URBX Legal Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend URBX Legal Services

Tell us how URBX Legal Services made you happy

"Very helpful , worth my time and money"
"Team of best lawyers."
"Serious, professional, and effective. All staff were always available to assist me in the process of obtaining Permanent Residency. Highly recommended."
"Best Law Firm Ever!!!!!"
"Great lawyers."
"I would like to thank the office of URBX Legal services for their dedication and effort they put into my case for a positive resolution. Eva never lost hope and stood by us through the end, she never waiver and was always accessible. I would forever be grateful for their service in providing excellent immigration services to people in community & beyond."
"Ria was amazing. She provided me and my family great advice and got us the outcome we wanted in almost record time. She is responsive, professional, and a decent, genuine person. I could not recommend her more highly."
"100 % professional services. worth for every penny."
"All team members are very hard working and efficient and know work very well which shown in their result"
"My husband and me have been very impressed with Ria. She has distinguished herself as knowledgeable, personable, hard-working, and caring. She is attentive and responds quickly to any concerns and questions. Our experiences with her have been uniformly positive. We highly recommend!"
"Farha at URBX Legal Services has been nothing but exceptional to work with. She has patiently and knowledgeably guided me through an application process that was very overwhelming. I am very gracious for her help and I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you Farha."
"Great Service......... great value"
"I am really happy with their service, they were professional, reasonably priced fees, supportive and extremely understanding of my circumstances. Will return to their firm if have any further immigration matters."
"Maria did a great job for our spousal visa. Just 5 months processing time for a spousal visa. Thank you Maria and URBX Legal Services."
"Matt was so helpful in getting our Partner Visa granted, we could not have done it without him! There for us every step of the way and so genuinely invested in getting us the results."
"Great service, expert in all immigration laws. 100% recommended."
"Great service from start to finish, Maya outlined everything and answered all my questions. All I had to do was provide documents when Maya asked and relaxed, knowing my application was well taken care of.I got my asylum case approved without any big issues. Thankyou so much URBX Legal Services."
"Such a great experience, Matt and his team were very good at what they do, spousal visa approved in under 7 months for my African partner, Truly Amazing!!!"
"Maria and Tony were knowledgeable, trustworthy and professional lawyers. They handled my permanent residency and facilitated the whole process, gave prompt and frank feedback when needed, and put together the needed documents and evidence. I am thoroughly pleased and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thankyou URBX Legal Services."
"We truly appreciate all of the work and knowledge Sara provided to us! Working with her made the immigration process so much easier and stress free!"
URBX Legal Services is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews