UK Visa Migration Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UK Visa Migration

How would you rate UK Visa Migration?

Phil Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Shelly did a great job on my citizenship application, and it was approved in spite of complicating factors. Shelly was very clear and straight-forward, extremely accessible (calls returned within an hour, e-mails responses within a few minutes), and pushed me to dot every i and cross all. I am impressed with her her way of working and my case concluded at positive outcome. Thank you, Shelly and UK Visa Migration!"
Carla Jhonson
Verified Buyer
"I went to UK Visa Migration on my friend's recommendation. Anton reviewed my case and explain it to me clearly. Then I decided to hire him. He helped me rewrite and reorganize my asylum statement. I passed my asylum interview which I had never expected. I would like to say that Anton was a professional and responsible lawyer. I would never have won my case without his help."
Martin Beau
Verified Buyer
"I approached UK Visa Migration for my permanent resident card.Adam was my case worker. I found him to be very straight forward and transparent to work with. He did an excellent job with my application. He was well versed with Immigration laws, policies and regulations, is immediately available to answer any type of queries/concerns, will confidently guide you through the process and is a very experienced lawyer. My case was approved and I am permanent resident of UK."
Minnie Rogers
Verified Buyer
"I would like to thank Sam for her help that I really appreciated ,she eased everything to us to get the citizenship in a few months. If anyone is looking for an immigration law firm I would advise him/her to choose UK Visa Migration"
Simon Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Thank you Anton for your wonderful service. You were a delight to work with. I am extremely pleased with the result of my case and would recommend you and your team without any hesitation. I was put at ease straight away knowing that the team has had a lot of experience handling cases just like mine. I found you to be very professional, friendly, and most importantly always there to reassure me and answer my questions. I really appreciate your work. Thanks again!"
"Lee at UK Visa Migration has been a highly professional and respectful individual to work with. We thankful for his advice, support and efforts for our asylum visa application. We highly recommend their services and look forward to working with them in future. Thank you again."
Sam Knight
Verified Buyer
"Sarah was great with immigration matters. Very efficient, great communication and professional. Highly recommend. Thank you for all your help."
Tom Harvey
Verified Buyer
"UK Visa Migration were very helpful. I found there staff very professional and friendly. They have really good customer service and are fast and efficient always on top of things ."
Sandy Willis
Verified Buyer
"I would like to thank Sam, She was very helpful throughout the whole process. I applied for a visitor visa for my mother to attend the birth of my first child and she made it happen. She kept me up to date on the whole process and she was always available to answer any question we had. Thank you we appreciate your hard work."
Sandy Kingham
Verified Buyer
"UK Visa Migration provides an amazing services. From start to finish they took care of explaining everything you need to know. Would highly recommended them to anyone looking professional services."
Rupert Hall
Verified Buyer
"Sam was so helpful in getting our Partner Visa granted, we could not have done it without her. She was always there for us every step of the way and so genuinely invested in getting us the results."
"I highly recommend UK Visa Migration to everyone who is seeking a professional immigration services for visa application. The customer service was absolutely amazing, fast, friendly and all the information was accurate. Don't hesitate to contact them if you need a help! You will never regret to choosing them. Thank you again to Adam."
Laula Patreze
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, and lovely team with highly experienced and very helpful much appreciated"
"A friend of mine was in a very difficult situation. He had just lost his job and his spousal visa was up in the air. He called Shelly and she immediately ran him through the options that other lawyers struggled to think off. Her knowledge of the law regarding immigration is incredible. No matter how bleak the situation looks, Shelly always finds a way to remain positive and come up with constructive solutions. This is a quality she has spread right through UK Visa Migration.My friend is living happily now with his wife"
Joanne Cratas
Verified Buyer
"Impossible can be made possible.......is their motto I got my student visa within 4 months ,excellent services .thank you UK Visa Migration"
Wilma Harris
Verified Buyer
"When it comes to the Immigration law, UK Visa Migration knows every aspect of the immigration law in UK. They have qualified team which deliver and brings out the best possible results.Thank you so much for the services guiding me through this journey of permanent residency. Thank God I found you. I am born again"
Aria Jones
Verified Buyer
"My ILR visa was refused in 2017 and I try to apply again, every one said I can't get visa again with refuse, then I found UK Visa Migration at google and met Sam at UK Visa Migration. then her & her team was help me to get my visa again last week. Anyone can trust them and they were very friendly and trustworthy."
Syma Phathan
Verified Buyer
"I was in the helplessness situation before I came to UK Visa Migration. My case was handle by a team of dedicated solicitors and supports staffs which is unique to this firm when comparing to other firms. They are very organised, professional, and confident to help me with professional advises and well prepared to argue my case, constantly updating and informed me with any changes to the immigration laws and assisted me in preparation with contingency planning as well. Special thanks to Shelly, and her strong team I achieved very positive outcomes and totally satisfied for my case."
Imran Khan
Verified Buyer
"I was extremely satisfied with what UK Visa Migration was able to achieve for me and my family. The respect, understanding and genuine care they showed right from the outset made us realize that we made the right choice with Shelly. We felt at ease right from the start and felt very confident that everything Shelly told us was possible and achievable. Through the whole process, we felt that everything was being done to guarantee success. We can not thank Shelly and the staff enough. I am happy to continue to refer UK Visa Migration to all those I meet who need help with any immigration matters."
Quincy Lovette
Verified Buyer
"I had many questions in my mind about my partner's visa and its process. After my first meeting with Anton I walked out with a clear mind and satisfaction. He was informative,expert in his field and got my visa sorted.Keep up the good work. Thank you so much!"
UK Visa Migration is rated 4.96 based on 53 reviews