UK Vans Direct Reviews

PW Needham Ltd
UK Vans Direct 5 star review on 20th November 2017
Oxford City Flooring Limited
More Photos & Videos
I found the whole process pretty straightforward. A friend had bought a van 2 years previously through UK Vans Direct so it was an easy choice for me.

Mark was the most patient man on the planet!! He deserves a medal for putting up with me! I started to panic when I had to transfer a substantial amount of money via the bank, and thought OMG what if it's a scam, the banks tell you not to transfer money, always pay by card... long story short, this is where Mark deserves his medal... I eventually got the payment sorted, the bank account was totally legitimate and I should feel a bit embarrassed, but I don't because I took delivery of my new van 2 days ago and I couldn't be happier!!!

Huge thanks to Mark and I have promised not to bug him ever again 😂💖
Have been very pleased so far with customer service, very helpful company and would not hesitate to use again or recommend
Mark Illingworth guided me through the whole procurement process and make the experience very pain free and easy. The delivery of the van to Edinburgh was smooth and i rate the whole experience very highly.
Great service, great communication & delivered on time!
Would highly recommend UK vans direct, excellent service and communication was second to none.
Many thanks to Andy who was very helpful throughout.
Great service, no fuss, efficient and professional service. Recommended
Shaun was very professional throughout and gave us all the information we required. Made the purchase of the van super easy. Will be back for another soon thanks Shaun.
Very prompt and professional service and the van price was extremely reasonable when compared with other companies. I would definitely buy through Uk Vans Direct again.
Professional service from Mark and his team at UK Vans Direct.
I have bought 3 new vans from UK Vans Direct.
Amazing service, best price's and great communication.
Delivered on time to my home
I highly recommend this company
Roman
All exactly as described. Brilliant company to deal with, Andrew very helpful, reassured us every step of the way. Very nervous at paying large sum via bank transfer 2 days prior to delivery, but no need to worry, receipt issued within 10 minutes of payment. Logistics company phoned on the morning of delivery to confirm drop off time. Delivered exactly on time, driver very pleasant, cleaned down inside of vehicle before leaving. Very genuine company, very happy to recommend and would definitely use again.
I just bought my first new van as I've always bought second hand so decided to go with uk Van's direct, was slightly nervous doing it all online but there was no need, Mark dealt with everything very professionally and responded to any questions very quickly, the van was delivered within a couple of weeks start to finish, will definitely use them again, 5 stars.
Great service. Kept it simple and kept is informed.
Absolute top class from start to finish, Mark was clear, concise & very informative throughout the whole process of my van purchase, I cannot recommend UK Van's direct highly enough, will definitely be using them again & will also recommend them to anyone who needs a new van
Great company to deal with, smooth transaction in general and competitive prices. Mark was a great help throughout the process, quick and responsive with emails and any queries I had. A really faultless service.

Would happily recommend and use again in the future, thank you for your help

Richard
RKS Roofing Contractors
I will admit, spending this kind of money on-line was initially a scary idea. I clicked a button on web site requesting call back. Within an hour, Mark on phone to confirm make, model, spec, colour requirements. Within an hour of that, an email with a firm bottom line price. Mark answered a few of my questions by email over the next day or two. No constant chasing or following up. I was left plenty of thinking time. Order placed, 500UKP deposited. Registration and VIN supplied within a week. Starting to feel much happier. Again, slight anxiety at transferring the balance two days before given delivery date. Two days later, as promised, a lovely van, exactly as ordered arrived at my front door. Exactly 14 days since that first click.

No hesitation in recommending ukvansdirect. Would do the same in the future.
Cannot recommenced these people enough. Excellent service as always, 2nd time we’ve bought a van from these guys great service both times. Very easy to order and great prices. Many thanks to Shaun for looking after us.
Thanks Stan for leaving your review it's much appreciated, Enjoy your new Citroen Dispatch Van

Kind Regards

Shaun
The easiest vehicle procurement I have ever done! Shaun was extremely helpful and responded to any query very quickly. The van was delivered on time (ahead of the initial schedule) with everything I asked for in place. Thank you!
Just like to thank Andrew for all his help in the purchase of my new Ford Custom and with TFL's scrappage scheme. The service was excellent, the process straightforward and the van delivered on time, happy days
Thanks for your kind words Spencer, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Kind regards
Andrew
I am very pleased with my new van, the company was easy to deal with, the van arrived on time, so I am a very satisfied customer.
Hi Kay, Thank you for taking the time to leave feed back about your experience of purchasing from us.

Thanks for your business, enjoy the new Berlingo

Regards Mark
Great service from Shaun. Good communication all the way through and fantastic pricing. First time of using them but will definitely use them again
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the fantastic review.

Kind regards