UK Vans Direct Reviews

PW Needham Ltd
UK Vans Direct 5 star review on 20th November 2017
Oxford City Flooring Limited
More Photos & Videos
I just bought my first new van as I've always bought second hand so decided to go with uk Van's direct, was slightly nervous doing it all online but there was no need, Mark dealt with everything very professionally and responded to any questions very quickly, the van was delivered within a couple of weeks start to finish, will definitely use them again, 5 stars.
Great service. Kept it simple and kept is informed.
Absolute top class from start to finish, Mark was clear, concise & very informative throughout the whole process of my van purchase, I cannot recommend UK Van's direct highly enough, will definitely be using them again & will also recommend them to anyone who needs a new van
Great company to deal with, smooth transaction in general and competitive prices. Mark was a great help throughout the process, quick and responsive with emails and any queries I had. A really faultless service.

Would happily recommend and use again in the future, thank you for your help

Richard
RKS Roofing Contractors
I will admit, spending this kind of money on-line was initially a scary idea. I clicked a button on web site requesting call back. Within an hour, Mark on phone to confirm make, model, spec, colour requirements. Within an hour of that, an email with a firm bottom line price. Mark answered a few of my questions by email over the next day or two. No constant chasing or following up. I was left plenty of thinking time. Order placed, 500UKP deposited. Registration and VIN supplied within a week. Starting to feel much happier. Again, slight anxiety at transferring the balance two days before given delivery date. Two days later, as promised, a lovely van, exactly as ordered arrived at my front door. Exactly 14 days since that first click.

No hesitation in recommending ukvansdirect. Would do the same in the future.
Cannot recommenced these people enough. Excellent service as always, 2nd time we’ve bought a van from these guys great service both times. Very easy to order and great prices. Many thanks to Shaun for looking after us.
Thanks Stan for leaving your review it's much appreciated, Enjoy your new Citroen Dispatch Van

Kind Regards

Shaun
The easiest vehicle procurement I have ever done! Shaun was extremely helpful and responded to any query very quickly. The van was delivered on time (ahead of the initial schedule) with everything I asked for in place. Thank you!
Just like to thank Andrew for all his help in the purchase of my new Ford Custom and with TFL's scrappage scheme. The service was excellent, the process straightforward and the van delivered on time, happy days
Thanks for your kind words Spencer, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Andrew
I am very pleased with my new van, the company was easy to deal with, the van arrived on time, so I am a very satisfied customer.
Hi Kay, Thank you for taking the time to leave feed back about your experience of purchasing from us.

Thanks for your business, enjoy the new Berlingo

Regards Mark
Great service from Shaun. Good communication all the way through and fantastic pricing. First time of using them but will definitely use them again
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the fantastic review.

Shaun
Great service. Quick and efficient with a good price.
Hi Mark,
Thanks for your kind words, This is your 4th van from us and we look forward to supplying your next!

Andrew
it was my first vehicle purchase on the internet and I cannot recommend UK vans direct more highly. the process was easy and everything they said would happen did. Andrew was helpful from the start to the end
Many thanks George, we look forward to supplying you next new van in the future.

Andrew
The price for the 2 Citreon Berlingos was excellent the service I received from Andrew Streets was excellent and delivery was spot on too I would recommend UK VANS DIRECT and look forward to buying from them within the near future.
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your order, We appreciate you spending the time to leave a review of your experience with us.

Andrew
Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish ,new Van at bargain price, and very helpful sales team 5 star rating from me ,thanks lee
Thanks for your kind words Lee, glad to here that your happy with your new van, regards Andy
Excellent company, easy to deal with and very good prices
Thank you Mark! It was our pleasure to supply you with your new Citroen Berlingo van, we look forward to hearing from you again.
3rd van I've had from UK Vans Direct, no messing, done the best deal & great to deal with, straight forward no messing, Ill be back in 3 years for my next one, couldn't fault them & highly recommended.
Hi Dean, Thank you for the fantastic review. It is great to hear you are happy with your New Citroen Berlingo Van, we look forward to hearing from you again in 3 years! Shaun
Big thanks for Mark , I corporate with him more like 4years and I bought 7 vehicles from him.
His services always on top level and superb fast answers all the time .
Mark and all in Uk Vans Direct you have done perfect for us !
Thank you for the fantastic review. It is great to hear all the staff have gone above and beyond, we look forward to hearing from you again.
Mark
Very happy
UK Van Direct supplied a great new van just as described. Super service and would recommend.
Really easy transaction
Thanks Shaun
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for taking time to leave a review, hope you enjoy your new Berlingo Van

UK Vans Direct is rated 4.98 based on 170 reviews