Calm Yoga Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Calm Yoga

vanessa@calmyogastudio.co.uk

The Well House (Rear of 146), High Street

How would you rate Calm Yoga ?

"I’ve been attending the classes and workshops for five months now and I can honestly say I’ve enjoyed learning The true meaning of yoga. I attended a workshop this weekend that was really informative, thought provoking and enjoyable. Vanessa always makes the workshops accessible for everyone and shows compassion and care to allow everyone to learn and enjoy. Keep up the great work you all do at Calm, we enjoy classes, workshops and surprisingly for me I’m now hooked on Pilates."
"Been a regular Calm Studio attendee since it opened, best thing I have done in my 56yrs on the planet. My flexibility has improved as has my mobility and the classes have improved my confidence to practice. Just wanted to say thank you to all and the 1-2-1's I had with Vanessa at the start of my Yoga, gave me the confidence to group participation."
"I have been attending classes at Calm Yoga for the last few weeks. I am new to yoga and have tried Hatha, Yin, Ashtanga and restorative classes. I can honestly say I haven’t looked back. I’m calmer and can deal with the stresses of daily life much better! The instructors are fab and having a sports injury hasn’t held me back as they are so helpful with adjustments in the classes. Namaste!! 🙏🏻"
"I was recommended to try yoga by my GP for my arthritis. I have been attending Calm Yoga for some months now and my flexibility and mobility has increased and pain is reduced. I’m hooked. Lovely place, lovely teachers!"
"I attend pilaties with phil, i really enjoy this class. Deffinatly will keep comming i love how clean the studio is, and welcoming. People that attend are friendly. Great little venue 😀"
"I've attended a few workshops. They do not disappoint. Knowledge teachers who are willing to help & support you. I have recommended Calm Yoga to several people well done all !"
"I am very restricted in what I can do with my knees. However, I went to a class today where Anja looked after me as if I was the only person in the class (it was full!!!) An hour's yin class melted away stiffness and tension...but it felt like it was over way too soon! Highly recommended!!!"
"I am starting to feel positive changes in my body and mind as a result of the classes I attend. I feel most in tune with Claire whose classes are very suitable for beginners and have a lovely sensitivity and flow. You come out walking on air with a wonderful sense of calm and a feeling that alls well with the world......no mean feat in todays world!"
"I attended my first workshop at Calm Yoga, today. I really enjoyed it. Such a lovely studio, & a nice welcoming. Will definitely be going again."
"I have been suffering with por health recently and the doctor suggested medications etc .. first class and I instantly felt better . Sometimes all the body needs is relaxation and not medication !"
"A hot yoga session with Anja today, I’m so happy, a great session. Anja is an excellent tutor giving confidence to push myself, looking forward to next time. Calm Yoga is wonderful place."
"I've always thought taking the leap and joining a class of any capacity was always quite a daunting prospect, but the Calm studio was a wonderfully positive place, amazing teachers and will definitely be booking more classes!"
"I’ve been attending the unwind class for a few months now to help with anxiety & improve relaxation. It is a gentle meditation type class which is thoroughly relaxing, however it just got so much better having recently changed to heat restorative yoga. I did my first heat restorative class last week & it is fantastic. So warm, gently stretching out that built up tension to calming music & the smell of insence im dimmed light. It’s fair to say I never want to miss it each week & I earn points too!! Bonus! Thanks Vanessa xx"
"Returned to yoga after quite some time, found the Calm Yoga studio a wonderful relaxing & peaceful place, Vanessa is a lovely teacher & has a great way to encourage you. Looking forward to more classes."
"Just what the doctor ordered! Right from the beginning Vanessa and her team make you feel welcome...always daunting going somewhere new but here you quickly become part of the 'family'. Love going 30 minutes before class so i can enjoy a free tea pigs drink from the vast array of choice..if its not there then Blair will do his bit to get it in, this helps to get into a relaxed zone before hitting the mat. Never thought I'd be doing yoga but I LOVE it and it's all down to this fantastic professional team. Thank you Vanessa 👏"
"Fantastic class today with Claire. Loved the meditation intro as my first real experience - hips had a great workout today and feel great!"
"Absolutely adore this studio, I try to go everyday now. It's fantastic to find somewhere to practise yoga in a true setting, rather than a rushed class at a local gym. I've become stronger, calmer and more confident for going - the atmosphere there is as relaxed as the name suggests. Definitely give it a go, the classes have every size, shape and ability level in - I've been dragging along friends who have never done yoga, and now they're regulars."
"Vanessa is a great yoga teacher, making everyone at all levels relaxed enabling you to get the most out of your time on the mat. The new location is awesome and the rooms are so spacious."
"First H'tha with Claire - if you are wanting a gentle intro to Yoga consider a visit to Calm Studio. There were 12 of us some first timers, some more experienced than others, but all levels looked after by an excellent attentive tutor. Won't be my last Monday H'tha class - loved it Claire and thank you"
"Calm yoga leaves you feeling energised and full of life"
Calm Yoga is rated 4.98 based on 66 reviews