URBX Legal Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend URBX Legal Services

How would you rate URBX Legal Services?

Terry Bryce
Verified Buyer
"I am really happy with their service, they were professional, reasonably priced fees, supportive and extremely understanding of my circumstances. Will return to their firm if have any further immigration matters."
Mandy Gareth
Verified Buyer
"Maria did a great job for our spousal visa. Just 5 months processing time for a spousal visa. Thank you Maria and URBX Legal Services."
"Matt was so helpful in getting our Partner Visa granted, we could not have done it without him! There for us every step of the way and so genuinely invested in getting us the results."
Malcom Core
Verified Buyer
"Great service, expert in all immigration laws. 100% recommended."
Suzanne Harper
Verified Buyer
"Great service from start to finish, Maya outlined everything and answered all my questions. All I had to do was provide documents when Maya asked and relaxed, knowing my application was well taken care of.I got my asylum case approved without any big issues. Thankyou so much URBX Legal Services."
June Carter
Verified Buyer
"Such a great experience, Matt and his team were very good at what they do, spousal visa approved in under 7 months for my African partner, Truly Amazing!!!"
"Maria and Tony were knowledgeable, trustworthy and professional lawyers. They handled my permanent residency and facilitated the whole process, gave prompt and frank feedback when needed, and put together the needed documents and evidence. I am thoroughly pleased and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thankyou URBX Legal Services."
Myra Horton
Verified Buyer
"We truly appreciate all of the work and knowledge Sara provided to us! Working with her made the immigration process so much easier and stress free!"
Wallis Fraser
Verified Buyer
"I have no hesitation to recommend URBX Legal Services . They handled my immigration matter and delivered a successful outcome. Further, their professionalism, thoroughness, attention and care was second to none."
Musaa Khan
Verified Buyer
"Highly reliable, professional,kind and fast when it comes down to reply on the queries and provide valuable guidance."
Robert Xavier
Verified Buyer
"I would like to thank URBX Legal Services and specially Raj for the job they've done to get my wife a spouse visa(Settlement) within quick time. Raj was always been there for us and without his support we would've found it hard to deal with the case and get the success. He was very professional, easy to communicate with and very efficient. Raj always made sure that we understand everything before he proceeds to next thing and he spent lot of time to help us get all the paper work done correctly and it's in order. His responses through email and calls were effective and quick. I highly recommended them and have full confidence in their ability to get you through as lawyers. Special thanks and greetings to Raj for making this happen and bring us together."
Hayley Price
Verified Buyer
"Just submitted my student visa application,Sara knows very well about filling up documentations and other related information.She has a complete insight on every aspect of immigration and related matters. She has given me various options to process my application with possible outcomes. I have found them very accommodating, knowledgeable and I am sure about my positive result. Highly recommend this place."
Sindy King
Verified Buyer
"Thank you team URBX Legal Services for helping me secure my permanent residence status. The entire process was smooth and pleasant with this team. They were professional , helpful and very experienced. I would recommend to all!"
William Cravette
Verified Buyer
"I found URBX through net, and contact them because of their apparent track record.I wanted to apply for the EEA unmarried partner visa, I felt sure I qualified, but I wasn't sure how to prove my case. I really needed guidance about how to do so. I really didn't want to risk a rejected application for an oversight of a technicality that I simply had no idea about and no way of knowing. Mira was amazingly helpful and knowledgeable about this kind of visa, answering even my most hypothetical questions. She also guided me through the whole process of gathering evidence and preparing my case. She was always available to answer questions over a period of 8 months. My application was submitted and I got the amazing decision in record time, less than three months. I couldn't be happier with the result and all the help provided by Mira. Mira was extremely professional and experienced with immigration for the UK. I highly recommend their services."
"Excellent service from URBX Legal Services. We were looking to hire a software developer from India with very specific skills and Neha helped us every step of the way. She was clear in her instructions and very helpful and patient with us submitting details onto the UK Visas and Immigration website which was not straightforward nor particularly comprehensible. I would highly recommend her as an Immigration lawyer."
"A Big thank you to Harris and the URBX Legal Services team. I want to bring my wife to the UK on a Spouse Visa so she could live here with me. Harris provided an excellent and professional service throughout, making each step of the process very easy and stress free. I would 100% recommend team URBXto anybody dealing with immigration matters."
Mary Morse
Verified Buyer
"I contact URBX Legal Services for permanent residence card. Whole process was fast, clear and efficient thanks to Jordan, great service,great communication. As a result I I have been granted permanent residence in 4 month. Highly recommended"
URBX Legal Services is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews