tutumhome.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend tutumhome.com
Read tutumhome.com Reviews

About tutumhome.com:

Tutumhome designs, installs and maintains Smart Security and Smart Home automation solutions. Our solution provides safety , security , cost and energy savings, awareness of activities in and around our consumers home or business owners premises to provide complete peace of mind. All our professional installers are security cleared and vetted to BS 7858 standards. Our 24*7 alarm monitoring centers are NSI Gold Accredited.

02038759895

info@tutumhome.com

TutumhomePlexal (City) Limited14, East Bay LaneThe Press Centre, Here EastQueen Elizabeth Olympic Park

Tell us how tutumhome.com made you happy
What can I say? Excellent demo thru to ordering and installation, Milliand & Marc have been fantastic. Starting with my security tv system they also sorted out my heating system which has never worked so well since installation nearly 4 years ago by another tradesperson . Thank you very much.
A great, easy to install alarm system that doesn't need hard wiring. I love the app that controls the alarm system, and even our lamp! The doorbell means I can be anywhere while answering someone ringing the bell or keeping an eye on the house. It's given me so much peace of mind. Love the control panel too! Customer service is quick and responsive, they were quick to act when I had trouble logging into my account and extremely helpful when I couldn't figure out how to install the doorbell. Top service.
Amazing company, not only for home security but on a larger scale too. 100% recommended. The team is very professional and responsive and their equipment is reliable. Any queries are answered within a few minutes, couldn't be happier with them.
Best product, best service. Completely satisfied. Would recommend to all who need this service. Vinay Sharma Edgware
Since my install I’ve had no issues at all and customer service been brilliant when needed.
Not only are the products of excellent quality, and at a reasonable price, the customer service is outstanding! Whenever I have any questions or concerns, the Tutum Home team is always happy to help, and they always find a way to answer my questions. I've never come across such an attentive team. Overall 5/5 stars!
Overpriced
I have always found the guys from Tutumhome to be very helpful especially Marc Oelofsen and Miling Kangle on this occasion Milind spent over an hour going through my set up advising me on how to get the best out of my camera`s so thank you Miland & Marc for your continued support!
Thank you for taking your valuable time to give us feedback. We look forward to being of continued service. Kind Regards, Tutumhome Team
Very professional services, great customers services. Always willing to help and support. Will Recommend this service to anyone.
Thank you for offering to recommend our services , we are delighted at your confidence in Tutumhome. Kind Regards, Tutumhome Team
I like the alarm system and the service which has been professional. I would recommend the company and its products.
We are glad that you like both the system and the service provided by Tutumhome. Thank you for your feedback ! Kind Regards, Tutumhome Team
Great customer service and product for both businesses and home.
Glad that you approve of our product and service for businesses and home. We are grateful for the time you have taken to write this review. Kind Regards, Tutumhome Team
Excellent service, they pay attention to details and explain patiently with clarity. They are ready to assist when asked.
Thank you the time taken to give us your feedback. We look forward to being of service over the years to come. Kind Regards, Tutumhome Team
We are very happy with our new system. Easy to use and great after care support! Highly recommended Julie E
Thank you for your recommendation ! We are happy that you find the system user friendly. Kind Regards, Tutumhome Team
Tutum provide an extremely professional service tailored to our needs. They are always available if there is any difficulty, their customer service and product knowledge is excellent. We would definitely recommend their products to anyone interested in improving their home security.
Our team is delighted that you appreciate our approach to customise the solution to your unique needs. Thank you for your feedback - we look forward to developing a long term relationship to continually serve your changing needs. Kind Regards, Tutumhome Team
Home security is a personal matter and from the outset, we found that both Miliand and Marc understood our families needs and helped us achieve them. They both are diligently committed to their customers before, during and after installation and we are so glad to have used Tutum home. Highly recommended.
Very happy with Marc who was so helpful even though I kept asking questions he was very patient.
We’re really pleased with our cctv and alarm system, thank you so much to Marc and he’s team who did a thorough and professional job
Outstanding explanation, installation and service from TumTum Home. Excellent state of the art system at an affordable price. Allowed me to save £300 on my home insurance. Extremely happy that we have had this alarm system installed and that it’s so easy to use.
Very professional service
Very straight forward system to use, the engineer was great at explaining things to me. I would definitely recommend this service. As a small business owner I am delighted that the system allows me to focus on my business and worry less about security.
Professional approach from the onset. Very efficient service received. Helpful after sales service with prompt reply & remedial measures quicker than my experience with other service providers. Tailor made system for our house. No fuss when the system was changed half way through the installation, completed installation at no extra cost other than the difference in the cost for extra sensors. Would highly recommend Tutum home for rest of my family & friends.
tutumhome.com is rated 4.83 based on 30 reviews