UK Flooring Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UK Flooring Direct

How would you rate UK Flooring Direct?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UK Flooring Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Guest
"After reading a few bad reviews I was sceptical of this company. But I ordered samples online, liked the product and price. So placed an order. The transaction and communications were smooth and delivery was on time (the pleasant delivery man even gave me a lift into the kitchen with the boxes) overall I'm very happy with the service offered by this company"
UK Flooring Direct is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews