tutumhome.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend tutumhome.com

About tutumhome.com: Tutumhome designs, installs and maintains Smart Security and Smart Home automation solutions. Our solution provides safety , security , cost and energy savings, awareness of activities in and around our consumers home or business owners premises to provide complete peace of mind. All our professional installers are security cleared and vetted to BS 7858 standards. Our 24*7 alarm monitoring centers are NSI Gold Accredited.

02038759895

support@tutumhome.com

49, High Street
London

Tell us how tutumhome.com made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"What can I say? Excellent demo thru to ordering and installation, Milliand & Marc have been fantastic. Starting with my security tv system they also sorted out my heating system which has never worked so well since installation nearly 4 years ago by another tradesperson . Thank you very much."
"Very happy with Marc who was so helpful even though I kept asking questions he was very patient."
"We’re really pleased with our cctv and alarm system, thank you so much to Marc and he’s team who did a thorough and professional job"
"Outstanding explanation, installation and service from TumTum Home. Excellent state of the art system at an affordable price. Allowed me to save £300 on my home insurance. Extremely happy that we have had this alarm system installed and that it’s so easy to use."
"Very professional service"
"Very straight forward system to use, the engineer was great at explaining things to me. I would definitely recommend this service. As a small business owner I am delighted that the system allows me to focus on my business and worry less about security."
"Professional approach from the onset. Very efficient service received. Helpful after sales service with prompt reply & remedial measures quicker than my experience with other service providers. Tailor made system for our house. No fuss when the system was changed half way through the installation, completed installation at no extra cost other than the difference in the cost for extra sensors. Would highly recommend Tutum home for rest of my family & friends."
"Excellent customer service and an intelligent platform at an affordable price. Before we decided to take the plunge, as an avid tech enthusiast we had scoured the market to explore a future proof system which we could grow into … the Tutum home solution ticked all the boxes for us and indeed a one-stop shop (platform) that covered our needs from safety to security. Most striking for us was the simple and effective User experience whether the Web portal or the App. The app allows you to control every single feature from the palm of your hand. Amazing! And the company keeps updating newer features frequently. Keep it up Tutum home. A rather new entrant to the market in the UK, however we found out the platform was well proven in the US. It is every bit versatile and fully encompassing the growing needs of our family. We started with a basic system of motion sensors in every room, door/window sensors + doorbell camera and since have added more functionality such as the outdoor cameras, smart home features, Alexa integration, wifi-networking and are now looking to add the energy saving features. Having the system professionally fitted and monitored 24x7 (unlike the DIY based CCTV system we also have in operation) is a great comfort factor, simply because it is fail safe and works reliably when you want it to and certainly provides great peace of mind! Milind and Mark have been brilliant to ensure all our demands have been fully met and patiently assisting us through the onboarding process. We learn more and more as we use it each day for varying conditions. Fully recommend this solution."
"Peace of mind. This has been installed months ago and provides mum instant contact with the front door on her iPad and to my phone. No glitches, excellent picture and audio in real time. No more wondering who that was or missing deliveries. Cool bit of kit and excellent customer service. Thank you Milind and Mark."
"Thanks for installing the alarm and smart systems, we've already had our friends asking about the system. Highly recommended!"
"The fitting service and Marc who came to set it all up was great, a really helpful, friendly guy. The only issue is that we got the doorbell fitted but unfortunately due to the sensitivity and that we live on the main road we can only have it on to record when somebody presses the bell and not to record people coming into the front garden or it will go off every time a bus, car or person goes past the house, had we known this we wouldn't have got it as it has limited security for the front. It took a while to get the sensitivity right on the rear garden camera as it was recording and alerting every moment for what looked like flies going past although on the least sensitivity it is working great."
"I've commissioned 2 systems, one for us, one for Mum, so I can be involved in looking after both homes while I am at work for long hours. Well done everyone at Tutumhome for being so helpful and listening to what we need, then providing it."
"The Tutumhome people have provided me with a really clever system. They help me get the best from my equipment, taking me step by step on the phone when I need to alter anything. Both the consultation and installation were thoughtfully carried out. I appreciate being able to see what's going on around my home whether I'm in or out, and like being able to set the alarm easily. The longer I use the system the more I realise it can do. Thank you to you all."
"Amazing Team! -DECIEM"
"Been with Tutum for a year, very professional management..Very reliable system and value for money as the system is a system which won’t go absolute considering that you can always add more safety features to your property under the same system... always room for upgrade without spending a fortune all the time...."
"Excellent service from professional, personable people. These guys know what they doing, know the market very well and have chosen the best products. The differentiator for me is their after-sales service - they don't just sell you a product and leave you to it. They are there for you every step of the way - before and after. Would not hesitate to recommend them over other competitors."
tutumhome.com is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews