio, it really does add a certain something to my day. I’m hooked, it works!!
From the moment I walk into calm yoga I feel relaxed and welcome. The classes are accessible to all levels and the teacher’s expertise shines through. There are so many touches to Calm that make it fantastic from the classes to the lovely tea 😊
As an Ultra marathon runner I'm always looking for was to help me. I'd heard about Hot Yoga and thought I'd give it a go. I saw Calm was doing a 5 day free pass so thought I'd give it a go. I'm so glad I did. Hot Yoga is a big part of my training and also part of my life now. The Staff here are amazing, so friendly. The studios are very modern and up to date. I love the fact theres showers there too. Please give Calm at try, you will love it. I'm so glad I tryed something different.
The staff are so welcoming, friendly and excellent at what they do - it’s a passion and not just a job and that resonates through their practices. I am an anxious person, however I feel much calmer as soon as I step through the door - My New Years resolution is to go more often. Blair and Vanessa are truly wonderful people, thank you for bringing this much loved facility to Burton!
The Calm Studio is great. The instructors are very professional, knowledgeable and very friendly. I attend the pregnancy yoga and it is a perfect way to stretch, relax and talk to other pregnant ladies. I have also used the treatment (Pregnancy massage) and it was just wonderful and relaxing. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Have recently been to 3 different classes at Calm's Derby studio. Really nice facilities, friendly staff, free parking, great classes. Have done "church-hall" yoga for a few years - Calm is a nice change.
Did my first ever Vinyasa class with Kirsty - absolutely loved it - a great experience for mind and body.
I had a full body Swedish massage with Hayley and I am amazed! I suffer from arthritis and usually feel bruised after a massage but not with Hayley, I left with hardly any pain and a such relaxing feeling! Love the treatments here! Will be coming back
After searching for a long time to find a more holistic place for massages and treatments within Derby I finally found that place!

I visited today for a luxury facial with Hayley. And wow, my face has never felt so clean and refreshed. The products used were that of high quality and they left my skin feeling so soft, even got a few samples to take away with me and try, which I thought was a really nice touch.

Hayley is lovely, she is very welcoming and her skills are second to none. I would definitely recommend the treatments at Calm to everyone, I cannot wait to go back for more.

The studios also look amazing, I have not done yoga for a very long time but I am going to go back and give it ago.

Calm is definitely worth a visit!
Calm is a lovely place. The staff are friendly and it’s so relaxing from the moment you walk in.
I was anxious about trying hot yoga but when I did
It was fantastic!!! I loved every bit of the class and how it made me feel. I’m so glad I tried it. I love it!!
I’m going back again to do another class. If you haven’t tried any of the classes at calm yet just give them ago. You won’t be disappointed. You’ll most likely fall in love with the place like I have done. Can’t wait to go back!😊🙏🏾
Have been following calm on social media for a while but never done a class as I live 20 miles away. Decided to try the Hatha yoga today as had a day off work. So worth the effort & travelling time. The studio is lovely & I was met by Charlotte at reception who was so friendly and helpful. Clare was a brilliant teacher & I left feeling calm and relaxed. Even the class members were really welcoming, which speaks volumes about the place and how they make people feel. ( have been to some classes where nobody even acknowledges you!) Will definitely be back to try more classes. Just wish it was nearer. Thanks to everyone who made me feel so welcome and well done on your lovely studio
Have had my first treatment with sarah tonight - Neal's Yard Top to Toe. Wow! It was lovely. My shoulders feel so much freer. Would definitely recommend. Can't wait to try another......
Hi Calm, just wanted to say as a regular twice a week attendee I'm always amazed at how quick the class goes and that the tweaks and variation from Hatha, class to class make for new focus every class.
An oasis if peace and tranquility. Beautiful place to spend some timd to relax and unwind.
Simply beautiful.
Beginners yoga. Excellent for my husband and myself. Both nearing 70 with some health problems. I have rheumatoid arthritis and although mainly under control l do have some issues. Vanessa is very aware of all participants needs and helpful when needed. Thank you.
The best in the area, I love the hot yoga sessions!
Great classes and as a beginner never made to feel uncomfortable, they are there to help, I can’t wait to go back again soon
Calm - Yoga, Pilates & Mindfulness is rated 4.99 based on 138 reviews