URBX Legal Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend URBX Legal Services

How would you rate URBX Legal Services ?

Abby Clamp
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful , worth my time and money"
Winfred Moors
"Team of best lawyers."
"Serious, professional, and effective. All staff were always available to assist me in the process of obtaining Permanent Residency. Highly recommended."
Sandy Kingham
Verified Buyer
"Best Law Firm Ever!!!!!"
Laura Patreze
"Great lawyers."
"I would like to thank the office of URBX Legal services for their dedication and effort they put into my case for a positive resolution. Eva never lost hope and stood by us through the end, she never waiver and was always accessible. I would forever be grateful for their service in providing excellent immigration services to people in community & beyond."
Kimmy Shore
Verified Buyer
"Ria was amazing. She provided me and my family great advice and got us the outcome we wanted in almost record time. She is responsive, professional, and a decent, genuine person. I could not recommend her more highly."
"100 % professional services. worth for every penny."
Tibbins Horton
Verified Buyer
"All team members are very hard working and efficient and know work very well which shown in their result"
Imran Faraz
Verified Buyer
"My husband and me have been very impressed with Ria. She has distinguished herself as knowledgeable, personable, hard-working, and caring. She is attentive and responds quickly to any concerns and questions. Our experiences with her have been uniformly positive. We highly recommend!"
Sandy Redding
Verified Buyer
"Farha at URBX Legal Services has been nothing but exceptional to work with. She has patiently and knowledgeably guided me through an application process that was very overwhelming. I am very gracious for her help and I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you Farha."
Molly Coombes
Verified Buyer
"Great Service......... great value"
Terry Bryce
Verified Buyer
"I am really happy with their service, they were professional, reasonably priced fees, supportive and extremely understanding of my circumstances. Will return to their firm if have any further immigration matters."
Mandy Gareth
Verified Buyer
"Maria did a great job for our spousal visa. Just 5 months processing time for a spousal visa. Thank you Maria and URBX Legal Services."
"Matt was so helpful in getting our Partner Visa granted, we could not have done it without him! There for us every step of the way and so genuinely invested in getting us the results."
Malcom Core
Verified Buyer
"Great service, expert in all immigration laws. 100% recommended."
Suzanne Harper
Verified Buyer
"Great service from start to finish, Maya outlined everything and answered all my questions. All I had to do was provide documents when Maya asked and relaxed, knowing my application was well taken care of.I got my asylum case approved without any big issues. Thankyou so much URBX Legal Services."
June Carter
Verified Buyer
"Such a great experience, Matt and his team were very good at what they do, spousal visa approved in under 7 months for my African partner, Truly Amazing!!!"
"Maria and Tony were knowledgeable, trustworthy and professional lawyers. They handled my permanent residency and facilitated the whole process, gave prompt and frank feedback when needed, and put together the needed documents and evidence. I am thoroughly pleased and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thankyou URBX Legal Services."
Myra Horton
Verified Buyer
"We truly appreciate all of the work and knowledge Sara provided to us! Working with her made the immigration process so much easier and stress free!"
URBX Legal Services is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews