UK Vans Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UK Vans Direct
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Eye 4 Design Upholstery & Interiors Ltd
"Seamless process from start to finish. Spoke with Mark around the 25th September, discussed with him my requirements and he had the van ready to go on my return from holiday two weeks. Brilliant service, no hassle. A well deserved 5 stars. Would definately use again and would highly recommend this company. Kind Regards Mark Moore Eye 4 Design Upholstery & Interiors"
The Bird Cage Malmesbury Ltd
"buying a new van these days with options of spec is a minefield, from the first telephone chat the experience, down to earth approach and knowledge of the vehicles for sale I cannot recommend Mark and his team at UK VANS DIRECT. Van arrived at my hard to find location exactly when arranged by experienced driver and price was the best you will find anywhere in the UK. Thank you very much, fab service from first call to delivery. Nice company to deal with and I am speaking for a multiple business owner who deals with many many companies in a day. Superb in a word. The Birdcage Malmebury."
P.D Harris
"From the start of the transaction to the end I can only thank Andrew for his help and reassurance throughout this process. Buying a van without first seeing it was a new and to be honest scary process with all the scary stories you hear on the internet. Paying for a van upfront was frankly stange and made me feel sick with nerves. But on every step vans direct were on the end of the phone to reassure me on every step. Any questions i asked were answered promotly and openly. Choosing a specific colour and spec was easy and I was able to have the perfect van for me without the pressure to have an alternative as it would have been easier for vans direct. I have and will recommend them to anyone who wants to purchase a van without the pushy sales. Many thanks for all your help."
"Andrew was a pleasure to deal with. The sale was smooth and efficient! Fantastic prices with 5 star customer service ! Would highly recommend."
"Excellent service from UK Vans Direct..an easy, smooth and trouble free transaction from Shaun who kept me informed throughout..very pleased with the van I purchased and would definitely recommend them if you need a new van!"
"Just bought a brand new Ford Transit Custom From UK VANS DIRECT The process was very simple and trouble free and I highly recommend using them. I was happy with the price and the service they provided was both excellent and very professional. Any questions I had were sorted promptly and I always felt they were working to make things happen on time and looking after my interests. I would not hesitate to use UK Vans Direct again and look forward to dropping in at Denby Dale to meet the team. If it's on a Friday count me in on the chip shop run Andy! Well done and thanks again. Cheers Kim (Soon to be a happy camper)"
"Excellent customer service with professional employees such as Andrew Streets who was more than helpfull with answering all my questions and kept me in the loop 100% of the way. @UKvansdirect give this man a pay rise!"
"Purchased my last van from UK vans direct 4 years ago, great service & keen price, just changed for a new Citroen Despatch.......still great service, still keen price. Very happy"
"Excellent service and best price I could find on line. Thanks Andy."
"We were looking for a new van to support our increasing project work on site. Initially we went to a main dealer and we were in the showroom for over half an hour and were not even greeted by the sales team. We left and started looking elsewhere. After being offered a worse deal online from another main dealer than the one being advertised in store, we started looking at non main dealer options online. With a bit of luck we then came across UK Vans Direct. We made an initial enquiry about model availability, spec and price etc on their website, then workload took over and we put the van purchase on the back burner for a bit as we were too busy. Through this time we got the occasional courteous update on stock availability etc and options, but no sales pressure at all, and we felt like this was the right company to do business with. We eventually moved forward with the van purchase, we were dealing with Andrew and his team and it was a pleasure, no pressure, van as described, effortless arrangement's and delivery procedures, a pleasure to deal with and we will be going straight to UK Vans direct again for our next van acquisitions. Excellent company, do not hesitate in using them, their vans really are top notch, as described and well below main dealer costs. A well deserved 5 stars from us."
"I was very impressed with UK Vans Direct and particularly the efficient and professional service received from Mark Illingworth during the process of ordering and delivery of my Citroen Relay. He was a cut above other dealers that I spoke to and will certainly use the company again. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone wishing to purchase a vehicle. Thanks UK Vans Direct for the first class service offered to me. Mike Cannon"
"Very satisfied with the professionalism and the attention of UK Vans Direct. A considerable saving compared to main dealer price."
"Purchase my Citroen dispatch m of UK vans direct. What a fantastic company to deal with Andrew was brilliant and put my mind at ease, I will be using them next time many thanks Paul Harris"
"Excellent service would recommend to everyone."
"Very good service from start to finish, responded initially quickly, great communication and delivery was quick for two new trucks, made the Ford main dealer look stupid on price and did exactly what you want when buying new trucks, will without doubt use again A+"
"Top company I highly recommend them. Mark was absolutely brilliant from my first email to the delivery of my van. Nothing was to much hassle and he answered all my questions and was fast too. Thank you uk vans direct"
"Couldn’t of been any better from the first phone call to when the van was delivered. Been a pleasure to do business with . Would highly recommend!"
"very efficient, no hard sell and delivered on time"
"Fast delivery and excellent customer service. Delivery driver even posted a high vis that was mistakenly taken. It was exactly what I ordered with no pressurizing upsales. Great price!"
"When I started to look for a new van I thought it would be a used vehicle I would purchase due to me being a sole trader on a tight budget, but after some quotes from UK vans direct, I realized getting a new van was possible. From start to finish I had one main sales contact which reassured me he knew my exact requirements, I would recommend this company to anyone thinking off buying a new vehicle."
UK Vans Direct is rated 4.98 based on 146 reviews