UK Vans Direct Reviews

UK Vans Direct 5 star review on 15th October 2018
Eye 4 Design Upholstery & Interiors Ltd
UK Vans Direct 5 star review on 13th August 2018
The Bird Cage Malmesbury Ltd
Bought a transit crew cab tipper from UK vans direct
Andrew Streets delegate with my purchase and I must say a very professional person and kept me up to date
The big worry was transferring a large sum of money for a cash purchase to a company I have not dealt with before
I done all the usual check, google reviews, company house, checking directors and all seemed good. I even asked a customer who worked for the government investigating fraud and was of the same opinion
The company has been going for 11 years and the directors don’t have any other company’s
The other check I done was to ring a couple of the reviewers who also put my mind at rest
The van turned up on time as agreed and I would definitely recommend UK vans direct and a big thank you to Andrew
UK Vans Direct 5 star review on 11th April 2021 UK Vans Direct 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Got my new Chrome blue custom Ltd van through UK vans direct And would completely recommend them I spoke to Shaun a few times during the process of buying and he always had time for me nothing was too much trouble and he went through everything so made it very easy thank you very much guys .
Andrew Streets has been a fantastic sales person with all questions answered promptly.

Delivery also great with fantastic communication.

We will definitely be in touch next year for another van purchase.
While the customer service was excellent unfortunately the Ford transit dropside supplied was not .The vehicle's battery doesn't hold a charge and is currently waiting for Ford to deal with the issue ....earliest date 10th of April. So far we've owned the vehicle for a month and not been able to use it.
Dear Kier

Thank you for your kind review in regards to the service you received from UK Vans Direct. I am sorry to hear of the battery issue on the vehicle and that your Ford dealer is unable to accommodate you as quickly as would be expected. Unfortunately most of the main dealers are operating on a reduced staffing level due to the Covid regulations at the moment, which I suspect will be the reason for the long lead time. I will give you a call nearer to the time to ensure the issue has been resolved.
Many thanks Andrew
very satisfied with the service received from UK Vans Direct We have purchased several vehicles from them , we would highly recommend them.
A Great service I highly recommend them Shaun was so helpful And even the after service I had a few questions and nothing was too much trouble Thanks guys
Fabulous ! My email to UK band Direct was a last ditch attempt to buy a new van before the end of the financial year. I had such a stressful time with various dealerships. Mark was brilliant - gave straightforward advice, supplied a lovely vehicle and solved all my problems. I feel I got a good deal without any smarmy sales talk . Just excellent ! I would recommend and would use the company again. I felt confident I was dealing with trustworthy people.
I would highly recommend UK Vans Direct. Mark and Steve were very helpfull through out the whole process and i would use them again. If you are thinking of buying a new van these are the guys to deal with!
Good service with cheap prices would recommend
Top class service from Andy . Found the truck I was after within a day , then delivered on the date that it was due .
Many Thanks
The service was great, speed of returned calls and answering of questions.
Thank you for your review James, it's much appreciated, enjoy you new Vivaro, Regards Shaun
I was a bit dubious ordering and paying for such a large purchase over the web and held my breath when I sent the money. But everything was fine and hubby really loves his new van. Shaun was very helpful and the whole process extremely smooth. Would definitely recommend!
Thanks Caroline for you great review! Enjoy your new Custom van Kind regards Shaun
In a nutshell I could not be any happier with the service that Mark of UK Van Direct provided from the initial enquiry right up to delivery he answered all my queries and was highly proactive with updates despite his own very challenging personal circumstances at the time. Amazingly within a month a shiny new van to the colour and spec I wanted magically arrived on my driveway, quite incredible really. This kind of service can only be made possible by the very dedicated staff that work so hard to please the customer. If I could give 6 stars I would, simply faultless. Well done indeed !
UK Vans Direct 5 star review on 24th December 2020
Thanks Richard for your fantastic review and for uploading images of your new Nissan NV 400 Van, cheers Mark
I was worried about making such a big purchase on line everything went very smoothly Mark was a pleasure to deal with, very quick response to any questions he done everything he promised and on time van was perfect I would highly recommend this company
Great price, great service. We're accurate with delivery times and helpful at every step of the process.
Excellent customer service from start to finish. No hassle, kept in touch throughout the journey of our purchase and delighted with new truck. Would highly recommend.
I found the whole process pretty straightforward. A friend had bought a van 2 years previously through UK Vans Direct so it was an easy choice for me.

Mark was the most patient man on the planet!! He deserves a medal for putting up with me! I started to panic when I had to transfer a substantial amount of money via the bank, and thought OMG what if it's a scam, the banks tell you not to transfer money, always pay by card... long story short, this is where Mark deserves his medal... I eventually got the payment sorted, the bank account was totally legitimate and I should feel a bit embarrassed, but I don't because I took delivery of my new van 2 days ago and I couldn't be happier!!!

Huge thanks to Mark and I have promised not to bug him ever again 😂💖
Have been very pleased so far with customer service, very helpful company and would not hesitate to use again or recommend
Mark Illingworth guided me through the whole procurement process and make the experience very pain free and easy. The delivery of the van to Edinburgh was smooth and i rate the whole experience very highly.
Great service, great communication & delivered on time!
UK Vans Direct is rated 4.96 based on 196 reviews