U Charge Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend U Charge Limited
Read U Charge Limited  Reviews

Info@ucharge.co.uk

Was able to provide great advice on which EV charger to go for and was very patient when I dithered over which one I wanted. Installation went seamlessly and pleased with the result. All this at a very fair price.
Great experience with Tom from initial contact through to interactions after installation.
He knows his stuff and the showroom is a great way to see how the charger will look at your house. Tom is professional and a thoroughly nice chap who is accessible and happy to help. I would recommend U-charge without hesitation.
Great service, very tidy work hiding cables etc .quick turn around.very happy to recommend this company for friends.
Good communication, clear pricing and very easy to deal with. Job was completed quickly and cleanly. Many thanks
Every thing went well. Arrived on time as promised,work carried out efficient .
Nice tidy job, with a good explanation of how it worked. Very good job
U Charge were responsive - knew what they were talking about - could schedule me in at short notice - and did a clean job. Happy to recommend.
U Charge was wonderful. Tom came to see our home and offer a quote within hours of my first contacting the firm. He explained everything clearly and the work was done just a few days later. Tom came back just to check everything was working as it should
I cannot recommend U Charge more highly
Jonathan Wittenberg
Quick, thorough, no fuss. UCharge responded within 24 hours to ever query. The installation was painless and mess free and completed in half a day despite some complexity with the cable routing. I feel Tom the owner really cares about the quality his firm delivers.
Excellent 100% satisfied
Professional, polite & speedy service and very happy with the work completed
A fast and efficient job done in a very professional way to hide the cables as much as possible . I would recommend U Charge without reservation.
great service
U Charge recently installed the infrastructure to our block of flats enabling each resident to have an individual fast charge point.
From the survey, estimating and carrying out the works, U Charge was superb.
Attention to detail such as running the internal wiring through the ceiling void is just one example of the quality of the work.

Michael Feldman
A brilliant service from initial enquiry via website through to quotation and installation. Tom was very knowledgeable and advised me on the best location of the wall box and a great job of running the power cable. Very tidy job inside and out. I can easily recommend to friends and family.
Tom was great. Knowledgable, responsive to all my queries (by email, etc) and respected my property (e.g. removing his shoes every time he entered my house, despite this probably being a pain). Highly recommend!
The service provided by U Charge was very professional and competitvely priced.I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone or to use them again when needed.

by GRADE LINE
Professional work and good finishing to highest satisfaction.Glad we choose U.Charge.
After a month of getting nowhere with a national company regarding the installation of a Charger for an electric car, I phoned U Charge on a Friday evening and spoke to Tom Pinder who turned out to be the firm’s Owner and who agreed to visit me the next morning, Saturday. Having looked at was needed, he proposed a simpler way of providing the installation than had previously been proposed and which avoided the involvement of the several Utility Companies that had supplied me with energy and had provided equipment in my Meter Cupboard over the last few years. Tom invited me to visit his workplace that afternoon to view a display of the various Chargers available which I did.
During the following week, Tom supplied me with several Estimates for providing and installing any of the several Chargers I was interested in. I took about a week to make a decision on which Charger I wanted, following which, a date a week ahead was set for the installation to take place; unfortunately, this was put back two days to a Friday because of late supply of the Charger to U Charge.
On the day, Tom arrived promptly at 8.00am, replaced the two cables between the Meter Cupboard and the Consumer Unit with cables of increased capacity (difficult to do because of confined space), installed other cabling attached to the outside of the house to connect power to the Charger and installed the Charger in the garage. The work took ¾ of a day to complete. Late that Friday evening, I found my heating was not working. I phoned Tom who said he was out of London for the weekend but would visit as soon as he was back. In the event, he visited the next day, Saturday, at midday and found that a wiring connection had parted within the spaghetti junction of wiring in the Consumer Unit and quickly rectified the problem. From start to finish, it took U Charge just three weeks to do everything – less than the time I had spent getting nowhere with the national company.
Tom did not require an up-front payment or deposit for the Charger or the installation and I paid the total cost by card on the day when the installation was complete, with his Invoice marked ‘Paid’ arriving during the following week. Tom worked quickly, efficiently and tidily and showed me how to operate the Charger before leaving.
Tom is a conscientious person who went ‘the extra mile’, as they say, to ensure everything was correct and I was a contented client. In my experience, it is these attributes that make the employment of small firms, where the Boss is ‘hand on’ and is involved in doing the work, most attractive; Tom with U Charge is an exemplary example of this.
Excellent to deal with from start to finish. Installation is first rate and looks really neat. There were loads of options of chargers, but we narrowed it down together to get the right one. All in all took less than 5 days from enquiry to installation - would highly recommend.
Very good install and communication leading up to installl . Also very knowledgable about product. 10 out of 10
U Charge Limited is rated 4.94 based on 77 reviews