UK Visa Migration Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UK Visa Migration

How would you rate UK Visa Migration ?

Laila Musa
Verified Buyer
"Excellent. Competent. Compassionate. Humble. I was so grateful and blessed that I got to work with Adam. He answered each of our many questions in a way that I can understand, and always with a touch of true compassion, usually within an hour, making me wonder if he ever rests?! He is detail-oriented and having him as my representative made the process stress-free, and although he didn't get to accompany me for my final interview, I was relaxed, knowing that through this firm, our case was strong enough and i got my asylum approved"
Mike Mckenzie
Verified Buyer
"Best decision I could have made is going to UK Visa Migration to represent me ... it was quick and easy and was there all steps of the way ... Thank you for all your help and support"
Mark Maltese
Verified Buyer
"UK Visa Migration made me feel like my case was the most important thing in the world for them, they were very patient and took care of every detail and always called me with updates and discuss further plan. Thank You very much ! I would definitely recommend them."
"I cannot be more than happy and satisfied with the job that Shelly did to represent myself during my asylum case. It was an A+ job done with the most professional and human service. Shelly always made me feel confident and hopeful during every step I walked to for my case. Thank you very much Shelly I truly recommended UK Visa Migration to any one who wants a professional job done with the most human service."
Cynthia Rope
Verified Buyer
"Professional team with positive outcome"
Phil Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Shelly did a great job on my citizenship application, and it was approved in spite of complicating factors. Shelly was very clear and straight-forward, extremely accessible (calls returned within an hour, e-mails responses within a few minutes), and pushed me to dot every i and cross all. I am impressed with her her way of working and my case concluded at positive outcome. Thank you, Shelly and UK Visa Migration!"
Carla Jhonson
Verified Buyer
"I went to UK Visa Migration on my friend's recommendation. Anton reviewed my case and explain it to me clearly. Then I decided to hire him. He helped me rewrite and reorganize my asylum statement. I passed my asylum interview which I had never expected. I would like to say that Anton was a professional and responsible lawyer. I would never have won my case without his help."
Martin Beau
Verified Buyer
"I approached UK Visa Migration for my permanent resident card.Adam was my case worker. I found him to be very straight forward and transparent to work with. He did an excellent job with my application. He was well versed with Immigration laws, policies and regulations, is immediately available to answer any type of queries/concerns, will confidently guide you through the process and is a very experienced lawyer. My case was approved and I am permanent resident of UK."
Minnie Rogers
Verified Buyer
"I would like to thank Sam for her help that I really appreciated ,she eased everything to us to get the citizenship in a few months. If anyone is looking for an immigration law firm I would advise him/her to choose UK Visa Migration"
Simon Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Thank you Anton for your wonderful service. You were a delight to work with. I am extremely pleased with the result of my case and would recommend you and your team without any hesitation. I was put at ease straight away knowing that the team has had a lot of experience handling cases just like mine. I found you to be very professional, friendly, and most importantly always there to reassure me and answer my questions. I really appreciate your work. Thanks again!"
"Lee at UK Visa Migration has been a highly professional and respectful individual to work with. We thankful for his advice, support and efforts for our asylum visa application. We highly recommend their services and look forward to working with them in future. Thank you again."
Sam Knight
Verified Buyer
"Sarah was great with immigration matters. Very efficient, great communication and professional. Highly recommend. Thank you for all your help."
Tom Harvey
Verified Buyer
"UK Visa Migration were very helpful. I found there staff very professional and friendly. They have really good customer service and are fast and efficient always on top of things ."
Sandy Willis
Verified Buyer
"I would like to thank Sam, She was very helpful throughout the whole process. I applied for a visitor visa for my mother to attend the birth of my first child and she made it happen. She kept me up to date on the whole process and she was always available to answer any question we had. Thank you we appreciate your hard work."
Sandy Kingham
Verified Buyer
"UK Visa Migration provides an amazing services. From start to finish they took care of explaining everything you need to know. Would highly recommended them to anyone looking professional services."
Rupert Hall
Verified Buyer
"Sam was so helpful in getting our Partner Visa granted, we could not have done it without her. She was always there for us every step of the way and so genuinely invested in getting us the results."
"I highly recommend UK Visa Migration to everyone who is seeking a professional immigration services for visa application. The customer service was absolutely amazing, fast, friendly and all the information was accurate. Don't hesitate to contact them if you need a help! You will never regret to choosing them. Thank you again to Adam."
Laula Patreze
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, and lovely team with highly experienced and very helpful much appreciated"
"A friend of mine was in a very difficult situation. He had just lost his job and his spousal visa was up in the air. He called Shelly and she immediately ran him through the options that other lawyers struggled to think off. Her knowledge of the law regarding immigration is incredible. No matter how bleak the situation looks, Shelly always finds a way to remain positive and come up with constructive solutions. This is a quality she has spread right through UK Visa Migration.My friend is living happily now with his wife"
Joanne Cratas
Verified Buyer
"Impossible can be made possible.......is their motto I got my student visa within 4 months ,excellent services .thank you UK Visa Migration"
UK Visa Migration is rated 4.97 based on 58 reviews