UK Vans Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UK Vans Direct
Verified Buyer
"I have dealt with UK Vans Direct for many years and purchased 10 vans from this company, I have never had any problem, its always been a simple process and a pleasure to deal with."
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price, great communication, very accommodating with logistics being 200 miles away. Will definitely being doing business again in the New Year."
Roy Marks
"Having had a poor experience with a Ford commercial dealer it was a breath of fresh air to deal with Andrew at UK Vans Direct. Being a private buyer of the Ford Transit Custom Andrew was most helpful with great communication from inception to collection of my vehicle. The whole experience was first class and when I collected my vehicle I was impressed with Andrew's enthusiasm for the product he sells, especially for me being a very fastidious person he took great care to present the vehicle to me in tip top condition. All in all a brilliant experience dealing with this company who with their professionalism combined with more than competitive pricing will ensure that I would buy from them again. Highly recommended you will not be disappointed in choosing your next commercial vehicle from this company. Thank you Andrew and all at Vans Direct UK. Roy Marks"
Industrial Inspection & Testing LTD
Verified Buyer
"Whilst looking on the net I stumbled across UK Vans Direct by pure accident. I made initial inquiries and looked at the company and funnily enough, reviews on this site. Some of the reviews were more helpful than others?! It took me a while to make the decision as I'm (like most people) not keen to seperate myself from £12k. I eventually rang and spoke to Andy who explained how things worked. Over the course of a week I reassured myself by contactacting Andy and eventually put a deposit on a new van. The van was delivered to my door today, approximately two weeks after ordering. I recon I saved £1200 quid. I would recommend Uk vans and will be getting another van from them in a couple of years. If your worried about buying a van without seeing the company, give them a call and ask them how it works."
Flanagan Construction Northern Ltd
Verified Buyer
"A completely hassle free experience. With answers to all questions asked."
Laura Biggs
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communications as well as price. Mark and his team at UK Vans Direct were always available on the end of the telephone whenever I needed clarification on any particular aspect of this purchase from initial point of contact to taking delivery of the van. Their superb reviews (which I read beforehand for my own peace of mind) absolutely reflect the level of service provided by this excellent company. Huge thanks."
Enertech Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Needed to purchase 4 No vans at a competitive rate, not only did UK Vans Direct locate them quickly they were able to offer a great package price. Everything ran smoothly without issue and vans arrived as indicated all in all a great service."
Freeman Mills Partnership Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Good advice and excellent service from start to finish."
CAP Carpentry
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding service. Very friendly and helpful sales team. Will definitely use again."
Collier Building Ltd
Verified Buyer
"This is the third time I have got a van using UK vans direct and they have beaten out all other competitors every time. Really helpful service and I will be using them again in the future :) Thabks for everything"
Southern Plumbing & Heating
Verified Buyer
"Perfect service start to finish"
Magpie Solutions Ltd
Verified Buyer
"This is the second purchase I've made from UK Vans Direct. Saved me literally THOUSANDS of pounds compared to going direct to a dealer. All the same benefits with professional, polite service without the most expensive cup of forecourt coffee."
Eugene Rault?
Verified Buyer
"U.K Vans delivered all they promised: the type and price of van that I was seeking. I was dealing with Mark and he could not have been more helpful, from the first time I spoke to him in obtaining all the advice I needed for my requirements. I would have no hesitation in recommending anyone to purchase from this company. Many thanks Eugene Rault Jersey C.I."
AMR Refrigeration
Verified Buyer
"I have taken delivery of my 3rd vehicle today from UK vans, always a fast and professional service. Will deal again in the new year"
Elm Tree Couriers
Verified Buyer
"We've been dealing with UK Vans Direct for several years, we buy 3 or four vans per year and have always had excellent service, we always try UK Vans first when sourcing a new vehicle, pricing is spot on and delivery first class."
Automation Maintenance Specialists Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and fantastic price. I can strongly recommend UK Vans Direct and I won't buy anywhere else a van in the future! Thanks a lot! Regards Matt"
Peter Croft
Verified Buyer
"Dealt with Mark and the process could not have been easier. He searched diligently for the vehicle I wanted and despite some setbacks (not his fault) he secured the exact specification vehicle at a great price. Delivered to the door quickly. Overall an excellent service that I have no hesitation in recommending."
"Excellent service and once the order was placed the vehicle was delivered within a two weeks."
Ross Harding
Verified Buyer
"Great van at a great price. Shaun was very helpful..."
Matthew Chilvers
Verified Buyer
"Very good service from Mark & Andrew who I dealt with regarding my new van. I have to admit and probably speak for a lot of people; I put a deposit down initially and these guys explained this would hold the van and get the process going. Part of the terms of the sale was to bank transfer the remaining balance 48 hours before Delivery/Collection. This seemed very daunting for me - the idea of transferring such a large amount of money that I've been saving for the van, to an account that essentially I don't know or am not familiar with. Probably my cautious side taking over... All I can say it was completely unnecessary, Andrew talked me through the process and issued me an invoice for the balance due. I transferred the money through the bank for the amount, to which I received confirmation within the hour and a full receipt along with collection arrangements. Completely hassle free with everything explained fully. Really pleased with the van and how the transaction took place. I would have no problem recommending these guys to anyone in a similar situation. Thankyou very much for your help."
Lynne Mace
Verified Buyer
"From the start of the process to the van being delivered everything went very smoothly. I am very happy with they way the transaction went and would say put your trust in UK VANS DIRECT to buy your van"
UK Vans Direct is rated 4.98 based on 126 reviews