UK Vans Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UK Vans Direct
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price, great communication, very accommodating with logistics being 200 miles away. Will definitely being doing business again in the New Year."
Roy Marks
"Having had a poor experience with a Ford commercial dealer it was a breath of fresh air to deal with Andrew at UK Vans Direct. Being a private buyer of the Ford Transit Custom Andrew was most helpful with great communication from inception to collection of my vehicle. The whole experience was first class and when I collected my vehicle I was impressed with Andrew's enthusiasm for the product he sells, especially for me being a very fastidious person he took great care to present the vehicle to me in tip top condition. All in all a brilliant experience dealing with this company who with their professionalism combined with more than competitive pricing will ensure that I would buy from them again. Highly recommended you will not be disappointed in choosing your next commercial vehicle from this company. Thank you Andrew and all at Vans Direct UK. Roy Marks"
Peter Daw
"Just recently picked up a Renault Traffic Sport from the depot in Barnsley, everything went extremely smoothly & as promised. I dealt with Mark who was fantastic & gave exceptional service we had some concerns having to pay up front especially as we are from Jersey & had to come to the UK to pick up the van but Mark went out of his way to put as at ease & along with these reviews we decided to go for it, i can confirm that but UK Vans Direct are the real deal one very happy customer"
CAP Carpentry
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding service. Very friendly and helpful sales team. Will definitely use again."
Collier Building Ltd
Verified Buyer
"This is the third time I have got a van using UK vans direct and they have beaten out all other competitors every time. Really helpful service and I will be using them again in the future :) Thabks for everything"
Southern Plumbing & Heating
Verified Buyer
"Perfect service start to finish"
Magpie Solutions Ltd
Verified Buyer
"This is the second purchase I've made from UK Vans Direct. Saved me literally THOUSANDS of pounds compared to going direct to a dealer. All the same benefits with professional, polite service without the most expensive cup of forecourt coffee."
Eugene Rault?
Verified Buyer
"U.K Vans delivered all they promised: the type and price of van that I was seeking. I was dealing with Mark and he could not have been more helpful, from the first time I spoke to him in obtaining all the advice I needed for my requirements. I would have no hesitation in recommending anyone to purchase from this company. Many thanks Eugene Rault Jersey C.I."
AMR Refrigeration
Verified Buyer
"I have taken delivery of my 3rd vehicle today from UK vans, always a fast and professional service. Will deal again in the new year"
Elm Tree Couriers
Verified Buyer
"We've been dealing with UK Vans Direct for several years, we buy 3 or four vans per year and have always had excellent service, we always try UK Vans first when sourcing a new vehicle, pricing is spot on and delivery first class."
Automation Maintenance Specialists Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and fantastic price. I can strongly recommend UK Vans Direct and I won't buy anywhere else a van in the future! Thanks a lot! Regards Matt"
Peter Croft
Verified Buyer
"Dealt with Mark and the process could not have been easier. He searched diligently for the vehicle I wanted and despite some setbacks (not his fault) he secured the exact specification vehicle at a great price. Delivered to the door quickly. Overall an excellent service that I have no hesitation in recommending."
"Excellent service and once the order was placed the vehicle was delivered within a two weeks."
Ross Harding
Verified Buyer
"Great van at a great price. Shaun was very helpful..."
Matthew Chilvers
Verified Buyer
"Very good service from Mark & Andrew who I dealt with regarding my new van. I have to admit and probably speak for a lot of people; I put a deposit down initially and these guys explained this would hold the van and get the process going. Part of the terms of the sale was to bank transfer the remaining balance 48 hours before Delivery/Collection. This seemed very daunting for me - the idea of transferring such a large amount of money that I've been saving for the van, to an account that essentially I don't know or am not familiar with. Probably my cautious side taking over... All I can say it was completely unnecessary, Andrew talked me through the process and issued me an invoice for the balance due. I transferred the money through the bank for the amount, to which I received confirmation within the hour and a full receipt along with collection arrangements. Completely hassle free with everything explained fully. Really pleased with the van and how the transaction took place. I would have no problem recommending these guys to anyone in a similar situation. Thankyou very much for your help."
Lynne Mace
Verified Buyer
"From the start of the process to the van being delivered everything went very smoothly. I am very happy with they way the transaction went and would say put your trust in UK VANS DIRECT to buy your van"
Surrey Boiler Sevices
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much for your excellent service, one is all ways a little bit apprehensive when you find a good deal on the internet and it involves the transfer of such a large amount of money. However, all your reviews were right it was an excellent and efficient service which you provided. I will have no hesitation in using UK vans direct in the future and will also recommend your services if I can."
AA Properties
Verified Buyer
"fast efficient friendly did what they said they would actually did it a wee bit quicker and a wee bit better . saved me money saved me hastle and didnt leave the bad taste in my mouth that some car salesmen do lol oh its hard not to mention them . it was really easy i will be back soon 100%"
Pelican Electrical Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Needed to expand our fleet quickly and Van Direct supplied us with the vehicle we needed at the right price and quickly with no fuss. Excellent service will be using them again shortly Colin Gowers Director Pelican Electrical Limited"
Anthony Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Van is perfect! I thoroughly enjoyed our conversations when inquiring about purchasing a van. Mark Illingworth was always so friendly, polite and knowledgeable!! It was delivered by a lovely guy and he kept in touch with me as to where he was and when he was going to arrive. I must say, it was a perfect service that you provided Mark and Shaun!! I would highly recommend using UK Vans when purchasing a vehicle! Many thanks Anthony"
Martin Waugh
Verified Buyer
"Bought a van off them with no hassle & a quick delivery"
UK Vans Direct is rated 4.98 based on 120 reviews